Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

An awesome B&E (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An awesome B&E (open) Empty
PostSubject: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Gilbert smirked. It was lunch time and mostly everyone was in the Great Hall eating food. The only people that were missing from there was the kids who go to town for lunch or the ones that are too busy doing something else.

Gilbert chuckled to himself as he snuck through the Care Of Magical Creatures main room. That damn teacher got pissed at him for not paying attention in class agian and took Gilbird away from him, then stuck him in a small cage. Gilbert wasn't amused, and neither was Gilbird. But, now he snuck through the empty class room, heading for the back room, where they keep some creatures.

Just wait Gilbird, Vatti's comming for you!

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:24 am

It was curious. Matthew'd heard some hooting, coming from the care of magical creatures classroom. How bizarre... Owls weren't magical creatures were they? He peeked into the room and saw... Wait, that was that boy's owl. Gilbert's, wasn't it? But what was it doing all caged up? That was no way to treat an animal! Matthew marched right into the room and up to the cage. Surprisingly, it wasn't locked, it was just on a latch to stop the hatch from opening and letting the little bird out. Matthew flicked the latch open and gently picked up the small bird. "Aren't you cute?" He cooed to it happily. But just as he did, he heard footsteps. Matthew panicked. It's the Care of Magical Creatures Teacher! he thought to himself and slipped underneath a desk to hide. Unfortunately, the bird decided it was a good idea to hoot loudly and Matthew had to pinch its beak shut gently. "Shhhh..." If I get caught, it'll be the first time I've ever gotten a detention! How am I to explain what I'm doing with a confiscated bird?

The first thing to do was shut up his breathing, so Matthew took a deep breath and held it, screwing his eyes shut. If he makes no sound, there's no reason he'd be discovered! Unless the teacher decided to sit at her desk to do some work. But then what? Invisibility charm? Confundus charm? Or was he just screwed? Well, he could only wait and find out...

Last edited by Matthew Williams on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

The Singaporean had no idea that there were other people going or in the room where they kept the animals for Care of Magical Creatures class. Surprisingly, Ming wasn't there to do some investigating and she certainly didn't have permission to enter the storage room. Even more shocking was that the Ravenclaw had smuggled something into the school. It wasn't drugs or anything like that--it was her per tiger.

While she was a serious student, when it came to her family she could get serious. The person she had house-sitting for her had wrote concerned letters to Ming about how now that she was gone, the local thugs decided it would be a good idea to break into her house. Harimau (the name of her pet tiger) had defended it and got severely injured with a knife. Ming wouldn't have smuggled him here for that reason, though, the veterinarians were certainly certified and quite excellent in their field of work. Ming could trust them.

What had made her do something like this was the fact that the letter also stated that since she owned a Malaysian tiger--or any tiger at all, really--the thugs thought they could capture and sell it. It was an endangered species, after all. That was the last straw. She had smuggled the tiger in the next shipment of creatures to Hogwarts (how she did it, she wouldn't tell). Surely the headmaster would understand her predicament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Gilbert continued to sneak towards the storage room. On his way there, he thought he heard a bird cheep, but he couldn't tell where it came from since the sound echoed a bit around the room. His heart broke as he recognize it was Gilbird's cheep. Completly forgetting about being sneaky, he burst into a run, his baby needed him!!

Past the teacher's desk he ran until he got to the storage room. In the back of his mind he thought it was odd that the door was open, but didn't really care. It just made breaking and entering much more easy.

Giving the door a little push, he gazed into the large storage room, filled with many cages. This might take a while, he thought bitterly.

Walking into it, he glanced at every cage, his heart pounding in fear and dread everytime he didn't see the familiar brown and gray feathers. "Nein, nein, nein!" his voice rose in fear. He saw that schlampe put his baby in here, So why wasn't he in one of the cages?! What if she feed him to one of those monsters!! Gott, he'll kill her!

He let out a growl in frustration and deperssion. But he didn't think he'd get one back. Startled, he turned and looked behind some boxes where the growl came from. He let out a gasp when he noticed it was a tiger.

