Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Out for a drink (Raivis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Out for a drink (Raivis) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Two figures were walking along a half cobbled/half dirt road, the twilight sun lighting thier way. The taller of the two was laughing and bouncing, completely excited to get to their destination. The light of the setting sun danced in his pale white-gray hair, making it have an orange-yellow hue. His normally pale cheeks were a bit flushed due to the cool, early summer breeze that was swirling around the two, making their open cloaks billow behind them like black capes.

With eyes sparkling with mirth, the older laughed. "Keseseses! Squirt, this is going to be AWESOME!! We're going to have soooo much fun! I haven't had a drink in forever!" The older hopped a little bit further ahead of the boy, laughing like a mad man.

You see, the two of them were going to a bar and get a couple of drinks as an "I'm-sorry-for-almost-letting-you-drown-the-other-day" kinda thing. Gilbert, the older, was going to pay for all the younger's drinks. So now, on a friday evening, when they were allowed to stay out later than normal, the two made their way two the nearest bar, the one on Hogsmade.

Gilbert spun around to face the boy, his cloak flapping around. With a large grin he asked: "Are you ready to get smashed, kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:41 pm

The shorter of the two boys watched the other with a raised eyebrow, and a bit of a smile played on his lips. Raivis rubbed his nose, banishing the start of a chill from setting in. He looked over the grounds as Gilbert pranced a bit, seeming quite excited about their whole outing. The setting sun was pretty, Raivis was glad that even all the way in Scotland, the sunset was still as beautiful...Breathing in a deep breath of cool air(something Raivis may just have never done again if someone hadn't saved him from his watery grave), Raivis tried to smile just a little bit wider. The sun wouldn't be out much longer; not like they'd need it anyway.

"J-ja, are we now?" a little snort of a laugh escaped his mouth, Raivis looked down and watched the ground, making sure he didn't trip as he tried to keep up with Gilbert. "Y-you think they're actually going to let us drink? I-I mean, you look older, but p-people still think I'm 12." His laugh was pretty contagious, even for a nervous little Latvian.

As they approached the bar, Raivis looked it up and down; thankfully, most places in Hogsmeade were decent looking(other than a few shops, like the Hog's Head they all knew), this bar was no different. A few people were shuffling in, and Raivis was sure there'd be plenty more inside...But, on the prospect of getting a drink, Raivis was pretty sure he was going to be okay with so many people.

"Smashed?" Raivis repeated, letting out a little dignified huff, "I can a-assure you, you'll be s-so drunk before I even get a buzz!" he said with a tinge of challenge to his voice. Oh Raivis could hold his alcohol, and he was so going to prove it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Gilbert laughed. As the younger enjoyed the picture perfect sence, he was trying to step on his long shadow, even thought he knew he knew he could never do it. He was too much in a great mood to care. Normally, there would be a little owlet chirpping around the two, enjoying spending time with them. But Gilbert had put him in his cage, not wanting him to get lost or hurt while Gilbert enjoyed his beers.

He nodded excitedly, "You bet we are, Squirt! Life always gets interesting when you've had a few drinks." He snickered as he watched the boy stare at his feet and keep walking. He looked so insecure! He stopped walking backwards for a moment and hopped on one foot as he grabbed his wand from his other combat boot. After he made sure he wasn't going to fall on his face, he smirked and gave his wand a flick. "We can easily change that ya'know! A little charm and we can make you look way older! At least untill you get your beer that is." Gilbert eyed Raivis, letting him decide if he wanted to use magic. If worst came to worst, Gilbert cold just order the beer for him.

When the bar came into sights, Gilbert let out a happy sounding noise and ran to the door. Before he opened it, he took a deep breath to calm himself down. He took off his cloak and tie, shivering as the wind blew against his white button up shirt. He quickly sent his clothes to his room, with nothing more than a flick of his wand. Gilbert took one last deep breath, his eyes looked like his brother's, then he looked down at Ravis, smiling. With the school clothes off and a more calmed down expression, he looked older. "Might wanna take off the school stuff, that way, you wont look nearly as young as you are."

