Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy
Admin

I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Inwardly shivering at the glare being sent his way, Lovino glared right back at him. He decided to cut back on calling the other boy an idiot for now, knowing that he had to let Daniel calm down before using it again. Otherwise they would get into another fight and honestly, Lovino hated fighting. An odd statement from someone who starts a lot of fights (though never on purpose) but it was definitely true. Because there was always the option of the fight turning physical, which would be a terrible turn of events.

Turning red, Lovino scowled darkly at Daniel and crosses his arms, not at all pleased with being compared to females. Lovino honestly wasn't that complicated, surely not complicated enough to be called feminine. "I am not!" Snapping at him probably wasn't a smart idea, but the Italian really didn't care. Looking in the direction Daniel point, he nodded sharply. "Fine. You go get set up; I'll be right back."

Gathering up his books, Lovino went back to the bookshelves he had been in earlier and put half of them back where they belonged. With the other half still in his arms, he went to the front desk and got them taken out in his name. Thanking the librarian, he quickly went back to Daniel, trying to get all of his books into his bag. Unfortunately it could only hold so much - it was times like this that he wished he knew how to use charms.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:09 am

He decided to drop the subject, not wanting to argue with Lovino about his almost feminine complexity. Either Daniel was more oblivious than most people, or the smaller teen had anger management issues. He was opting for the latter.

He sighed when the temperamental little Italian left. Really, these Mediterranean people...He walked over to his table, pulling his notes out once again. He had a feeling this wasn't going to go all that smoothly.

He flipped through his notes lazily, English, Hungarian, Hungrish, and Latin words dancing in front of his eyes. Maybe it wasn't the incantation's fault? Maybe the spell itself was wrong? But what could have he messed up? Everything seemed okay. Slowing down the movement of particles to the point of near stillness, stopping those so called waves, everything seemed fine. Hmm...

He looked up from his work to see Lovino coming with his arms full of books. Well, well, looks like he found the first thing they had in common. They both liked reading. Even if he was pretty sure that the Slytherin's reading material was one he would find revolting. He glanced down at the smaller teen's full bag, seeing a seam break. "Lovino, your bag is about to die." He was sure the older teen would have been in an even worse mood if his bag decided to burst.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 am

Lovino glared at his bag as he saw something rip, deciding that now was a good time to stop showing books into it. He even pulled a book out so it would be less inclined to fall about. "Gee Daniel, I had no idea." He rolled his eyes and dropped the extra books on the table, sitting across from the Hungarian. "Tell me more about this spell." He demanded, noticing the open notebook in front of Daniel. Maybe, if he knew more, he would be able to figure out a better incantation.

Though it was a little frustrating that his first suggestion had failed. He didn't know why either. Making spells was far different than making potions; if something failed during a potion, it was so much easier to figure out than it was for a spell. Especially since spells depended on their incantations to work and with potions, only the conditions of the ingredients and how they were added matter. He still didn't know what else went in to making a spell.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:18 am

Tell him more? That was going to be hard. Explaining the workings of his brain was always hard on him. But he wanted to finish this spell very, very much, and no spell could exist without the enchantment, as he had already ranted about it earlier. "Well, I don't exactly know what else to say, but I'll try. Umm, well, I don't know if it's helpful, but the spell doesn't exactly stop time. Not completely, at least. If it actually stopped everything, even on the atomic level, the whole area would be destroyed. In theory, at least. Muggle scientists say that if something stopped moving entirely, then it would cease existing. That's why the absolute zero in temperature cannot be reached. The spell works almost like a giant freezer, without actually changing the temperature. It slows down the movement of the particles inside everything and everyone, thus slowing them down too. And, using the left-over kinetic energy, the spell also conceals out the gravitational field; that way, you could freeze even in the middle of falling on your face."

He took a deep breath after telling all that, wondering if that was enough. He had no idea how to explain it the third time round without switching to Hungarian. And he didn't want to make Lovino fall asleep, which tended to happen to a lot of people during his babbling. He also hoped he didn't play with his hair like he always did during his rants; everyone always told him that it was a girly habit. Which it totally wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:05 am

Lovino stared at him, tilting his head faintly as he listened to the explanation. It wasn't any easier to understand this time than it had been last time, unfortunately. But this gave him more to work with. 'Stop' would have to be replaced with 'slow', and he might still be able to use 'wave'... hm. Lovino pulled out a piece of parchment and wrote down the Latin words that came to mind while thinking about this spell.

