Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

What Is This I Don't Even -- [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Is This I Don't Even -- [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: What Is This I Don't Even -- [OPEN]   What Is This I Don't Even -- [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 pm

(( OTL I feel the need to finally become active after being away for so long. Yes, there is a Norway on this forum. A very inactive one. >w> ))

Perhaps it was because of the Norwegian's need for recluse, but Johann found himself outside the entrance to the foreign exchange student common room. He knew for a fact that not many people visited the room, since there weren't a lot of foreign exchange students and most of them went out to do their own thing.

Which made it a perfect place for Johann to be alone.

He shuffled up to the painting guarding the entrance.
"Fra Norge," he said and the painting of a suit of armor bowed at him before it swung open and the Norwegian walked in. A fire was burning on the far side of the room, surrounded by comfortable chairs and a coffee table in the middle.

No one was here, either. And that's the way Johann liked it.

He made his way over to a chair and sat down, digging out an old fairytale book from his robe and opening it up to the marked page. The rest of the time was spent in complete silence as Johann reread what was his favorite book.
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

What Is This I Don't Even -- [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Don't Even -- [OPEN]   What Is This I Don't Even -- [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Matthew rushed towards the foreign exchange common room quickly. It was the best place for him to go- no one was ever in there. He'd come from the hufflepuff common room, stopped in the kitchen and come up here for a little private time with only him, his pack of marshmallows, his skewer and the common room fire. Ah, it was going to be quite the party. It was just a shame he couldn't get his hands on any Graham crackers or chocolate of any sort. That would have made the perfect day! But alas, he had to make with goopy marshmallow on a stick. Not that he was complaining of course- sugar was sugar.

As he reached the common room, the entrance was just closing, so Matthew took the opportunity to slip through it before it did. Doing a quick scan of the room, he didn't see anyone, so he rushed over to the fire and started setting up, practically drooling at the thought of delicious roasted marshmallow. Sticking his first marshmallow on his skewer, Matthew stuck it over the fire (At a safe distance) and started to heat it up.

(( *Came to play~* ))
Back to top Go down

What Is This I Don't Even -- [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1