Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Spooks [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 am

Mathias had to admit that things had been a little boring lately. Perhaps he was nearing a depression, or perhaps he was correct and the world around him had stopped doing interesting things to spite him. That was a rather distressing thought. It meant doing things to generate interest would be more challenging. Even floating through the bathrooms and dorms was starting to lose excitement. It seemed like students were getting used to ghosts lying in their beds or lurking in their closets.

Or maybe they were and Mathias was just a little bit dense in this depression that he was convinced that he was not in. Nonetheless, it seemed that there was little for the lumbering ghost to do. That was a dilemma. He needed to do something, be it enlist students in some epic prank, help out, or just chat with a student lonelier than him.

Simple enough. Now, if only a student would venture down this corridor. He could just float in and out of the walls until then. Even if it took days.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am

Daniel was lost, which was a quite rare predicament for him. He had stayed in the library a bit longer than he should have (fell asleep on a book), and by the time he had woken up, it was already well past curfew. He was running up and down, left and right, in every direction possible, but couldn't for the life of him find the way to the Gryffindor tower.

He was starting to panic. If he didn't find his way to the tower soon, a prefect, a teacher, or even worse, Filch could catch him. He doubled his speed. He wasn't going to let that creep catch him breaking the rules!

He turned at a corner and found himself face to face with the ghost of a young man. Knowing from experience that running through a ghost wasn't exactly pleasant, Daniel tried to stop before that could happen. Of course, at the speed he was running at, it was impossible. He ran straight through the ghost. He was so preoccupied with shuddering, he didn't notice the armour in his way. With a noise loud enough to alert anyone on the floor, Daniel and the armour met in a quite painful way.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Lieselotte had been wandering the halls quickly and quietly, trying to make it back to her dorms, violin case in hand. She had gone to the Room of Requirement to play on her violin and use a piano, but had gotten distracted, asking for a vast array of musical pieces, theories and instruments and making use of all that Hogwarts could supply to her. Her obsession had bested her, and now she was lost, feeling extremely paranoid.

"Just great" She muttered angrily, brushing brunette hair from her face. She was wearing her glasses for once and felt, well, better. Without them she felt naked around people, like she had gone to class in her lacy lingerie and nothing but. The though of doing something like made her shiver, and unprepared the Sudden sound of Armor crashing to the floor made her yelp as she turned a corner in the corridors. Accidently letting go of her violin case she swore angrily in German, reaching out and barely grasping the handle before it hit the ground. Scowling, an uncommon real expression, she glanced down the hall to where the noise had come from.

Spotting the idiot who caused the noise, she hissed, stamping a brown boot-clad foot against the ground. She would've chewed him up and spit him out, but he looked to be in a painful position, sitting in,on and under pieces of armor. Striding across the halls, the only sounds were her heels clicking against the smooth floor. reaching the collision site in seconds she sighed, propping her beloved violin's case against the wall and extending a hand to the boy. "Do you need help?" She asked politely, expression distant and almost cold, a little proof of her previous agitation and a distant worry lurking in the depth's of her violet eyes.

Last edited by Lieselotte Edelstein on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Mathias had to admit, that in all his whiny musings, he had not expected anyone to come and relieve him of his boredom so quickly. Normally these things took days. It was almost as if some horrible beast had cursed him. One could only assume it had been a Swede who had done the terrible deed. Nonetheless, the sudden arrival of students was a delightful change, even if they were rather rude.

“Oi! The hell're you doin'? S'quite rude to just run right through me! I know we're just ghosts an' we don't really touch anything, but it is still rude! I don't go around flyin' through students. Not much, anyways,” snapped the Dane, seeming to ignore the fact the poor student had ended up in a heap with the suit of armor. Mathias, did, however, float over to the boy, bending down to peer at him and see if he was wounded or not.

The viking's attention was quickly diverted by a girl leaning over the fallen boy. He peered at her for a moment, almost with a childish curiosity about the newcomer and her violin case. He was quick to give her a grin, before shifting himself to look as though he was sitting on the floor in front of the unrelated pair of students.

