Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Empty
PostSubject: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:42 pm

The librarian 'shhhh'-ed angrily as Daniel burst into the library, almost falling on his face, panting. One hour, one whole hour! How could someone talk for an hour without stopping for a breath?! Really, he loved animals, but comparing the advantages and disadvantages of having an owl to having a cat was a bit too much! Coupled with the fact that he had to stay behind for a lecture from Professor Kirkland on paying attention and trying to stop disliking Potions so much (bah, as if) and that he had to go up to his dorm for his notes, Daniel was almost sure he was late.

He looked around in the library, trying to see if Lovino was already there. He sincerely hoped he wasn't, he didn't want to appear tardy. Which he actually kind of was, but it wasn't his fault! Not completely at least. He started walking towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts section, figuring that might be the most obvious spot to meet at. He stopped in his tracks. He never did tell Lovino he was working on a spell that involved dark spells, even if it was to defend against them. Maybe going to the Charms section was a better idea?

Occupied with his indecisiveness, he didn't even realize he was standing right next to the Potions section, frozen in the middle of the path.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm

There was no Daniel to be found when Lovino arrived in the library. And he definitely searched, looking in Defense Against the Dark Arts section, the Transfiguration section, and the Charms section before giving up and going over to the Potions section. Sure, it was unlikely that Daniel would come here, but Lovino didn't really care. Professor Kirkland had brought up an interesting topic in class and he wanted to know more about it. Was it likely that he was technically a "nerd" as people call it? Yes. Did he care? No.

And it was unfortunately common place for the librarian to shush people, so when that happened just a short time later Lovino didn't even look up from his searching. He only actually looked up when someone paused in front of the Potions section and did nothing except stand there. Lovino gave that person a pissed off look, which changed into a simply annoyed look when he realized it was just Daniel. Still, did he have to stand there like that? He couldn't have picked a better section.

"Hey idiot." That was practically Daniel's name now. "What took you so long?" He glared, not because he had been waiting a long time but because the books he was carrying were heavy and his arms were starting to tremble. Deciding that it was Daniel's fault, he gave the entire stack of potions books to the other boy and then walked towards a table he had claimed for them earlier while waiting for Daniel to show up.

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Again with the 'idiot'. If Daniel hadn't been feeling bad for being late, he would have told Lovino none too gently that he wasn't an idiot. As he was feeling bad for making the other wait, he just gave him a sheepish smile and walked closer to the shorter boy. "Sorry, I just had to stay behind with Professor Kirkland and then my roo-" He was cut off by a pile of books pushed in his hands.

He raised an eyebrow at Lovino, staring after him. He looked down at the book on the top of the pile and was sorely tempted to drop all of them. Ew, ew, ew. Potions book. Was Lovino trying to make him sick? And no, he wasn't being over-dramatic. Fine, maybe a bit.

He shifted the books so he was only holding them with one hand, trying to get the Potions book as far away from himself as possible. He walked after Lovino and sat down in front of him at the table, putting the books down. "So, umm, what's up? Have you been waiting long?"
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:12 pm

He just rolled his eyes at the excuses coming out of his mouth, not really listening to them. Lovino didn't care why Daniel was late, just that he was. That was obviously the more important part. "I don't care Daniel." He gave the other boy a look and sat down at the table, snickering at the disgusted look Daniel was giving the stack of books. He hadn't actually remembered the hatred the other boy had for potions when he handed them over, so it had been rather confusing to see Daniel's initial reaction.

"Nothing and yes." Not really. But he didn't want Daniel to think that being even the slightest bit late was okay. Lovino wasn't quite sure why he wanted to train Daniel like this but he supposed it didn't matter; he was going to do it any way and that was that. "So, what are these spells you want me to help you with?" He made sure to speak softly enough that only the taller boy would be able to hear him, knowing better than to let the librarian know about this.

