Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Empty
PostSubject: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm

It was nice to have lunch after a long, too long, morning spent out on the Quidditch Field, training. Daniel never really ate anything before training in fear of throwing up or doing something nasty like that, so he was always starving by the time he got back to the castle. At least he didn't miss lunch now; he usually had to go to the kitchens for some food.

After his lunch was eaten and he was satisfied with the amount of pumpkin juice he drank, hey moving dehydrated a person, Daniel started to make his way back to the common room, aching for a shower.

And then his tummy gave a loud rumble, making him blush in embarrassment and look around if someone had heard it. Now came another rumble. Whoa, what the heck did he eat? His stomach was usually pretty much iron-coated; he could eat anything without throwing up or feeling sick.

But he really felt like throwing up now. He sat down by the wall and pulled his legs up, resting his forehead on his knees. It really felt like he would get violently sick in a random hallway.

The chaos in his stomach was all he could focus on for what felt like hours and then suddenly it all stopped. Daniel blinked. What was wrong with him? He felt weird. Sort of...tingly all over. He tried to stand up slowly, not wanting to suddenly get dizzy and fall on his butt. Standing felt...odd, to say the least. It felt like he was on all fours and yet he didn't feel like he was on all fours. And the ground was much closer than it should have been...

And paws. What were paws doing on the ground, so close to his face, without any dogs on them? What the Hell...? He looked around and found a convenient puddle lying nearby and crawled over to it, a horrible feeling setting in his gut.

Oh God. Oh dear God. He stared at his supposed-to-have-been reflection with shock, a small puppy staring back at him with bewilderment clear in its green eyes. In the back of his mind he recognized the breed; he was a Kuvasz. He was white, fluffy, and small.

And for God's sake, he was a dog. How the Hell did he become a dog? Did someone curse him while he wasn't looking? Maybe he could turn himself back...and then he looked at his paws and noticed his obvious lack of opposable thumbs and suddenly he realized that no, he could not turn himself back without any help.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:10 am

Today had been just awful. He had slept in for the first time in forever, and should have felt well rested and all when he woke up naturally. Instead, he was pulled out of bed by his head of house and dropped in front of the headmaster to explain that no, he hadn't spiked the pumpkin juice and no, he did not know of any potions that would turn people into various different animals (he did know ones to turn people into all the same animal though). And he didn't see why he was the one being accused of this - there were plenty of other people perfectly capable of having done this. But no, they decided to go after the one who was striving to become a Potions Master. Only Kirkland's help had stopped them from giving him detention.

He could tell that they still thought he was the one responsible for this. And if they wanted to think that way, fine. Lovino would let them. He could have spent his time working on a way to fix this, but they had specifically warned him away from the potions lab - if he went, that would be seen as an admission of guilt. Because the administration in this school absolutely sucked.

Scowling as he walked through the corridors, Lovino didn't really notice Daniel until something suddenly growled. He jerked up out of his thoughts just in time to see the Gryffindor shrink and change shape, quickly becoming a dog. A puppy really, not big enough to be a fully grown dog. And not just any puppy - a cute puppy at that.

This was what Lovino needed right now - someone to laugh at and to make fun of. Daniel always provided the best opportunities. "Don't you look adorable?" He walked over to Daniel, kneeling down next to him. He had heard from various sources that people could still talk in this animal form of theirs, so he didn't feel at all weird about talking to a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 am

A dog. He was a fucking dog. A white, fluffy, and small dog.

How the fuck did this happen? Turning a human into an animal through a curse was extremely complicated and required a lot of power. Unless the Transfiguration professor was playing some sick prank on him, a spell couldn't have been the cause of his troubles. And he wasn't an animagus to the best of his knowledge. That left only one thing: a potion. Ew.

He turned his head when a familiar accented voice reached his ears. He stiffened at the sight of the Italian. If he could choose the people who saw him in this form, Lovino would be around the bottom of the list. Oh God, he didn't want him to see this!

He whimpered slightly in embarrassment, his ears flattening against his head. "Shut up!" Wow, that came out sounding pretty human. Or maybe that was because he could understand barks now? "I don't know what the hell happened to me!"

Wait, what if the Slytherin didn't understand him? What if he had no idea that the puppy was actually Daniel? That would be a bit sad because he couldn't help him then. But it would be good because Daniel had no intention of asking for Lovino's help if it meant revealing himself. Or if it meant asking for help; he still had his pride, damaged as it was.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Lovino rolled his eyes, tempted to smack Daniel's nose for yelling at him like that. But the Hungarian had an excuse this time and so Lovino would let him get away with it, for now. Next time, he was getting smacked right across the nose as hard as Lovino could hit him - which, admittedly, wouldn't be very hard at all. "Relax Daniel, you'll be fine. The headmaster and the teachers are working on a solution and in the mean time, you get to have the entire female population cooing over how cute you are now." Lovino paused and tilted his head. "Unless they've turned into something that could eat you. In which case you're screwed. Good luck."

He had to resist the urge to pet Daniel - Lovino wasn't one to be fond of dogs (or any animal really) but even he knew cute when he saw it. The only thing really holding him back was the fact that this really was Daniel and there was no way in hell that he wasn't going to be petting one of his classmates.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:34 pm

"...You can understand me?" Well, shit. Looks like he was talking human after all. Damn. That meant Lovino could hear him yelling 'shut up'. It was a wonder the little Slytherin didn't kick him or something for that.

