Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete]   Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Creepy? No, no! Raivis looked a little dejected, he really wasn't that creepy, it just seemed like the proper way to form the question, in his mind...But he certainly wasn't creepy! Raivis didn't even have weird thoughts- okay, well, that might be a bit of a lie, but...no no, Raivis was not that creepy once you got to know him and understand the way he thought! "I-I will try not to kill you, I promise! I am not a murderer, but if you died, I just wanted to be able to identify you, s-so things would be easier, you know..?" he tried to explain his motives, though at this point the other student probably just thought he was a weird, weird little Hufflepuff.

"M-my name is Raivis Galante- your name sounds Italian, m-my last name is Italian!" he made an awkward little smile, then looked down at the table. He was trying to make some sort of bond between them- or at least, give them something in common, so he could at least try to make friends(even if Raivis doubted they could ever actually be close enough to called 'friends') with the rather grumpy seeming Slytherin. It could make things easier if he put an effort into that...yes, he should try! "...I promise I will not kill you on purpose." Raivis had to add this, he was still a little caught up in that creepy comment. He was trying to be very friendly here....it didn't seem to be working all that well!
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete]   Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Ignoring the dejected look on the kid's face, Lovino stood up and pulled the strap of his bag onto his shoulder. He snorted and shook his head, sending a darkly stern look at the Hufflepuff. "Because that makes me feel so much safer, knowing that." Lovino made a silent promise to avoid this kid - this Raivis - at all times outside of their tutoring sessions. And, in fact, he decided that he would only give Raivis a semester's worth of tutoring sessions; once Christmas break passed, he would be on his own.

"That's... very interesting." It wasn't. Italian was obviously superior, so Lovino wasn't at all surprised that this kid from strange place that Lovino was going to guess as very far north of Italy had an Italian last name. Everyone should have an Italian last name to replace their currently crappy and not as good last names. And no, he wasn't arrogant. He just knew that his language and names were better. "That's wonderful, really. I'll see you at the first session." Lovino nodded and started to leave, eager to get away.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete]   Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:26 pm

"A-aha...I am sorry, I think I might have worded things wrong..." Raivis murmured quietly, scratching the back of his neck. He coughed, a nervous look still upon his face. This encounter really didn't seem to be going that well, Raivis really didn't want to give a bad impression to the guy who would be giving him help with his classes. Though he was sure he'd already made a bad impression...could he fix it, somehow? There must be some way to do it, he could work really hard, or bake the guy something nice out of the blue. Maybe even give him a present or draw him a picture? Raivis spaced off, trying to think of ways to make the Slytherin think higher of him.

"Ah, are you leaving? Oh, um, where are you going? ...Could I come along?" Raivis asked timidly, voice just above a whisper. Maybe talking with the older student could make them get along better! Perhaps they had something in common? ...Probably not. But one could hope, right? "I do not really feel like studying or doing homework, maybe we could hang out?" Raivis hoped he didn't sound desperate or lonely, though he was pretty sure he didn't sound as cool and laid back as he wished he could. He glued his eyes to the ground and fiddled with the strap of his bag worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete]   Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Lovino paused and stared at the Hufflepuff as he talked. He looked so nervous and hopeful, like a puppy hoping not to get kicked. The Italian wondered if wanting to kick this puppy made him a bad person. Then again, this puppy was a creep and Lovino had been taught to avoid creeps at all opportunities, so he was only doing what he had been raised to do. "No. Don't talk to me outside of the tutoring sessions. Meet me at the primary potions room at seven for your first meeting - if you miss it or you're late, the meetings are canceled." He nodded, scowling. "See you then." He stalked out of the room then, to avoid getting trapped in a conversation with the Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete]   Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet and Nosy Students [Raivis][Complete]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2