As he waited for the Gryffindor's answer, he pulled the stack of books closer to himself and started sorting the books into various different piles. Ones that he would definitely read as soon as possible, ones that could wait, ones that would probably put him to sleep, and ones that had no revelance to the subject he was researching. All in all, he ended up with most of the books - most being about three - in that last pile. Not an unusual occurrence for him, but not exactly ideal when the thing he was most interested in was the subject Professor Kirkland had brought up.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 am

Daniel rubbed the back of his head, smiling at the other guiltily. "I really am sorry." He wasn't usually the type to be late. Really, it was all Professor Kirkland's and his roommates' fault! Still, he had made Lovino wait for so long...He was going to have to make it up to him somehow. He had no idea how but he would think of something.

He looked down at his notes thoughtfully. Which ones did he want help with? Definitely not the immature little jinxes. But he was a bit afraid to tell the Slytherin about his bigger projects; some of them involved delving into the Dark Arts pretty deep, which he wasn't exactly sure the shorter teen would tolerate. But those were the ones he needed help with the most. He really should have thought this through before asking Lovino. Well, there was no use crying over spilled milk.

Maybe he could tell the older teen about his spells without going into detail? He didn't have to know everything. "There are a few of them. I guess we could begin with one of the most recent ones. It can be used to freeze time, basically. I won't tell you about the mechanics of it in detail because we would be here for hours. I need an enchantment for the spell, but I can't come up with a good enough one with just using 'time' and 'freeze' in Latin." Hopefully Lovino wouldn't ask for the inner workings of the spell. People tended to think he was crazy when he tried mixing science with magic, which was actually the basis of most of his spells. He could only hope the other wasn't interested in his projects to such extent.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Lovino nodded, rolling his eyes. "I got that, yeah." He gave Daniel a look that told him to drop it and move on, already tired of this topic of discussion. Lovino didn't care if Daniel was sorry, it didn't matter any more. All that mattered was that the two of them were here and they had work to do. Thankfully not hard work, though Lovino had needed to stay up a bit later then usual to look over his Latin stuff. He hadn't really used the language that much outside of spells and the like in so long.

Scowling more as he was kept waiting longer than he wanted to be for a reply, Lovino was tempted to steal the notes out of Daniel's hands and look at them himself. It was only the thought that they were probably in Hungarian that stopped him. He wasn't going to make a fool of himself by stealing something and then asking the person he stole it from for a translation. That would be purely foolish of him.

Pausing and looking up from his thoughts, Lovino nodded slowly at the response Daniel gave him. And then frowned as he thought over the restrictions he had been given. Daniel couldn't give him the bare bones of an explanation and then tell him not to use the first two words that came to mind with said explanation, that wasn't how it works. "Tell me more if you really wanted something more sophisticated than 'freeze time'." He demanded, giving him a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:26 pm

He really shouldn't have hoped. He was actually pretty lucky he wanted to start with this spell; it didn't involve any dark magic at all. Sure, it was a bit dangerous, messing with time always was, but it was a pretty tame spell. And he knew what he was doing.

This was going to be long. Daniel took a moment to think through his explanation, assuming Lovino wasn't all that interested in the physics of time and the complex way the spell was built up. He took a breath and proceeded with his explanation. "Okay. So, first of all, I assume you know the widely accepted theory that time is a linear, flowing thing, right?" This was going to be harder than he though. How could he explain it in a way that they could get an enchantment out of it without going into a several hours long rant about muggle science, ancient magical views and all that stuff?

"Let's just say that if it flows, it can be stopped. Everything that moves can be stopped one way or another, right? Time is no different." He wasn't really sure that that made sense. He decided to try to say it with a somewhat different simile. "Imagine time as if it was a river. Time is made of waves; it only flows so long as those waves move. Once you stop the waves, time will stop. These waves are extremely powerful of course, thus they are very hard to stop. Especially if you aren't trying to freeze a definite object but time itself. But it can be done. And, umm, yeah, I think that's kind of it." He was a bit unsure about his explanation. He wasn't sure Lovino understood the true mechanics of the spell through it, but he didn't want to go into nerd-mode and explain it in even more detail.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 am

He nodded, absently playing with a quill. He was aware of that theory, yes. Of course, he didn't subscribe to it, but if that was what Daniel's spell was base off of the this would be easier than he thought it would be. And then he had to hide the blank look on his face as Daniel started explaining more behind the spell, not fully understanding just what he was going on about. It certainly sounded interesting, and he would have liked to have known more, but he supposed that now wasn't the best time to ask. Later, maybe.