Gilbert blinked, then he laughed, challenge blazed in his eyes as he tired to compose himself agian. "And I can assure you! That my natural "German-Alcohol-Tolerance" will so beat you. You will be the one that will be drunk out of your mind before I'm even a little bit buzzed!" With that, he opened the door and walking into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Raivis watched Gilbert take off this school uniform, then calm himself. Raivis looked a little surprised; it was weird how easily the other could make himself look older! Raivis wished he was a little bit older, and a lot less baby-faced, then he might've been able to pull that off, as well. He followed suit, and started taking off his school things; at least the rest of their uniforms looked professional, that'd help with their appearance. Raivis tried to think of a spell to carry his things off to his room too...but, the only ones he could think of had already blown up in his face once; Raivis really needed to work on his spell casting. He sighed and took his wand from under his shirt, waving it shakily and murmuring a spell...Erm, nothing happened. That was better than lighting his things aflame...Raivis tried again, and this time it flew off just as Gilbert's had(Though, Raivis couldn't guarantee his clothing would actually end up back in his room).

"A-a charm?" Raivis looked up at Gilbert hopefully; he was scared of getting caught. It'd happened once before in his old school, though luckily Raivis hadn't been very drunk, and had gotten away without punishment. "If you think you can d-do it, without killing m-me, ja, I wouldn't mind..." he sounded a bit unsure, Raivis didn't trust himself with charms, and he didn't know if it was a good idea to trust Gilbert either...Arg, which was worse? Getting caught, or letting someone do a charm on him, and getting a drink? ...Definitely getting a drink. "Ja, actually, j-just do it!" he nodded, much more sure of his decision this time.

Raivis stood behind Gilbert as he entered, he'd never been to this bar before...Until the charm was cast, Raivis looked like a little brat fresh from class, even without his school uniform. "Whatever you say, G-Gilbert~ I'm s-so not going to lose to you! I'm a lot t-tougher than you think I am!" he held on to the back of Gilbert's shirt regardless of his challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Gilbert gave a snort. "Just who do you think you're talking to, buddy? I'm the most amazing, awesomest person ever! I'm quite sure I can pull off a simple llittle charm!" When he got the ok, he tapped Raivis on the head and muttered a charm. It was a simple one, it should last for half an hour at the least. When he was done with the charm he took a step back to admire his work. The small boy's frame had became a little taller, his face had lost the baby fat in his cheeks making jaw line and cheek bones stick out more, making him look a older. And for safety, he gave the boy a hint of facial hair along the end of his jawline, nothing to big, just enough to show that he would be attempting to grow a chin strap. So he basicly looked older with out that much difference.

The albino stiffled a laugh, he didn't want to blow his cover just yet. He still needed to look old enough to be of drinking age. "Whatever helps you sleep at night buddie!" With Raivis holding onto the back of his shirt, he lead them to a table at the back of the bar. The place was nice, it was clean, and a little busy, which was good. That meant it was a nice place, and if they needed a distraction, a busier bar would be better to leave undetected than an empty one.

After he got Raivia to sit down, he looked around, looking for a bar maid to come and take their order. Frowning, he saw none. It seemed like it was a "go-to-the-bar-table-and-get-your-own-beer" kinda place. Great. Turning back to Raivis, he asked: "Do you want to stay here while I go get the drinks? Or do you want to come with me?" This place better have German beer, or so help somebody!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Right after the spell, Raivis couldn't help but feel the itch of his stubble. He reached up and put a hand on his chin and cheeks, feeling it. It...was awesome. Raivis watched Gilbert with admiration; this charm was so cool! Raivis kept messing with the new facial hair happily. It's like...I have fur, but on my face! he thought, resisting the urge to start laughing; that would so not be an adult thing to do, and they were good so far! Raivis wished he had a mirror, that would be awesome- Raivis could really feel Gilbert's vocabulary starting to rub off on him; he shook his head, that was definitely...odd.