Looking it over, he made various combinations with them and even made three word long phrases. While he was sure none of them would be usable, it was still useful to have them to work off of. He tapped his quill against the table and looked up at Daniel, frowning. "Is there anything specific you're looking for as an incantation for the spell?" He didn't think so, but none of the combinations struck him as fitting.

He pushed the parchment over to Daniel so he could look over the options Lovino had come up with.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:28 am

Judging by the look on Lovino's face he didn't understand it any better. Seriously, was he that bad at explaining things? There went his almost-dream of becoming a teacher. But he couldn't explain it any other way! This spell was proving to be more trouble than it was worth. Alright, maybe that was a bit harsh.

Anything specific? Daniel shrugged. "Erm, I'm not sure. There isn't really a book around titled 'Spell-making for dummies' or something. I usually go with what I think sounds good and either works or not." He usually had to go through five-six incantations before he found the right one. Or one that was somewhat effective and gave him something to work with.

He took the parchment with a muttered thanks, looking through it thoughtfully. No, no, no, maybe, no, maybe. He liked the third and the fifth one. "These might work." He pointed at the two, showing them Lovino. "I'm not sure I should try them out here though." The more he liked an incantation, the bigger the chance it would blow up. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:19 pm

He sighed, shaking his head faintly. "I meant length wise but whatever. Good to know that there's no end in sight to this little adventure of ours." Lovino frowned and looked at his list, feeling the urge to add more to it. He liked creating things, and titles were no different even if they sounded weird and were in one of his least used languages. Though if he hung out with Daniel more often he might use Latin more, to help him with these spells.

Watching Daniel, the Italian frowned more and played with his quill. This felt oddly serious - though of course it was for Daniel, for some reason Lovino felt as if, if none of these worked, than he would be deemed a failure and Daniel would just stop hanging out with him because he hadn't come up with the appropriate spell incantations. So it came as a relief to him when Daniel said he liked two of them for the spell. "Ah, that's good." He nodded.

Lovino frowned and blinked, tilting his head faintly in confusion. "What, why?" He gathered up his stuff any way, glaring at the big pile of books he had to carry back to his room. If they were going to go outside, Lovino was going stop off at his room to drop these on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:07 am

He raised an eyebrow at that. "Because you started freaking out the last time I told you I'd try it here? I still don't think it would blow up, but you never know." He sure hoped it would. It was something. It meant he was either on the right track or on a very, very wrong one. But it was usually the former.

"So yeah, do you mind if we go somewhere else? I don't want to destroy all the books. But if you don't want to, you don't have to! I can try these two on my own." He winced slightly. That sounded like he was trying to get rid of Lovino, which he most definitely wasn't. He was just trying to give the other a chance to leave if he was bored. "...I would be grateful if you stayed with me though."

Daniel actually liked hanging out with the sarcastic little Italian. He didn't like being called an idiot, neither did he like getting snapped at. Still, Lovino was one of the very few people who didn't fall asleep during his rants about spells, which earned him a lot of brownie points. Gosh, what a weird expression that was.

"We could find an empty classroom or something if that's alright with you." He put his quill and notebook away, standing up from his seat.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 am

He totally did not turn red just then at Daniel's look, not at all. Lovino made a small noise and shrugged, looking away from the taller teen. "Whatever." He muttered, straightening his shoulders out. "It better not blow up." Though sometimes, with potions, Lovino knew he was getting somewhere when the potion blew up, so maybe it was the same way with spells. Not that he cared, but still.

Frowning at Daniel, he watched with amusement as the Gryffindor floundered and try to cover up the rudeness he had displayed. Lovino snorted and smirked a little, leaning towards him ever so slightly. "I suppose I could go with you. I have nothing else better to do." That and he wanted to see this thing through to the very end. Even if that meant spending more time with Daniel.