Nodding slowly to show that he was thinking over the explanation, he tried to come up with a phrase that would work as the spell name. Waves, time, freeze, and stop were his options really, and spells more than two words longer were not really usable as most people just didn't have the patience to memorize more than two when it came to spells. So.... hm.

He leaned back in his chair and thought, pressing the sharp end of the quill against his lip. Lovino hissed as this idiotic movement gave away to a puncture wound in his lip and blood starting to drip down his chin. He hid it with his sleeve. "Congelo undis" He decided on, nodding. It sounded like a spell and everything, which was quite nice. Lovino looked up at Daniel, waiting for his judgement.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Lovino nodded. That meant he understood his explanation, right? So it must have made sense. He watched the older teen think, hoping he would be able to come up with a few words he could at least work with. His explanation must have provided a few new keywords.

He winced when he saw Lovino hurt his lip with the tip of his quill. He himself had done that a few times in the past and it hurt much more than such a small wound should have. He conjured up a tissue and offered it to the other, thinking about the words. Congelo undis. It sounded like a spell, which was actually kind of the point. Congelo undis, congelo undis... It sounded right to him. There was only one way to know whether it worked.

In theory, the spell should freeze the time approximately five meters around them. On his first try, that is. "I like it. I'll try it out." He pointed his wand to his left, making sure to concentrate on a spot as far away from any other occupant of the library, especially Lovino, as possible, in case he messed something up. "If the spell works, you'll see me appearing a few meters away suddenly." He concentrated on the mechanics, going over the process in his mind, then he said "Congelo undis." confidently.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Lovino was more focused on the wound in his lip than anything Daniel was doing, so it took him by surprise when the other teen spoke up. He looked over at him with a very brief confused look, hiding it quickly so the other wouldn't notice it. "Wait, you're going to try it now? Why would you do that?"

Sighing as Daniel ignored his questions and performed the spell, he watched him carefully. He wasn't even entirely sure what he was supposed to be looking for. But it had to do with being five meters away. Lovino sighed again and rolled his eyes, leaning back in his seat. While he waited he might as well read one of the books. He looked through the piles and picked something out.

Starting to read, he occasionally looked up to see what was going on. He really had no idea what to do though. Lovino scowled and made a plan to hit Daniel at the soonest opportunity for not explaining it properly.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Well, that was...anticlimactic. Try as he might, Daniel couldn't hold back to sulky pout appearing on his lips. Did he mess it up? Was the enchantment not good enough? Or maybe the spell only worked in theory? No, if it worked in theory, there was no way it didn't work in practice.

He fell back against the chair, still pouting like a child who didn't get his promised candy. After a moment of sulking, he sit up straighter and continued reading over his notes again, mumbling furiously under his breath. Maybe the words weren't appropriate? But they seemed fine to him... But everything else was in place too. It should have worked!

He sighed and turned back to Lovino, a sheepish look on his face. "I don't suppose you have any other ideas, right?"
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Tilting his head when Daniel started pouting, he ignored the fact that it made the younger teen seem cuter and focused more on that realization that the spell hadn't worked. Lovino had assumed that it had, simply because he didn't know what it was meant to do when it worked. He scowled and closed his book, watching Daniel pour over his notes like a man possessed.

Lovino crossed his arms and sighed, leaning back in his chair. He didn't know anything about this spell, or spell making in general, so he wasn't sure why it hadn't worked or how to make it work. The fact Daniel seemed to be depending on him to make it work was just nerve wracking, which just left Lovino feeling grumpier and more short tempered than before.

He gave Daniel a sharp glare at the question, his confusion showing through the anger. "No. I don't even know what the fuck you need, why the hell do you think I would have something else for it? I gave you the one thing I could think of. Why is the name so important anyway?" He wondered, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:32 am

He winced at Lovino's death glare, wondering how he always managed to piss him off. Asking him to help him to be his Latin dictionary seemed like a pretty bad idea right now. Finding the perfect words was always the hardest part of spell making for Daniel and if the older teen got pissed off after the first failure, he was bound to be furious after the third, sixth, etc.