And the thing wasn't in a cage.
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 am

Two people! There were two people in there! Who they could possibly be, Matthew hadn't any idea. Well, that was until he heard a loud cry of "Nein" reverberating off the walls. No one could mistake that voice, that accent, or of course, that language. It was Gilbert! And this was Gilbert's bird in his hand! But who was the other person? Matthew couldn't tell if the person was inside the room or not but they were definitely there. He carefully peeked out from the desk and slid back to where he'd originally found Gilbert's bird, which was still held gently in his cupped hands. Making sure the owl was okay, Matthew stroked its feathers, marvelling in how soft and fluffy they were. Looking up, he was ready to give Gilbert his bird back, but instead, the first thing which caught his attention was a low growl, coming from a big, scary tiger. You know. Just standing... Not in any sort of cage. Well. There was that jolt in Matthew's stomach which he was so familiar with. It was called "fear" and this time, it was just.. That little bit more... Life threatening! Yes!

"Excuse me, Gilbert?" He half whispered. "I don't suppose you can see what I can see, can you?" He asked, his grip on the little bird in his hands tightening instinctively. Even though the bird was in less danger than he, with its ability to fly. Right now Matthew felt like growing a pair of wings and escaping. Odd thing, though. The tiger didn't seem to have jumped on him and pulled apart his limbs - or Gilbert's for that matter - so maybe it wasn't completely bad? Or was he just fooling himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:18 pm

The tiger, Harimau, watched the two in front of him with suspicious eyes. He was in a new environment with no knowledge of the surrounding areas or local wildlife, and instinct alone would only take him so far. Still, his eyes shifted to the albino. That human male had sarjana [master's] scent all over him. It was strange, because he knew induk [master] was a rather shy person who didn't make too much human contact with others. Did something change or did this albino do something to her?

At that time, the object of Harimau's thoughts crept into the room, surprised to already find two other people inside. However, her eyes diverted to what they were staring at and her face brightened.
"Harimau!" she cried in happiness and the tiger turned, running over to tackle his master. Ming fell over from the blunt of the tackle, but laughed and tried to avoid Harimau's sloppy tongue which was licking her face.

"Tumit [heel]," she said in a commanding tone and Harimau immediately stopped licking her, backing up a few paces to let the Singaporean sit up. "Datang [come]." The tiger walked up and Ming used his fur to clean her face, wiping the excess tiger hair using her clothes and hands. Completely forgetting about the two others in the room, she cooed and nuzzled her pet tiger in happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Gilbert couldn't move. His legs refused to listen as his brain screamed at him to run away, to safety. His eyes refused to look away from the beast's as it turned into his direction. Red was locked with intelligent dark brown, almost black. Those dark eyes sized him up, questioning something.

But then, Gott sei Dank, a quiet voice- he almost didn't hear it- spoke. It broke the trance and Gilbert wasited no time whipping out his wand so it was between him the beast. He moved so he could see who else was in the room- the quite voice was stirring up some names, a blonde Hufflepuff came to mind, although he couldn't remember the name- but also still keeping the tiger in sights.

It was! It was the blonde Hufflepuff, and he had Gilbird! A weight felt as it had been lifted from his shoulders. "Well Birdie," He couldn't remember his name, and besides, the boy looked as if he wanted to fly away, "That depends on what your seeing. If you are seeing what I'm seeing, then I suggest to slowly, slowly, get the hölle out of here." His voice was attempting to be brisk, wittiy and funny. But he was sure it showed his fear.

Then something bad happened. The tiger turned his head, looking past the two. A fimilar, very fimilar, voice rang out.

"Harimau!"
Some voice in his head- and it sounded a lot like that brat Lovino for some reason- told him that he knew that name from somewhere. But he dismised the thought as the tiger started to lunge at Ming.

Oh süßer Himmel, nein! Gilbert flicked his wrist, just about to cast Petrificus Totalus, when the curse died on his tounge as he saw what was before him.

Ming looked happy to see that thing. It licked her face like West's mutts did when the younger came home.

He turned to the blonde, "Birdie," His red eyes wide with disbelief, "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 am

Matthew should have fled. He should have when Gilbert suggested it... But he felt like he was glued to the floor. He completely forgot that he was a wizard and could easily keep the tiger at bay for as long as necessary to get out of there. But as it turns out, he didn't even need to. There was a cry of "Harimou!" and the girl he'd met before (Ming, was it?) ran up to them and the tiger which she apparently knew. And the tiger attacked-- No, just trotted up to her and she started to... hug it or something? What a peculiar sight to see. He was sure he must be imagining it, and in reality the tiger must have jumped on him and nocked him unconscious and this was all a dream. But it wasn't, and he certainly wasn't seeing things, because Gilbert turned to him, obviously seeing the same thing.

