Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel]   I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 am

Daniel winced. "God, please don't. That would be worse than murder." There were leeches in that stuff for God's sake, who would willingly drink it? He was pretty sure it didn't taste all that pleasant. He felt a bit sad that the fruit of his (not so) hard work just disappeared like that, but it was a better alternative than having to drink it.

Oh come on, was Lovino this angry at him for not making this stupid potion the right way? Why did he think Daniel avoided going anywhere near a cauldron during class? Professor Kirkland would surely have his head if he blew something up. "I'm pretty good with essays. I don't mind writing them, at least. And they're much, much safer." And a bit less disgusting.

"Okay." Yay, cleaning. Potions had him do so many of his favorite things, really. Mind the sarcasm there.

He blinked at the Slytherin. "Get in touch with Dad? Sure, why not? What do you want with him?" Well, he probably wanted to chat with him about potions or something but that seemed like a silly reason for getting in touch with a foreign stranger. "I'm sure he will love you." He most probably would. And then he would tell Daniel to make the Italian his best friend just so he could have a positive influence on little potion-hating Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel]   I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Lovino gave Daniel a look. "What do you think I want with him? I want to learn from him. Even if I do decide to take up with a Master closer to home, any experience I can gain with your father will be good for my career." He sounded so strange to himself, thinking about a career for himself when just a few short years ago, he had been completely convinced that he would never manage to succeed at anything. It was an odd, if very nice, jump in confidence. Lovino sometimes wondered if he was thinking too highly of himself now, but he pushed that from his mind. There would be time for thoughts like that later.

"I can ask my guardians to send over my father's notes, if you want to look at them." Yes, bribing Daniel would probably work in this kind of situation - and if it didn't, well, even Lovino could be a nice guy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel]   I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Daniel was still confused. "Okay, if you say so." Was Professor Kirkland not good enough for Lovino? She seemed like a good teacher even if Daniel happened to despise her subject. He wondered if Lovino considered asking Ferenc to be his Master; the thought made a shiver race down his spine. His father was a strict teacher and he didn't have much patience for mistakes. Daniel would know.

The Slytherin's offer immediately made him brighten up and send his companion a beaming smile. "Really? You would do that?!" That was so cool! He couldn't wait to read the notes and find some new, exciting spells! "Thank you!" He gave Lovino a quick hug, simply unable to contain his joy, ignoring that the Italian most probably hated being touched. He pulled back and continued beaming at him. All this suffering was definitely worth it if he got to look into the notes of a Defense Master!
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel]   I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 am

Lovino rolled his eyes. "Potion Masters all master in different areas of potions - potion making, potion discovery, so on and so forth. And if I want to have a well rounded education before I invest myself in a Master, I need to spend time learning from various different ones. The one in my old school, the one here, your father and the man your father learned from. It's only common sense to do so. It's like reading from different books when you're researching something." He shook his head, entirely sure that Daniel would never understand it.

He blinked and stepped back at the excitement on Daniel's face, surprised. "You're welcome.." He tensed and scowled darkly when Daniel hugged him, glaring at him. He rubbed his arms, shuddering a little at the lingering warmth left from the hug. "You're such a fucking weirdo." He muttered, frowning and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel]   I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Want to Do This Even Less Than You Do, So Suck it Up [Daniel]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2