Well, that was an easy question at least. "It's not the name that's important. You can name a spell whatever you want, you could name a spell, I don't know, Pasta if you wanted. The important thing is the incantation. I'm sure you've been told about wizards who said the incantation wrong and found themselves in unfortunate situations." He wasn't sure if Lovino wanted to hear about the connection between spells and incantations but telling him the basics wasn't going to hurt.

"To put it simply, the incantation is the trigger. Even if you cast a spell non-verbally, you have to say the incantation in your mind. That's why non-verbal magic is hard. If you don't say the words out loud, the trigger is weaker, thus you need to concentrate much harder to have the desired effect." He smiled at the Slytherin sheepishly. "Sorry, getting off-topic here. So, if you don't say or think the right incantation, there is nothing that releases the magical energy, which results in the spell failing and the energy either dissolving or blowing up." ...He really shouldn't have said that. He didn't plan to tell Lovino about the dangers of spell-making, yet he implied one of the biggest dangers just a moment before.

Hopefully the Slytherin was bored enough of his long rant that he didn't catch his last two words.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:40 am

He tried to soften the glare when he saw Daniel wince, knowing better than to get upset about this kind of thing. But damn it, Lovino didn't know anything about making spells. Why was he supposed to know why his name for this hadn't worked? If anything, Daniel should have been more clear about it in the first place instead of just expecting Lovino to know.

Holding back a sigh as he listened to Daniel's explanation, he nodded slowly in understanding. That all made sense; it would have been nice to have known all of that before they started. "I have heard of wizards who have done that, yeah." Lovino decided not to mention that he had been one of those wizards. It was not his fault that it had happened, the teacher had just pronounced the incantation wrong. Every one else got the spell right through sheer luck.

The next little rant thing was a bit boring, and for most of it Lovino just zoned out because he had been taught all of this at the beginning of the year. He still had a scroll of notes on this topic buried in his trunk. It was only for the last sentence or two that Lovino tuned in, just in time to hear about the blowing up part. He stared at Daniel, shocked and somewhat speechless.

"... the spell could blow up, and you're having us do this in a library?" Those poor books. Lovino shuddered and gave Daniel a stern look, crossing his arms. "You realize that's probably the worst idea ever, right? At the very least we should be testing this outside so there's less chance of you destroying something." And no, he didn't care if Daniel got hurt, it would be his own damn fault for doing this. He didn't care one damn bit.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 pm

His speech must have been a very impressive one if it managed to render Lovino speechless for a bit. If only he could believe himself. Daniel leaned back slightly in his seat, waiting for the shouting to begin. That or Lovino's storming out of the library.

He gave a slight sigh of relief when the older teen stayed relatively calm. "Oh no, don't worry, this spell is a pretty tame one and I'm only trying to use it on a small area. There isn't enough energy for it to explode." Or if it did, the worst thing would be a few blisters and burn marks on his palm, not a very big deal. "I didn't plan on trying anything dangerous in the library, don't worry. I wouldn't risk hurting others." Or the books. Or anything really. He usually used an abandoned classroom to practice, repairing any damage he had done to it before leaving. But these spells weren't his more dangerous ones, so it would be perfectly alright to use them in the library.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Lovino growled and shook his head, running a hand through his hair in an effort to keep calm. Daniel really wasn't getting the point. They were in a room of books, things that were easily flammable and could off with the smallest spark. If something exploded, even if it was a tiny explosion, the library was going to go up in flames. Unless they had something to prevent that. Lovino supposed that there would be a spell to protect all of the books, though the fire could still spread and kill the students or collapse the bookshelves or what have you. It really wasn't the safest thing to be doing in a library.

"Daniel, there's still the possibility. You can't do something like this in a library you idiot." Lovino crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, thinking. "And hurting yourself is just as bad, because then you'll get pulled out of this school due to the fact that you managed to injure yourself doing something stupid the school should have prevented. Or some stupid shit like that." He really didn't know how these kind of things worked, he wasn't one to look at the politics of schools.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:42 pm

"No, there isn't a possibility. If this spell could explode, I would be missing a few fingers already." Really, he wasn't stupid. He wouldn't practice a dangerous spell in the library; although, that might have been because he didn't want anybody to know what kind of spells he did. If a teacher happened to see one of his more dangerous creations, getting detention would be the least of his worries.

