Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed]   Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:42 am

He blinked and stared at the Slytherin in confusion. He had said he took Arithmancy? How odd..."I did? I probably meant Ancient Runes then. I only took a bit of Arithmancy back home." Maybe he was still half asleep, which wouldn't really be such a large surprise. Mornings were such evil, vile things.

Daniel looked around and gaped when he could see the students starting to leave the Great Hall. Breakfast was over already? He didn't even get to finish his, now completely soaked and pretty unappetizing, cereal! Had they been talking for so long? He looked up at Lovino, a frown playing on his lips. He was kind of hoping they could talk some more, maybe long enough for his Potions class to be over. Normally he would feel bad for skipping, that's why he never did, but his guilty conscious would be soothed if he skipped for a good reason. A good reason like talking with a not-really-friend-but-very-close-to-it.

He had a feeling Lovino wouldn't let him skip Potions. Daniel almost groaned at the thought. Wasn't there the slightest chance that the Slytherin might have some mercy and at least help him be late? Very, very late, preferably. He decided to stay put and force himself to eat his leftover cereal. "Going already? I thought you had free period?" Oh God, please, please, stay here! He pleaded silently in his head, putting a spoonful of soggy cereal in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed]   Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Lovino nodded, looking down at the table and watching the plates slowly disappear. Some things stayed, at the end of the table closest to the door - for the people who had free periods next and had taken that opportunity as a time to sleep in. "That makes more sense. I feel sorry for you, having to deal with the teacher you currently have for that class." Did Lovino care that he was insulting his grandfather when he said things like that? No. If they hadn't looked so similar, Lovino would spread the story that Romulus was just trying to mooch off of the Vargas family by taking that last night. Unfortunately, genetics was being horribly evil to him in this matter.

He snickered in a slightly mean way at the look on Daniel's face, amused by his surprise. Sure, just moments ago he had also been just as surprised, but he hadn't been so obvious about it. Lovino felt a little bad that the two of them had been talking so much that Daniel hadn't been able to finish his breakfast, but that really wasn't the Italian's fault. Honestly. It was all Daniel's fault and no one could pin the blame on Lovino. Yeah.

Lovino nodded faintly in response to Daniel's question, shrugging slightly. "Yeah, I do. But you have a class next and you don't want to skip that class." The Slytherin was not going to be the reason why the younger teen missed his first class of the day. Especially when it was Potions. Professor Kirkland did not like dealing with students who didn't try; she occasionally ranted about them when she thought no one was in the room. "If you really want to keep talking, I suppose I could walk with you to your class." He felt like he was being too nice. He would have to go do something to correct this later.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed]   Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:00 am

He stared at the Italian, tilting his head in confusion. "What are you talking about? Professor Vargas is great! He is one of my favorite teachers!" Maybe there was another Ancient Runes teacher he didn't know about? He had no idea how anyone could dislike Professor Vargas. The man was sometimes a bit eccentric, borderline weird, but he was a very good teacher and a nice man. He heard stories about their Head from his fellow Gryffindors. About how he never stopped their parties, preferring to join them and make it twice as fun.

"Say, is Vargas a common name in Italy?" Although, now that he thought about it, Lovino and Professor Vargas looked very much alike. Their faces, skin tone, hair color, even that funny little hair curl. The only noticeable differences between them were their build and personality. Lovino was smaller and less bulky, while the Professor was tall and definitely muscled. And while the Professor was the happy-go-lucky and talkative type, Lovino wasn't really talkative and more sarcastic than cheerful. "Could you two be related?"

Daniel resigned to his fate with a sigh. Damn, he really was going to have to go to class. He lost all will to force himself to eat anymore. He stood up and grabbed his bag, his expression not unlike a man's waiting to be hanged. "You have no idea how much I actually want to." he muttered, hoping the other didn't hear him. He looked at Lovino and stared at him with surprise. "You would? Well, sure then." He had no idea why he would offer to walk him to class. That was kind of out of character for the Slytherin. Oh well. He wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed]   Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:03 am

Lovino made a face and scowled. "He sings during his classes." To get a point across, but still. What idiot sings the lesson to their students? Only Lovino's nonno. He supposed he was lucky that Romulus had never focused attention on him during class, though it was only a matter of time until it happened. And then Lovino would have to kill his grandfather and the school would have to get a new Ancient Runes teacher. Which, come to think of it, wouldn't be the worse thing ever (though Romulus was the best Ancient Runes teacher the school had had in a while, if Lovino was to believe the natives).

His scowl deepened at Daniel's question and he sneered, crossing his arms and looking away from the taller teen. "... Not that I know of, no. It's not." And he hated admitting that because it made it even more obvious that he and Professor Vargas were related. Snorting at the next question, he gave Daniel a look. "Could you be an idiot?" That was mean. And he felt the small twinge of guilt that accompanied the mean things he said that he knew might hurt some one. But he wasn't going to take it back now.

Shaking his head at Daniel's next statement, Lovino decided not to comment on it. While he would normally defend the Potions class and go on about how wonderful Potions really was, he knew none of it would convince Daniel that he should actually start caring about the subject. "Sure why not. I have to talk with Professor Kirkland any way, so we can just continue our conversation in the hallway." Perfect logical sense. He wasn't offering to be nice, he was offering because they were both going to the same place so why not go together. He started heading out of the Great Hall, letting Daniel catch up to him.

(( You should probably make a new thread in the corridors rather than reply to this one. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed]   Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets See What You Have To Offer [Daniel] [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2