"You mean a love fest between a girl and a tiger? Yeah. I see that." He also had to appreciate the fact that Gilbert called him 'Birdie'. It definitely beat 'Puffy'. There was a twittering noise from Matthew's hands and he looked down, suddenly reminded that he was holding Gilbert's bird. "Oh yeah! And I found this guy! He's yours right? He looked so sad all locked up in a cage, I just had to let him out!" He explained, holding the disgruntled bird out to its rightful owner.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:47 pm

At that moment, the Singaporean who was currently having a "love fest" with her tiger looked up, blinking at the two bystanders. Something akin to a curse flashed across her mind and she stood up immediately, standing in front of Harimau. Ming waited for a moment, letting the exchange happen as Matthew handed back Gilbert's bird to him.

"Gi-Gilbert, Matthew," she called out, trying to get the two's attention once it was over. "Co-Could I ask a favor...?"

She fidgeted nervously, her eyes darting to the two in front of her and then to her pet tiger behind her. No one was supposed to know about the tiger coming into Hogwarts until she got the 'OK' from the headmaster. It would be a nightmare if someone told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:17 pm

((=3= Lazy reply~))

Gilbert smirked in amusment, he didn't expect Birdie to say that. "Yea, that 'Love Feast.'"

Then Birdie told him that he found Gilbird in a cage, and was going to give him back. Gilbert almost had tears in his eyes when he gave the low whistle, the one that means 'come back'. Gilbird flew happily into his out streached hand and Gilbert wasted no time in cuddling his little baby. Then he gave birdie a big bear hug, chuckling a "Danke" to him.

When Ming called his name, and who he guessed was Birdie's real name, he place the boy down and gave Ming a resuring smile. Well, as resuring as he could with the tiger right behind her. He already guessed what her favor might be.

"Raven," he mummbled her nickname, "Are you sure he's safe?" He remembered some of Ming's stories of the tiger, but he wasn't so sure that it wouldn't hurt them, even though it looked really trained.
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Matthew had barely handed Gilbert his cute little bird before being pulled into a big, crushing hug. Matthew wiggled slightly, making sure he could breathe. "You're welcome, Gilbert...." He was happy to be let go, and looked over to Ming, having heard her call his and Gilbert's names. "A favour?" Yeah, he could do a favour. As long as the favour wasn't too difficult, but he'd feel bad declining. And Ming looked worried. With good reason, after all, she had a freaking tiger!

Then Gilbert brought up a very good question. Was the tiger safe? Or was it about to om-nom-nom on everyone in the school? Call Matthew crazy, but he was sure that if Ming hadn't shown up that tiger was more than ready to gobble down Gilbert and himself. There was a glint in its eye... "Don't worry, Ming, whatever it is, I'd be happy to help." He pulled out his wand and fiddled with it.

(( Hey Gil, do you do private RPs? o3o ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:22 pm

(( Om-nom-nom... Pffft -- Be right back, dying of laughter. ))

Ming's eyes darted to the wand in Matthew's hands suspiciously, stepping in front of her tiger protectively. She was just being paranoid, but as far as she was concerned, they saw Harimau as a threat (for now). "Yes, he's safe. H-He's trained to only e-eat other animals," she reassured. "Not of the ma-magical kind, I mean, just deer, elk, and a-all those other ones. He doesn't eat birds!" she added quickly, not wanting Gilbert to worry over his owl.

The Singaporean fidgeted.
"I-I'd like to ask that you d-don't tell anyone about H-Harimau? Please?" she asked, clapping her hands together and giving them the classic puppy-dog eyes look combined with the damsel in distress look. Ming really knew how to get someone to do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:12 pm

((Yup~ I do, why? =3= "Om-nom-nom" Oh Mattie~ ))

Red eyes darted towards Birdie's wand, then towards Ming. She looked like she was about to bite his hand off if he used it. Gilbert snuck his own wand back in his combat boots.

His eyes darted towards the tiger, Ming's words sinking in. If this really was her tiger, then he should be safe, she always prattled on about how awesome her tiger was and about how well trained he was. His hands automaticly when to Gilbird, who was on his shoulder, when she mentioned that he eats normal animals.