Raivis let go of Gil's shirt as they reached the table, looking down at the wood and pretending it was fascinating. He was worried if he met anyone's eyes, they'd someone tell Raivis was actually just 15. The crowd of people made Raivis a little more nervous than he'd anticipated; he'd forgotten how being around grown adults made him even more anxious. He swallowed; the sooner he and Gilbert got their drinks the better, otherwise Raivis would probably just be a buzz kill.

Raivis looked up at Gilbert for a second, and give him a little playful glare; oh they were so on, Raivis was determined to beat Gil, no way would he let this slide! Even if he was a lot smaller than the German(oh, excuse him, "Prussian"), Raivis still had a little bit of an ego about some things.

"Ja, I'll stay," he nodded, pretty sure his stutter would set off a few red lights if he tried to get his own beer. "U-unless you think I l-look older than you do~" he grinned a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Gilbert couldn't help it. He snickered as he watched Raivis pet his new facial hair with a look of pure amazment. When he caught the look of admiration on his face that was directed towards him, his chest filled with pride. He loved it when people looked at him like that, it made him feel truly awesome.

While he was searching for the bar maid, he missed the playful glare the bore into the back of his skull. He gave a shiver, he flet like he missed something important and that he would regret it later. He quickly brushed off the feeling and forgot about it as someone walked past with a scooner full of German brewed beer, his eyes hungrily watching it as it passed.

Gilbert felt at ease, being around a crowd, even if it was full of older people, made him feel like he was back in his old home in Berlin. But with a sideways glance at the boy, he knew that he didn't enjoy the way people were so close to him. He stared at the wooden table and ignored the people rough housing a little ways behind him. He hoped that the kid would lossen up after a few cold ones.

He gave a smirk, "Maybe with the facial hair, but I still look older." Besides, he thought afterwords, the voice will give him away, it still sounds young. He would have to fix that the next time he tried the charm. "So what do you want? Bud Light? Alexander Keiths? Or some good old German beer?" He'd get the kid his beer along with his own, and maybe some nachos just incase they got hungry.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:19 pm

"H-hmph, I think you're just jealous your spell works so well on m-me," he objected, trying to convince himself that he looked more like an adult; he didn't even realize his voice was still the same pitched, almost girly voice it always was. He nodded, smirking right back at Gil, he liked this looking like an adult thing.

As Raivis listened to Gilbert list off all the kinds of beer, he tapped his chin(stroking the fuzz once more at the same time); in all honesty, he'd rather have some good Latvian beer, that was better than German beer or anything else in the world. Or maybe that was Raivis' patriotic side speaking...but he still thought Bralis or Aldaris would be a lot better than any other run of the mill beer. Raivis shrugged and nibbled hip lip a tad before speaking, "I-I'll have whatever you have, I'm n-not very picky..." that was certainly a lie...But Gilbert was treating him, Raivis didn't want to be obnoxious with one of his first new friends. Even though he does owe me, for almost letting me die! he thought, going back to looking at the wooden table. He traced over a few cracks in the wood, distracting himself again.

Raivis waited for the beers to arrive, remembering the first time he'd had drank it...He was twelve, and it certainly had not gone well with him. Raivis looked down, but couldn't hide his grin; he'd thought it was completely disgusting, and hadn't had any more for a whole year. It'd grossed him out pretty badly...~ but of course, a while after, some of his classmates in the Latvian school he'd attended had gotten him to try it again. And again. By the time Raivis had reached Hogwarts, he'd built up a bit of a tolerance to the stuff. He was kind of glad, he was definitely going to show up Gilbert and out-drink him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Gilbert's eyes sparkled with amusment. "You know it kiddo, my magic skill are something everyone should be jealous of! Even me!" It was kinda funny that he looked older, but still had a high, boyish voice. He made a mental note to make sure that no one talked to him. When Raivis smirked at him, he gave a quick Cheshire Cat grin right back at him.

He saw that Raivis' eyes didn't really spark at any of the beer he named off. "You sure you want that stuff? I don't mind getting you anything else." It wasn't like he was paying for Raivis anyway, he had his brother's money for that. But it's not like the kid had to know. Besides, beer was something that you needed to have your favorite kind or it took the magic out of it. At least, that's what Gilbert thought...