“S'lot of people up this late at night,” commented Mathias, amusement radiating off of him.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 am

Daniel rubbed at the sure-to-be-there bruise on the back of his head, the result of the metal helmet hitting him none too gently. He cursed his luck. The only time he wasn't paying attention to where he was going and an armour just had to be in his way! He quickly looked around, sighing in relief. If Filch hadn't come yet, then it was likely he hadn't heard the noise at all.

Daniel looked at the complaining ghost, frowning. "I'm sorry, but I didn't see you there, the wall was hiding you from view. I would have run into you, even if you were solid." he said, hoping he didn't offend the ghost. Then he looked up at the hand extended to him and then at the owner of the hand. He couldn't help but blush a little. Although the girl's expression was kind of frosty, which Daniel could understand, given how much noise he made, her face was very pretty, beautiful even. Her hair was a rich brown, a few strands resting over her shoulder. Her eyes were a nice shade of violet, and she was wearing a long dress and glasses. Her appearance just screamed aristocrat.

Daniel quickly killed his blush off, hoping that she didn't see it. "Ah, no, thank you, I'm fine!" he said. Not wanting to make anymore noise, he took his wand out and, after a few swishes, the armour was back in its place, and finally off of him. He stood up, wincing slightly as his bruises throbbed. He looked at the amused ghost. "I'm not out this late on purpose! I just...accidentally spent a little more time in the library than it was necessary." he admitted sheepishly. "Sorry for running through you. But I haven't seen you around the castle yet. Who are you?" Then he turned to the girl. "And I'm sorry for disturbing you with all that noise, Miss...?"
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Lieselotte raised a brow at the boy's blush, a small smirk forming on her face before she realized it as she withdrew her hand. How cute was a passing thought in her head. She pushed that far, far away into the 'clutter'. No need for thoughts like that. But it was indeed interesting that he blushed so easily. Taking a step back from the crash site she sighed, reaching for her violin case and patting it, feeling paranoid about the fact if it was still there or not. Appeased when she found it was, she listened to the boy speak to the ghost, drinking in her surroundings. brought out of her examination when the boy turned to her.

She blinked once, before what he said sunk in. She almost commented on how it was rude to ask for someones name without introducing yourself first, but let it slip. Not everyone was as polite as her. "Edelstein. Lieselotte Edelstein. Sixth year Ravenclaw." As she introduced herself she curtsied properly, holding onto the ends of her dress before letting it go and standing straight and tall again. "May I inquire who you are?" She asked politely, and turned to the Ghost. "Hello Monsieur. May I ask who you are as well?" No need to be rude to the ghost either.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Mathias harrumphed at the boy's excuse for running right through him. “Well, you oughta pay more attention. Watch were you're going and don't run through the halls in the middle of tha night. Yer gonna attract Filch with all your flailing about.” He reached to ruffle the kid's hair before pausing midway, realizing his hand would slip through him. He never got used to it. Never.

He let out a loud laugh as the student continued to explain himself. “You stayed up readin' a book? That's sorta sad. And a Ravenclaw! Another booky kid, yeah? Don'tchya have better things to do with your time than read in the library by yerself? I don't even hang around that glum old place and I have all the time in the world,” he berated lightly. It was done in good humor, not exactly serious, as he could almost see the appeal of a book. He, of course, would never be caught settled with a book in hand. It was not manly enough for him. He was no scholar. The ex-viking worked with his hands. Books made him sluggish and tired.

“Pleasure to meet'chya though! I'm Mathias Køhler, a viking. Dunno why you haven't seen me. Been here for years. Though, I s'pose if you guys are the prissy library types it might make sense. S'a shame though. You've been missin' out.” Mathias grinned on the pair, completely missing Daniel's blush at the uptight looking woman or her smirk in return to the look.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Yupp, definitely an aristocrat. And while Daniel had proper manners pounded in his head since childhood, he was never told how to respond when someone curtsied. So he just smiled and introduced himself. "Daniel Héderváry, fifth year Gryffindor. A pleasure to meet you." Then he turned back to the ghost, twitching slightly. "And what's wrong with liking to read, exactly?" After hearing the ghost introduce himself, though, he looked at him not with annoyance, but awe. "A viking, you say? Then you must" 'be really old' is left unsaid, "have had a very interesting life!"