He felt his cheeks heat up a bit at her face. She looked so CUTE! He cleared his throat, "Of coruse, me and Birdie won't tell." He gave the blonde a soft nudge, "Right, Birdie?" He cracked his knuckles out of a nervous habbit, "But Raven, some one will find out soon. This is a classroom, and he's pretty big. If you are keeping him here with out permission, you need a better hinding spot." Like the Forbidden Forest, he wanted to say, but worried about how Raven will take it.
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:56 pm

"Of course we won't tell anyone about him!" Matthew nodded. He didn't like the idea of getting people in trouble, even if they had a tiger. And Ming had made it obvious that the tiger's safe...Maybe. Probably. Walking forward slightly, Matthew edges towards the tiger and tapped its head gently, muttering a spell. Gradually, from the point his wand touched, the tiger stopped being gingery and started blending in with the background. Matthew wasn't sure how good he was with the spell so it was hard to tell when it would wear off.

"There. Now no one's gonna see him while we move him! Where to take him though? I can only think of the forbidden forest but it's kinda scary in there..." But there were so many secrets in Hogwarts, he was sure they could find somewhere obscure and good for... What's the Tiger's name! Hanimaru? Haramayu? Matthew couldn't remember.

(( I was wondering if you'd like to RP? Like GilxMatt ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:52 pm

For a moment, Ming panicked and took out her wand on reflex to repel Matt away from her tiger when she finally realized that he was just trying to help. Taking a deep breath, she put her wand away and knelt down to where she could see a faint outline of her tiger. "Harimau, if you are th-there," she raised a hand at this. "Connect your paw wi-with my hand." Within moments there was a soft furry something on her hand and she nodded.

"The Forbidden Forest? Eh?" she stood back up and dusted off her skirt. "I-I don't know..." Ming had always been a serious student and breaking the rules wasn't exactly on her 'List of Things To Do'. Plus, she worried for Harimau's safety. The Forbidden Forest was full of thestrals, centaurs, trolls, and who-knows-what. Her tiger wouldn't stand a chance against them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

((I`d love too! Just tell me when and where! And sorry if I mess up a bit, my computer is stuck on French mode and I don`t know how to change it back :C ))

Gilbert didn`t like were this was going. He didn`t want to go to the Forbidden Forest. Not for the fact that it broke a school rule, he never cared for rules, but of the stories Arthur told him of the monsters there and when he went there with Hagrid for a detention. The place was too quite and eerie, you could almost feel every breathing thing in that place. Hagrid also told him that there were Werewolves and other creatures of the like hunting the forest, and Gilbert didn`t want to meet up witih any of them. Or did he want Harimau to end up as a Werewolf snack. Ming would be heartbroken!

He started to crack his knuckes from nerves. He watched in silence as Birdie used his magic to make the tiger disappear. He thought of the Muggle magic show he went to as a child. Birdie would be dressed those silly clothes they always wore: the black top hat, tux, and cape. Ming would have the red sparkly one peice bathing suit. Birdie would wave his wand in the air and call out to the crowd of people below, -Watch, As I make this tiger disappear before your very eyes!- Ming would drape a cloth over the tiger and he`d tap the thing with his wand three times. She`d remove the cloth, then, poof! It would be gone. The Muggles would cheer and be in amazment at the simple trick and throw roses at their feet and-

He was snapped out the silly daydream when Ming stood up. It looked like she was still making up her mind about it. Maybe if he could think of another place they wouldn`t have to go there! -Is there another place we could take him?- He thought for a moment then looked at Ming -What about that lake where we met? That place is a little out of the way.- But what would happen if someone went to the lake and saw him there?

Gott, were would you hide a Tiger?

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid colours :C)
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

"Well, how about this!" Matthew wasn't sure of himself, but he was going to give it a good try. "We live in a castle- a magic castle -with many secret rooms and trap doors and hidden passageways which no one's discovered for years." He hoped the other two knew where he was going with this, and to demonstrate, pulled walked over to the teacher's desk, moving the chair out of the way and unhinging a trap door he'd noticed while crouching underneath the desk. "Just an example of the many secrets in Hogwarts."

See? The Forbidden Forest didn't even need to be an option any more- Hogwarts was always the answer, it was that impressive. He quickly shut the trapdoor, assuming that it wouldn't be necessary for transporting a tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awesome B&E (open)   An awesome B&E (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awesome B&E (open)
Page 1 of 1