As he pushed his way through the crowd. He remember the first time he had beer. It was during Oktoberfest, he had to be around ten or so. His Vati gave him a few sips from his own mug, and he hated it's salty, vile taste. But later, then he was fourteen, he tryed it agian and loved it. It was like it taste buds did a complete 180. So now, as he was seventeen, he took up the offer to drink beer when ever he could. Which, surprisingly, wasn't very frequent.

He finally made his way to the Bar Table. He looked at the two busy bar tenders, waiting for them to stop filling up mugs to pay attention to him. This was good, because they were so busy they wouldn't stop him to ask for ID.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Raivis would have tried to give Gilbert a witty comeback about his magic skills...But Raivis wasn't the person to do that, not with his mediocre spell casting. He just rolled his eyes and smiled a little.

Maybe Raivis would request...a different beer, after he got his first beer. After all, German wasn't bad(obviously some of the best in the world), so he was sure he could live with it. Raivis was a bit partial to vodka, too...which he'd save for later, when he really wanted to challenge Gil. The thought of over-drinking didn't even occur to Raivis, he'd never actually even been that drunk...He was pretty sure he was going to win their drinking war though~

Raivis watched Gilbert go up to the bar and wait to get their beers, and put his chin in his hands. He dared look around the bar...Well, there were already some quite drunk wizards and witches around them, some also who looked less than pleased with their less than sober friends. Raivis couldn't help but make a small laugh as he watched a couple of older wizards arguing...Hopefully, he and Gil wouldn't end up loud like that, though Raivis kind of doubted he was capable of loud(other than screaming, when he got scared). Raivis found Gilbert in the crowd again, and watched him at the bar, making sure nothing bad happened, like, Gil getting kicked out or caught. Hopefully the bar tenders would be as impressed as Raivis had been with Gilbert's odd 'transformation' of sorts.

// Sorry this sucks too >< Next reply will be much better, I promise! //
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

((dude, it's fine~ I'm just happy you replied~ Mine's a little crappy too ^^; ))

As the Bar Keeper strode past, in a hurry to give the beer to his thirsty customer. As he rushed pasted the Slytherin, Gilbert called out to him, "Yo, bar keep! Two Oettingers and a large nacho!" He got a 'sure thing' thrown at him.

He waited for a few moments but quickly grew bored. Gilbert wasn't the type of person who could wait for things, even if it was for beer. With a bored look he glanced around the bar. He spotted several things: a couple making out in the back; two twenty somethings doing shots; some other kids from school (but he knew they wouldn't tattle on them); and a rowdy group watching football on a TV. He watched with small interested as he noticed it was FIFA woman's world cup. But it wasn't Germany playing so he looked away to find something new to interest him. He made eye contact with an older woman. She gave her lips a lick and sent a wink at him. The albino wrinkled his nose in disgust and quickly looked away. It wasn't that she wasn't pretty, he just didn't want to be couger prey, nor did he feel like playing along with her drunken flirting.

The beer and nachos were shoved in front of him and he quickly slapped down a few bills from Ludwig's wallet. He grabbed the two mugs with one hand and held the nachos with his other, after he shoved the wallet back in his pocket. He practically ran through the crowd, growling at people to get out of his way, untill he finally made it back to Raivis. He gave the younger a smile as he pushed one of the mugs over to him. "Drink up buddy!" He gave his infamous chuckle before he shoved some of the nachos in his mouth, "Kesesesesesese."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 pm

The clink of the beer mug on the table almost made Raivis jumped, but he'd watched Gilbert bring them over, so it wasn't nearly as...shocking? Or maybe Raivis really did need to loosen up...Either way, Raivis lifted the mug and took a swig. He looked at Gilbert with an odd look; his laugh was weird, kind of distracting, really. Raivis shrugged and reached for some nachos, munching on them. It mixed pretty well with the beer(which was not quite as tasty as his Latvian beer, but still not bad).

