Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Hallway Troubles [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Empty
PostSubject: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:50 am

[[ A continuation of You Have Got To Be Kidding Me. ]]

Dominik followed the darker haired boy into the hallway. Maybe he wasn't being as troublesome with his talking as he had initially thought. After all, if Lovino has really wanted to avoid him that much, there was a simple solution. When Dominik asked him where he was off too he could have simply replied the Slytherin common room. Being from Gryffindor himself, he wouldn't be allowed to enter with the other boy and that would have been the end of that. No, they were now on their way to somewhere where both of them were allowed. This also confirmed something that he had guessed earlier, that much like himself, this other boy was from the exchange student program. "That is good, I guess I will be joining you then!" he replied in a chipper tone, which was wrong for the situation since he was basically stalking the poor boy. He didn't ask if he could follow. Dominik would have no matter what answer Lovino would have given, so didn't bother with questions.

"You know, even if I can go in that room, I don't find myself going in there much." It was true, he always found himself shut up in his own dorm room or somewhere else quiet. Perhaps it was just because he didn't find himself with many friends here in general, never mind ones that he could enter that room with. "It is funny though, if you make everyone in that room angry, you get to hear so many different languages." Dominik couldn't help but chuckle to himself. It was true. Most of the students there were young and English was a second language to their first. If they got upset or confused, the most strange things would slip out of some people's mouths on occasion. He never understood, but he loved languages.
Back to top Go down
http://thebaffledprince.tumblr.com/
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:40 am

He gave an almost bitter little smile, making a small noise. "I guess you will be. How nice." Lovino just kept walking, hoping that Dominik would see something shiny and get distracted. Though the other teen really didn't seem dull enough to fall for something like that, unfortunately. It would have been nice if he was.

He nodded faintly, fingers drumming against the book. "It gets very crowded in there at times." And he disliked crowds. They were just too close in to his personal bubble. Snorting, he gave Dominik a brief amused look. "I'm not surprised. How did you manage to get an entire room full of people angry though?" Lovino admitted that he was slightly impressed. Only slightly though.
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:24 am

Even if Lovino still didn't seem too excited about the announcement that he would be following him to the new location, Dominik ignored it. It wasn't too hard to do since he seemed to be ignoring half of those vibes he was getting from the other boy. It was just annoyance that he was feeling, not anything malicious behind it though. If that was the case, he would have been being much less friendly than he was being at the current moment in time.

At the brunette's question, Dominik gave him a laugh with a sly little grin. "I'll tell you, it was great!" Of course he thought it was fabulous, it was his plan after all. It didn't work too shabbily either. "But I can't tell you my secrets or I would be out of business. Let's just say that I gave them a nice scare." He sounded all too excited revealing this little detail. This activity was clearly something he enjoyed doing, and he really wasn't about to give away his secrets to someone who was basically a stranger. Who knew what he would do with that information. He assumed that Lovino wasn't in there at the time that he had played his little trick, because he probably would have said something by now.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 am

Lovino rolled his eyes at how secretive the other kid was being with his prank, reaching the stairs jus tin time for them to move. He gave the stairs an annoyed look, not above getting pissed at inanimate objects. Though he was entirely sure that these stairs had a mind of their own and thus were not as innocent as people would tell him. "It's not like I'm going to tell any one about this action of yours. Or copy it." He shook his head, pulling his bag closer as one of the ghosts went past them. He had a bit of a fear - and it was not irrational, no matter what anyone else said! - that the ghosts could steal things when they went through them. He had never seen it happen, but he was positive that it could.

"What year are you?" He wondered, completely changing the topic. He wasn't going to bother pushing Dominik for the information when he could just find one of the exchange students and learn from them what happened. It wouldn't be too hard; he remembered seeing some of them pouring out of the exchange room grumbling darkly and sending hateful glares at every one they saw. It was pretty obvious who had been in the room when Dominik had pulled his little prank on all of them. Besides, Lovino did want to know what year the other teen was in; it would make it easier to avoid him later.
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:37 am

Dominik could really care less about the stairs at this moment in time. Sure, it was obnoxious that they moved around when you were in a hurry, but that really wasn't the case right now. It was just chit chatting. He did however wonder if Lovino was scared of ghosts judging by the other boy's reaction as one neared the pair. Dominik himself always found then rather fascinating and loved finding them when he was in a good mood. There wasn't even anything particularly frightening about this one that had passed. "Well, you never know. You could change your mind and I don't like when people steal my things. Better safe than sorry is what they say, right?" He hated when people stole his ideas, whether it was physical things of his or ideas.