More time with Daniel wasn't necessarily a bad thing though. He could have to be with someone worse, like Feliciano or god forbid Romulus. So Daniel wasn't the worst person he could choose to spend time with. Not that Lovino was ever going to tell Daniel that - the younger teen would have to figure it out on his own.

Tilting his head, Lovino shrugged. "How sure are you that this thing is going to blow up? Because if it's an almost definite, we should do it out by the lake to avoid setting anything on fire." They'd have to be careful to stay away from the tree line especially, as he was sure the Headmaster wouldn't want to deal with two foreign students setting his forest on fire.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 pm

He didn't understand why Lovino was blushing, but it sure looked cute. Errr, funny. Not cute. Why would he look cute? ...Even his thought were stutter-y. That was kind of pathetic, wasn't it? He tried smiling reassuringly, but he wasn't sure he succeeded. "Don't worry, even if it blows up, it won't be big." Or it might be, but he would make sure to hurt himself instead of Lovino.

He grinned at the Slytherin, relief washing over him. He didn't want to offend the other and he was happy the shorter boy decided to continue helping him.

"Erm, well, I'm not sure, per se, but it's a pretty realistic possibility." Which actually meant that it was almost sure it would blow up. If Daniel and Lovino did something right, then it was supposed to. He was pretty sure they wouldn't set stuff on fire though. They might get blown away though. "So, umm, ready to go?"

Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

Lovino gave Daniel a suspicious look, not really trusting him but not really having any choice either. Which really sucked, because Lovino definitely got the feeling that this was going to blow up and he also got the feeling that Daniel was going to be a stupid Gryffindor and make sure he was the only one hurt. "Right. Well, so long as neither of us end up in the hospital wing, I suppose I'll have to trust you on this one idiot."

He rolled his eyes at the relief on Daniel's face, totally not turning a little red again. He was so strange, being so relieved over such a tiny little thing. He didn't really need Lovino for this after all.

"... I see. We're definitely going outside to do this." He nodded, not once entertaining the thought of letting Daniel pick the location himself. Why should he? Daniel obviously didn't understand that explosions in a school were a bad thing (he was going to ignore the fact that he dealt with explosions inside on a nearly daily basis). "How about I meet you out there after I drop these off?" He lifted his books slightly in explanation.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 am

"I promise we won't end up in the hospital wing." And he was being honest. He would make sure Lovino didn't get hurt. And if he himself ended up injured, he sure as hell wasn't going to the hospital wing. If the nurse made him swallow some kind of healing potion, he would definitely throw up on her. Really, it happened once.

"Sure, outside is good." He liked doing these things outside a bit more actually. A bit less dangerous. And he didn't really fancy blowing up his room at home, so he mostly experimented outside in the forest.

Daniel nodded. "Okay. Do you need help with those? You have a lot of books." He was a bit worried the small Italian would fall down the stairs or something if he had to carry all of those by himself. And Daniel was in no rush to complete the spell; a short detour couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 am

Lovino gave him a suspicious look but nodded. He had no choice but to trust him with this after all and Lovino knew that offending him at this point would just start another pointless fight over something or other. If someone did end up injured though, Lovino was going to kick Daniel as hard as he could. "If you say so." He muttered, frowning a little bit.

He nodded in satisfaction and went to walk off when Daniel asked if he could help carry the books. Hesitating, Lovino looked between his stack of books and the Gryffindor before shaking his head. He wasn't that weak. "No, I can handle it. Just go outside and I'll meet you outside, alright?" He nodded at Daniel and walked away, hurrying a bit. Lovino was actually pretty excited to see if the spell worked - it was like potion making.

((Just reply to this and I'll start us a new thread outside.))
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 am

"Yupp!" He had a feeling that Lovino didn't believe him. Hmph, he should trust Daniel a bit more. He had already promised the Slytherin wouldn't get hurt, hadn't he?

"Sure, if you say so. I'll meet you by the lake then!" He was still a bit worried, but if Lovino thought he could handle it, then he could probably handle it. Unless it was just his pride talking, which would make sense. Still, trying to get him to accept Daniel's help would be plain weird. And he was pretty sure the shorter teen would strangle him if he implied that he was weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2