Raivis took another drink of his beer, a bit longer than the first, savouring the taste on his tongue. He looked over at Gil; he hadn't been caught, it was pretty...well, awesome. But Raivis didn't want to stroke that already overgrown ego of his, so he didn't say anything, and tried to not look impressed. "Y-you worry you'll get caught buying a 15 year old beer?" he asked quietly with a grin, hand wobbling as he set the mud down. It was...well, you know, heavy. And Raivis had little hands to match his small stature. After a few more drinks, it wouldn't be that heavy anymore, and Raivis hoped Gilbert didn't notice.

"You'll so g-get expelled if you're c-caught..." Raivis added, just to taunt Gilbert a little. He was more comfortable with the Slytherin now than when they first met(Raivis was surprised Gilbert hadn't made Raivis but him a drink, after the initial ice incident). So, he hoped a little bit of teasing was okay. It was pretty fun, at the least!

// Meh, yours is better than mine xD -trying hard to make it better- Hurhur |D //
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm

((Better than your? Mine has all the grammer/spelling mistakes xD and I have a tendency to put pointless rambling in my posts too Cx))

He raised an eyebrow in mild amazment as the boy easily took a swig of beer. Even though the Hufflepuff said that he was a drinker, Gilbert thought that he was just trying to impress the older male. As the boy nonchalantly reached for the nachos and nibbling on them Gilbert took a swig of his own beer, his red eyes trained on his the whole time. When he finished, he slid his eyes to the mug and gave a refreshed and content sigh. Gott, did he love this kind of beer. It was sweet and bitter at the same time. The way the cold beverage slid down his throat spread warmth through out his body.

He was pulling a nacho from the basket, watching the warm, melted, cheese stretch wh Raivis asked his question. "A fifteen year old boy?" He eyes not leaving the nacho chip that he was twirling the stringy cheese around. "I don't see a fifteen year old around here, do you? All I see is are two legal aged men out for a drink." He took a bite and chewed it. "And even if I was buying a minor a beer, it's not the worst thing I've ever done. And my uncle or parents might get the school to look past that." He washed down the chip with a sip of his beer. "But that was all hypothetical of course." Pale lips pulled into a sneeky, secret smile.

Gilbert liked this kid. He might have a bit of a studder and looked all insecure- like the perfect bully target- but underneath it all, there was a cocky little prick that knew how to take a joke. Just what Gilbert liked in a person. Even if the kid wasn't as strong in his magic (he learned this after the ice incident, but since he didn't almost kill him, he was fine with it). Gilbert watched a happy smile spread on the boy's lips- Gilbert didn't know if the boy knew or not- and pondered about how the boy will act after a few beers.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Raivis grinned to himself through another drink of his beer...He saw that momentary look of amazement on Gilbert's face, and it felt like a little victory. Most people wouldn't think Raivis was serious when he said he liked drinking, because most thought he was younger than he actually was(seriously, growth spurts were supposed to happen around his age, right?). Raivis sighed and sipped his beer again, looking at the nachos to pick out the best looking one; he was probably going to ask for a different beer after he finished his first- it wasn't bad, no, it just...wasn't the same as good ol' Latvian beer. Even better would be some Latvian vodka...Boy was that strong, but it was still pretty fun. He'd only had it a few times...maybe he could talk Gilbert into getting him some, after their beer was gone. Raivis made a mental note to ask.

A little snort escaped Raivis' lips, "...Y-you're sneaky, Gilbert!" he laughed and started on the nacho he'd so carefully picked out, "Isn't the worse? What've you d-done that's worse than this?" he asked, rubbing a bit of melty cheese off his cheek. "I don't think I've ever been i-in more trouble than exploding my cauldron in Potions before! A-and it was an accident," he paused for a second, hiding a smile behind another sip of beer, "Well, I said it was an accident at least..."

Raivis felt a lot more relaxed with Gilbert than a lot of people; the older student wasn't mean and didn't make fun of him, not even about his stutter, which made Raivis think he was, well, pretty awesome! He'd probably never say that to Gil, it'd be kind of embarrassing. Even the almost letting Raivis drown thing had been forgotten by Raivis now, he was too concerned with trying to look older(though, that inhibition was slowly fading to the back of his mind as the beer got in his system), and with trying to look cool as he thought Gil was.