He furrowed his eyebrows at that. "Really? That would be stupid. I mean, people get injured all the time during Quidditch and in DADA or Potions classes. Having so many young wizards in one place is pretty dangerous." Not to mention that he really was accident prone. Or reckless, whichever you preferred. He tended to get injured at least once a week, so the Infirmary back in Hungary was like his second home. He was sure he would get acquainted with it here soon enough as well.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

Shuddering at the idea of Daniel missing a few fingers, Lovino blatantly ignored the fact that potions were more dangerous because even adding in too much of the right thing - or not even - could leave him dead in seconds. That wasn't the point. The point was that Daniel was being an idiot. So Lovino made sure to tell him that, using the most mocking tone he had to make sure it was imprinted in his head.

""Not that stupid. You're not only endangering yourself with these spells, you're endangering other people. And it's not a school sanctioned thing like Quidditch or classes. What if one of these spells triggers something in the wards and brings them crashing down? Every one would get hurt, and quite a few of them would die." He glared at Daniel, a sneer crossing his face at the thought. If Daniel managed to kill anyone important - not that Feliciano or Professor Vargas were important - Lovino would have to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:15 am

He clenched his wand a bit tighter at the mocking tone of Lovino's voice. He was getting fed up with being called and treated like an idiot. He didn't know why the other insisted on thinking about him like that. Weren't the last 15 or so minutes proof enough of his intelligence? Obviously not.

Daniel sighed quietly, his patience starting to run out. Didn't he understand that this spell couldn't even blow up a quill? He wouldn't endanger other people like that; he wasn't some selfish asshole! He closed his book and put it away in his backpack. He stood up, nodding at Lovino. "If that's the way you think, then I see no point in trying to continue. Thanks for your help." He had a few ideas for the enchantment now at least. He gave a slight wave and walked off to another part of the library, looking for his trusty companion, the English-Latin dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Hiding a wince as Daniel seemingly closed himself off, Lovino watched him gather up his stuff and walk away. He debated with himself briefly about what to do; he really didn't want to give in and admit that he was wrong, but some part of him was screaming for him to keep hold of this budding friendship between himself and the taller boy. He didn't often listen to that part of himself, finding it a nuisance, but he couldn't shake it off this time. Sighing, Lovino grabbed his things and followed after Daniel.

"Would you stop walking?" Lovino growled, disliking the longer legs present on the other teen. It just wasn't fair. Speeding up, he made sure to step in front of Daniel. Hopefully he wouldn't get run into. "I'm still going to do this thing for you, I'm just going to be making comments the entire time. Because other than being a walking talking translator, that's the only thing I have to do." He glared at Daniel, daring him to turn down Lovino's words. Of course, it was highly likely that he would in fact do just that, but Lovino was hoping he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Hearing Lovino's pissed off growl made him slow down a bit. What was his problem now? He was no longer practicing 'dangerous' spells in the library, so he had no reason to be angry. Daniel jumped slightly when the older boy stepped in front of him suddenly, managing to stop at the last moment. He blinked down at the top of his head, realizing just how close they actually were. He took a step back, not wanting other students to get the wrong idea.

He frowned slightly. "Making comments and telling me outright that I'm a dangerous idiot are two different things." It's not like he was hurt by those words. He was more than used to people insulting him, although Lovino was the first one to call him an idiot.

'Walking, talking translator'? That was one way of putting it. Daniel couldn't help but feel guilty for asking for Lovino's help; translating random phrases for him while he was babbling about stuff the older teen was obviously not interested in must have been annoying. "I'm sorry for asking you to do this. It must be pretty boring." He smiled at him. "I can use dictionaries, you gave me some ideas of phrases. Thanks for agreeing to help me."
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Lovino tensed slightly as Daniel stopped right in front of him, not daring to move a muscle. If he did he would brush up against the taller boy, which would be decidedly odd. Even if the other teen did smell nice and did have a pleasantly warm presence. Blinking at his own thoughts, Lovino didn't even really notice that Daniel had moved away from him. What he did notice was that he had leaned towards the other as he moved away; certainly not on purpose, but he still did it.

