Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Unicorns and Fairies and Centaurs, oh my! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former Fem!England

Unicorns and Fairies and Centaurs, oh my! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Unicorns and Fairies and Centaurs, oh my! (Open)   Unicorns and Fairies and Centaurs, oh my! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:28 pm

To say Anne had qualms with the Forbidden Forest was an understatement. The forest even looked spooky, just from the outside. Why would she even consider deigning to enter the bloody thing? It was forbidden for a reason, after all. Bad things lurked in there. Scary things. Hell, she had read about what was in there. Acromantulas and Centaurs and Werewoives and Vampires. In fact, she had even heard Lord Voldemort himself once called the Forbidden Forest home. No, Anne never thought she'd see the day when she'd willingly enter such a dank and horrifying place.

But, there was always a small part of her that was curious. There were things she longed to see, like Unicorns and the Fae and a rare flying bunny she once read about. Anne always thought she'd never have the guts to actually act upon that curiosity. She was rational, not adventurous. However, her friends were exactly the opposite. She'd struggle to keep them in line, though it never worked out.

Which was why she was here, facing the Forbidden Forest, anxiety curling in her stomach. She clenched her wand tightly in a sweaty fist. If she was expelled for this they'd never forget it.
Back to top Go down

Unicorns and Fairies and Centaurs, oh my! (Open)
Page 1 of 1