Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Snack time~ [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Snack time~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Snack time~ [Open]   Snack time~ [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 pm

When he had finally finished with all the homework he had to do, Toris closed his books to only realize it was already late into the night. It was a surprise to him. He didn't even notice when the boys he was sharing the dorm with had all gone to bed. The only reason why he was the only one who stayed awake until this hour was that he had missed a few days because he was sick for a week and he needed to catch up with classes. Oh, how he hated it. Toris was in the Common Room from the minute he came back from the medical wing.

He also realized that he missed dinner. And he was hungry. The Lithuanian glanced at the exist. Was he really..? Well, he heard that anybody could go to the kitchens and take food if they wanted from other students, but was he really going to break curfew for this..? And what if one of the teachers will caught him? He could get detention.. Or worse.

Toris sighed before he picked up his wand from the table and walked to the exist. He could handle a detention, but not the nagging feeling in his stomach. "Lumos," He whispered after he was already in the corridor. According to what he heard, the kitchens were located down the same staircase that leads to the Hufflepuff Common Room. He just hoped he would get it right..
Back to top Go down
Former Britannia

Former Britannia

Snack time~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time~ [Open]   Snack time~ [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:58 am

Guinevere was in a good mood, though that definitely had something to do with the fumes from the amortentia potion she had been brewing for the seventh year class. It wasn't classed towards anyone so she hadn't exactly fallen in love, but she had a mild version of that feeling in her stomach that one gets when they'd just fallen in love. She also had a craving for chocolate biscuits and tea, and she hadn't eaten much that day so she decided it couldn't hurt to indulge her cravings, even if it was late in the evening.

She always sneaked down to the kitchen when she had been a student, it was one of the worst kept secrets in Hogwarts. She walked down the corridor braver than she had as a kid, she was allowed to be around after curfew now, after all. But, the students weren't and she noticed that there was a student sneaking down the corridor. She coughed to make herself known
"Hello there," It was Toris Lorinatis, a Ravenclaw, so he defitely didn't belong in this corridor, And where are you going?" Damn, she was still smiling, but she couldn't shift it, still feeling good from the potion fumes. She didn't really wanted to tell him off but she had to; she was a teacher.

(( I thought I'd get in on this, sorry it's not that good! ))
Back to top Go down

Snack time~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time~ [Open]   Snack time~ [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Toris looked around him. He had no idea where he was. 'Well, shit...' He thought to himself before he tried to calm down. He was starting to think it was a bad idea to leave the dorms. If a teacher will find him in he corridor.. Well, it only meant bad things. When suddenly he heard a voice behind him, Toris quickly turned around with his wand in front of him, terrified. It turned out that the voice was Professor Kirkland's. The Lithuanian bit his lip slightly and quickly lowered his wand. He took a few deep breaths.

"P-Professor Kirkland, ma'am.." He mumbled quietly, looking down as the thoughts of 'I'm going to get a detention.' and 'I'll get expelled." ran in his mind. Well, it would only do good if he will stick to the truth, right? "I.. I don't know what was I thinking, I'm sorry. I m-missed dinner a-and I'm hungry," He continued with his mumbling, "S-so I thought I'll go take something fro the kitchens.. I know it's past curfew but I'm really, really sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Former Britannia

Former Britannia

Snack time~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time~ [Open]   Snack time~ [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 am

He looked a little embarassed and nervous, he didn't think the boy was sneaking out as such. She thought about it, well, she couldn't tell him to go back to bed and then sneak in to the kitchens herself, could she? She sighed, "Well if you want some food, and you really did miss dinner, then how about you come and have a bite with me." That way, she could keep an eye on him, and they could both eat.

"Then you'll be supervised. I missed dinner as well." She explained, going up to the pear which unlocked the door to the kitchens and tickled it. She opened the door, "After you. So, how are you finding potions, do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snack time~ [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack time~ [Open]   Snack time~ [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snack time~ [Open]
Page 1 of 1