Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy
Admin

That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 pm

He ignored the looks of amusement the other two were giving him, not really caring. Well, okay, that was a lie. He did care, but they hadn't given him any other options for entertainment! It was either dote on the pretty little cat, or watch the two of them have a great time together. Scowling and cuddling Folt, he decided the his decision was obviously the better of the two choices.

Blinking in surprise at the affection Folt was giving him, he almost smiled and hugged the cat. Sadly, there was a human audience and thus Lovino didn't do that. He did give her more attention though, only looking away from her when the bird started doing something. It was a bit distracting to see a yellow blob moving out of the corner of his eye.

Lovino gave the bird a dull look, trying to see the signs of cuteness that the other two were cooing over. Sure, birds in general were cute, but really, that particularly bird wasn't so cute as to deserve that attention. Not in the slightest. But, deciding that commenting would just piss the two of them off, he went back to doting attention on the cat.
Back to top Go down

That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2