He himself was quite happy for the change of topic. He wasn't about to give away his precious ideas to near strangers. "I'm in my fifth year this year." This information wouldn't hurt. Besides, it wasn't exactly secretive information or all that difficult to find out. "What about you?" Dominik looked at the other boy, trying to take a guess. He didn't really look too much older or younger than himself, so he guessed they were around the same year.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Lovino sighed and shook his head, going up the stairs once they came back. "I guess." It did make sense really, he just didn't feel like conceding to a Gryffindor about this. Not that he hated Gryffindors, but it really principle of the matter. Though... he still didn't really understand the hatred people had for those of a different house. It was just dumb.

Dominik was... older than he thought. Sure, it was only a year older, but still. The blond acted more like a Fourth year than a Fifth year, though Lovino didn't spend enough time around either group to really understand how they worked. It just seemed that way. "I'm sixth year." Hurray for being so much closer to graduating. Not that Lovino knew what he wanted to do once he got out of school, but still. It felt nice to be almost but not quite there. If that made any sense whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Dominik gave him a look of slight disbelief. "Really?" For some reason, he didn't think that Lovino was older than himself. It was only a year, so in the long run it didn't mean much, but at a younger age it seems like a lot. If he had to have guessed the other boy's age, he would have guessed that he was probably the same age as him. "I didn't think that you would be older than me." Dominik let out a small chuckle. "That's strange." It really wasn't too odd. Some people didn't look their age. Or maybe Dominik himself was just a bad guesser.

The stairs were now ready to be walked up, so Dominik took the lead and began to walk. Even if he didn't often go to the common room they were going to, he still knew the way fairly easily. "Did you just come here beginning this year too?" He walked a little slow, so Lovino could catch up. It seemed that they were actually talking now even if it was about boring things, so he figured that he would play along.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Lovino rolled his eyes. "Yes really." The look of disbelief on Dominik's face was actually a little bit insulting. Lovino didn't know whether Dominik thought the Italian was younger or older than he really was, but either way he didn't like. Oh, and there it was. "Well, I didn't think you would be as old as you are, so I suppose we're even." He did hope that was at least somewhat insulting to the younger teen. If it was, Lovino had done his job. If it wasn't, he was going to have to try harder.

Blinking as Dominik stepped in front of him and took the lead, Lovino scowled at the back of the other's head. Well wasn't that just so rude of him. He almost made a scene out of it, but then a group of students happened to start going down the stairs and he chickened out. He really did hate having large groups of people pay attention to him, it was one of the worst things in the world. "Mm, yeah." He nodded, looking around. "This place is better than my old school." With greater access to the really great books.
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 am

Even if it was meant as an insult, it didn't really phase him. He thought he looked just right for his age and the opinion of a random boy he could only call a passing acquaintance wasn't really going to phase him. This held especially true since it was over a trivial matter. Dominik had been insulted many times in his life over far worse things than this issue. Lovino was right. They were now even in a sense, if anyone was really counting triumphs of the conversation. All he did in response was make a small noise of agreement. Dominik glanced behind himself, seeing if the other boy was making any effort to catch up with him to fill in the small gap between the two. It didn't seem that way. "Is it?" Well, this was a bit obnoxious. Having a conversation with someone that he couldn't even see at the moment wasn't the ideal way to hold a chat. Holding in a grumble, he abruptly stopped walking all together until Lovino was caught up and kept on walking with him. "If that is true, then where did you go to school before?" Dominik found other places fascinating and wished he had more money to travel around. He had realized from the beginning of the conversation that Lovino had an accent different from the common British ones around, so it was likely that he was from somewhere interesting.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:14 am

It didn't seem to be working, sadly enough. Lovino supposed it didn't matter, if Dominik was insulted by him or not, but it would have been at the very least a little entertaining to see. Rolling his eyes at the noise the Gryffindor made, the Italian crossed his arms firmly over his chest and stared at the paintings they went past. He didn't even really notice it when Dominik stopped walking, or that they were now walking side by side together.

He only looked over once the other teen had started talking, a bit confused at the sudden closeness but not enough to make a big deal out of it. "I went to school in the southern half of Italy, towards the heel of the boot." It made it easier to explain regions, with such a familiar shape for his country. "And where did you go to school?" It was completely obvious that Dominik wasn't English, his accent made that all too clear. Plus, he was more cheerful than one would expect from an Englishman, living in such a miserable place as they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallway Troubles [Lovino]   Hallway Troubles [Lovino] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallway Troubles [Lovino]
Page 1 of 1