He nodded. "They had better figure something out." He gave Lovino a suspicious look. "How do you know they're working on a solution? Do you know what happened?" Whoever was the culprit, Daniel wanted to make sure they didn't escape without a Hungarian fist meeting their nose.

If he could have, he would have blushed by now. "No one wants to coo over me! Right?" Sure, he was a puppy and puppies were cute, but he didn't want crazy females cooing and baby-talking to him. That would be annoying and kind of scarring.

Daniel looked around, searching for any sign of potential danger (read: crazy girls), when a wiggling thing caught his eyes. His brain told him that it must have been his own tail, but for some strange reason, he just couldn't tear his eyes away. "Not many things eat dogs." He was only half-paying attention to Lovino now, his tail being much more fascinating than anything else at the moment. Why was it moving like that...? It should stop and rest or something! What if it got tired? Daniel wouldn't be able to move it when he needed it then!

His eyes taking on a determined gleam, the Gryffindor set out to stop his tail from moving around so much. He quickly turned around and tried placing his paws on the tail when it suddenly disappeared. He blinked. Where would it...? He turned his head and saw that the little shrewd thing was behind him again. 'Oh, just you wait...'

He turned around again, only to miss the tail for the second time. He gave his butt an annoyed look. Why couldn't it just stay where it was?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject:    Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

"Yeah, yeah I can you idiot." Lovino sneered at Daniel, poking his side. More often than not the Gryffindor made Lovino want to smack him - it wasn't an uncommon feeling, often showing up around everyone Lovino ever talked to, but Daniel made it come up a lot more than other people did. Shaking his head, Lovino moved out of the middle of the hallway and watched Daniel. "They tried to pin this on me. It's a nice bit of magic, but unfortunately it's not mine. All I know is that someone spiked the drinks with a potion to change them into animals. Obviously."

He snorted. "People coo over you when you're human, it's only going to be worse now that you're actually worth cooing over." It was actually pretty disgusting, watching the females in Slytherin talk about all of their favorite guys.

"Actually, a lot of thing eat dogs. After all, dog meat is still meat. You're kind of scrawny though." He gave Daniel a confused look as the human-turned-dog started to mess around with his tail. He snorted once he realized that Daniel was actually chasing his tail.

Lovino laughed at him, shaking his head in amusement. Daniel was such an idiot sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:20 pm

He edged away from the poking fingers, a small huff leaving him. Well excuse him for assuming that Lovino couldn't speak dog. He couldn't help grinning though when he heard that they had tried to pin it on Lovino; he could understand that completely. Daniel had had his sneaking suspicions too. "So it was in the drinks? How the hell could they pull that off? Wouldn't the house elves notice it? Didn't they see who it was?" He sure hoped they did.

Daniel tilted his head in confusion. "What are you talking about? No one is cooing over me." He shuddered when the mental image of girls brushing his furs and putting ribbons in it popped up in his brain. He didn't want to lose the remaining shambles of his masculinity like that.

Lovino's laugh made him freeze where he was, his tail was once again slipping away from him. Jesus Christ, did he just...? If he had still been human, he would have been tomato red by now. Oh fuck, he started chasing his fucking tail in front of Lovino of all people. He wondered if there was a possibility of the ground swallowing him up right then and there. "...Could you just forget about what you saw? Please?" He was pretty sure he wouldn't, but Daniel couldn't help hoping that the Slytherin wouldn't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:14 am

Lovino smirked at the puppy when he huffed, pleased as always to have annoyed him just a little bit. Some would call that cruel, but honestly Lovino felt that Daniel definitely deserved to get annoyed every once in a while. He frowned at the expression on Daniel's face, not entirely sure what it was meant to be but not liking it in the slightest. "Yes, I don't know, probably, and apparently not."

He rolled his eyes. "Oblivious moron. Girls are always talking about you - they think you're "so wonderful" or some kind of bull crap like that." He shrugged, giving Daniel a look. "They coo over you, just not when you're around." Lovino would never understand why, but there you go.

Still snickering when Daniel finally came to his senses, the Italian grinned a little. The puppy was so cute, cowering like that and trying to melt through the stones in the ground. "And what do I get for forgetting about your little slip, hm cucciolo?" The odds of the Hungarian understanding that word were low, and thus it was the perfect word to use.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:51 am

Damn. He had to wait until the teachers found the culprit then. And when they did...oh, he knew the perfect curse for the poor sod.

He gave Lovino a surprised look. "Really? Wow." If he was still human, he would have been blushing like crazy by now. There were girls who thought he was wonderful? That was new. He had never been insanely popular at home. He had been considered a loser until he joined the Quidditch team and proved himself to be pretty good. "Are you sure they aren't talking about someone else and you misunderstood?" That would have made a bit more sense than this.

Daniel ignored the unknown word, figuring it was probably Italian and therefore he had no way of understanding it, and gave the Slytherin an expression as close to a pout as he could. "Whatever you want! Except for anything that has to do with Potions. But otherwise, anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]   Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event 1: Did I eat something bad? [Lovino]
Page 1 of 1