Scowling darkly at Daniel - because that was obviously his fault - Lovino tried fruitlessly to hide the blush on his face. He was definitely not embarrassed about doing that, there was nothing embarrassing about it. Right. And he was the fucking Headmaster ready to rain punishments down on the school. "Well then... hmph. I was just shocked at the level of danger present in making spells." That excuse would work, right? Right.

He huffed and frowned as Daniel brushed him off again, crossing his arms. "It's not that annoying, and I agreed to help you. So I'm going to fucking help you, got it?" Perfect plan Lovino, making it sound like a threat was the best way to make Daniel agree with him. Squashing that little voice like a bug, he waited impatiently for the taller teen's reaction to that.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 am

He tilted his head when Lovino leaned forward, not understanding why the Slytherin would do that. Maybe he lost his balance when Daniel almost run into him? Probably. And now the shorter teens face went all red. Was he that angry from almost colliding with him? But it was Lovino's fault! He was the one who jumped in front of him!

Yes, he was definitely angry, that scowl was proof of that. Talk about a quick temper. He raised an eyebrow at him. "You have a funny way of showing your shock."

Aaand he was lost again. Why did this guy have to be so complicated? One moment he was cursing at him and telling him that he was a dangerous idiot, now he was insisting on helping him. He really should make up his mind already. Daniel sighed. "I just can't understand you. But fine, if you insist on helping me, go ahead." He gave the other a sharp look. "But no more 'dangerous idiot', got it?" He knew he had no right to demand anything, but Lovino was the one who insisted on helping this time and Daniel wasn't about to just sit quietly and listen to insults directed at him.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 pm

He huffed and looked away from the other boy, not wanting to see his face at the moment. Lovino had done nothing wrong, it was all Daniel's fault for being so warm and nice smelling. He was too inviting, that was his problem. Lovino didn't tell him that, of course not, but it was still fact in his head from that point on. And nothing Daniel said was going to make him change his mind either, so the other teen would just have to deal with it.

"I do not. You would just never understand it." And yet again he was making comments on Daniel's intelligence. He didn't really think that he was an idiot, anyone who could make spells like this and not fuck up as of yet had to be kind of smart. It was just habit for Lovino to question just how smart the people around him really were. This was the one time when he was almost one hundred percent sure that Daniel was smarter than him. Not that Lovino was an idiot! Just that... Daniel was not an idiot more than Lovino was.

He snorted and rolled his eyes, giving him a look. "I'm sure you're just not really trying." Lovino wasn't that complicated. At least, in his own head he wasn't. Daniel obviously just wasn't trying hard enough. Scowling at the demand placed in front of him, he reluctantly agreed to it. "Fine. I won't call you a 'dangerous idiot' anymore." Idiot with any other word was still on the table though, as well as idiot all by itself. Lovino was going to have fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:00 am

There. Another jab at his intelligence. He was starting to get tired of it. He could take being called ugly, girlish, loser, geek, nerd, whatever other terms people managed to come up with, but this was really starting to piss him off. He wasn't stupid, damn it! He had an Outstanding in every single class except for Potions! And he rarely studied more than an hour for each exam, mind you. He wasn't an idiot!

He threw a glare at the Italian boy, but didn't comment. If he wanted to poke a sleeping dragon in the nose, then by all means, he was free to do so. But Daniel knew from experience that he wasn't nice when he snapped. Maybe the smaller teen would stop before he went too far.

"Please. You're the most complicated non-female I know." He wouldn't say Lovino was more complex than a girl; that was just impossible to achieve. But he came very close. He smiled slightly when the other agreed. "Thanks." He pointed at a table in one of the more hidden areas of the library. "We should continue working there. Less people would see. Or we can go back if you want, I really don't care."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]   I Put A Spell On You [Lovino] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Put A Spell On You [Lovino]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next