// Ffft, well I take forever to post! So we're even XD //
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 am

((lol Cx I guess we are~ but take your time to reply~ It's no rush for me :3 And sorry, I wrote this on a half aleep brain, so it might suck a bit =3=))

Gott, he loved this. The noisy bar sounds, the way the nice cold beer slipped down his throat, the cheap food, the good looking girls, and the feeling of accomplishment when you manage to buy a beer underaged. He wished he could do this everyweekend! Now that it seemed like he had a drinking buddie. Gilbert's own brother was too lame to go out drinking with him, and most of his friends drank wine or didn't drink at all. So it made him feel pleased now that he had someone to sneek off to the bars with.

A flash of fear crossed the albino's face. Should he tell the younger about the Axis gang and their horrid charm him, his brother and his friends made? No, he didn't want to lose this friendship, he had been lucky when he told Ming, but she all ready knew about it. Not that Raivis wouldn't know about it... he'd probably been involved with the group that tried to stop them from harming others....

Gilbert took another ,long, swig of his beer. Not looking at the blonde, he pushed the nochos around looking for the best ones. "Just some stuff here and there. Got into a gang a while ago, almost got myself killed so I got out of there pretty quick. Stole beer from a store once, cheated on a couple of tests, crashed my dad's car by accident. Ya'know, minor things." It was a sweet car, shame Gilbert was never near it again. All he did was get it in a little fender bender and scratched the paint. But his vati freaked, like he flipped the car or something like that.

He left out a snicker, "You blew up your cauldron! Damn, your teacher must have been pissed! Why'd ya do it?" He finally found the perfect chips and started to pull them out and munchin on them. "Did you hate her?" Out of all the stuff Gilbert did, besides the Axis gang, he never did anything wrong with magic. It was all stuff Muggle teenagers did.

Gilbert felt at easy with this kid. Maybe it was because he was a Hufflepuff and they were pretty hard not to like. Or maybe for the fact that he looked so relaxed with the albino. He didn't look like he was about to start having a panic attack or anything when he was near Gilbert, unlike when he was around other people.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Raivis on the other hand, wasn't quite used to hos raucous the bar was. It was...well, grating. Raivis did love his quiet time. He loved it a lot. But...the potential of getting drunk would most likely fade that worry into nothingness after a bit more beer. Raivis knew he was a lot less...worried and jumpy when he was drunk, he'd heard from his previous classmates back in Latvia that he became practically the complete opposite of what he usually was. Raivis only hoped he wouldn't somehow get him kicked out, because he could feel his face growing a tad bit...less stubbly. It was an odd feel...Raivis put a hand up to stroke his cheek, and sure enough, it wasn't quite as fuzzy. Hn...He didn't feel as cool without that stubble!

But Raivis forgot the fact his stubble was receding when he'd heard what kind of stuff Gilbert had done, and half choked on his beer. Was he...was he dealing with a hardened criminal here?! Honestly, the worse thing Raivis had done was in class mischief, and the majority of that was accidental! "Y-you...you really did all of that? How are y-you not dead or in prison?" he asked, shocked. Oh man, he better not piss this guy off...Raivis reached forward and grabbed another cheese chip and munched it slowly, peeking up at Gilbert. There was this...this slight curiosity in him, that was telling his 'oh god he's a delinquent and might turn on me!' thought path to shut the hell up. Minor things...as if! ...Well, they weren't minor to this little dude, at least...haha...

But Raivis had to push away those thoughts to answer Gilbert's questions. "J-ja, did not like her! She always insulted my potions because they never turned out right..." he made a little snicker right there and drank some more beer. He may or may not have been drunk or hungover during that little experience too. "...Wanted to tell her her face did not turn out right."

[[ I'm a bad person I'm sorry DX it's short and super late and gosh I suck please don't hate me <3? ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink (Raivis)   Out for a drink (Raivis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a drink (Raivis)
Page 1 of 1