He shook himself out of his awe and glared at the ghost, no, Mathias. "Who is a 'prissy library type'?! There is nothing wrong with reading, but do I look like someone who is constantly in the library to you?" he asked, pointing at his face to show his tan skin. "And you shouldn't go and assume that just because someone is in Ravenclaw they are bookworms."
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Lieselotte almosted pouted. She did like books and all, but she preferred music over them. I mean, books are amazing, but music was simply magical, excuse the pun. Crossing her arms she simply observed the situation, somewhat thankful to the the boy, Daniel, her mind supplied. There was no need to stick up for a complete stranger.

Then again, if you excuse the use of a stereotype, he was indeed a gryffindor. courageous fools who (usually) stuck up for others and ran into situations without thinking. Lieselotte shunned the very idea of doing something so stupid like that. Interjecting her own thoughts quickly before the situation could possibly turn sour she spoke Softly, her voice carrying in the halls "Excuse me, Mr.Køhler, but i was actually elsewhere.... Music would most certainly not be allowed in the stuffy library."She was faintly amused at the idea of playing in such a place. She'd be kicked out in seconds, especially with the strong and loud way she tended to play when she was releasing her anger or anxiety.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Mathias raised a brow at the defensive nature of the Gryffindor boy. He tilted his head, not sure what to make of him, more viewing him as a small, barking dog, huffing and puffing away at him. He had not meant there to be much weight on his words, but Daniel seemed to take him very seriously. The viking waved his arms in an almost apologetic manner, trying to diffuse this boy's anger. He attempted to seize upon his awe, instead of his anger.

“Yes! A viking! From the late 800s! Helped attack and capture York. Played a key roll, even! It was a very exciting life. Lotsa outdoors stuff. No time to read. Reading was for the scholars in the towns we raided.” He nodded excitedly, trying desperately to convey his excitement of the subject and the greatness of his people, even if he was lying a bit about himself.

His interest, however, quickly went to the young Austrian. “Music?” His gaze slide over to the side and settled on her violin. “Oh, wow! You must be quite talented. I was never any good at singin' or playing stuff. That's so cool! You oughta play me somethin' sometime. When it is not the middle of tha night...and not so close to the library.” Mathias gave her a cheeky, pleased grin.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Daniel's annoyance was gone in an instant. He was looking at the ghost eagerly, excited to learn about his life from more than a century ago. "Really? And what was the battle like? Did the people from York fight well? How long did the battle last? Was that axe your weapon back in that battle? Have you been trained from childhood to be a fighter? Have you ever learned how to read? Did you have to row on the ship? Was it hard? Did it have a dragon's head on its nose?" he asked all in one breath, panting slightly at the end.

Then he looked at Lieselotte, at her violin case, and back at her. "Wow, you can play the violin? That's so cool! I always wanted to learn to play an instrument, but I never had the patience to do so." he said, chuckling slightly at the end. He knew he was behaving lie some over-excited little kid, but he couldn't help himself. He loved talking and he loved getting to know new people. And it was not every day one got to meet a 1200 year old viking. And he had always admired people who could play an instrument.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Lieselotte smiled back at the ghost's grin, laughing a litte. "Indeed I may! It'd be my pleasure to play you a piece sometime." Turning to the gryffindor she listened to him speak and felt a smirk work it's way onto her face when he mentioned he didn't have the patience to learn to play an instrument. She felt like she had been issued a challenged. Purring, she replied. "Oh really Daniel? Maybe it's just because you haven't found the right teacher yet... If you ever want to learn to play, just ask me, alright~?" She blinked in surprise. She'd never sounded so nice before and so foreign to her own ears. Clearing her throat she warded off a blush. "I mean.. It'd be my pleasure to teach you a piece if you desired to learn one...." She nodded, seeming to show thats what she meant, the curl in her hair bobbing along to her movements. She hadn't meant to come off so strong or creepy, but she just... She sighed inwardly and plastered another soft smile on her face. "Anyway, not to be straightforward or anything, but I think we should move out of the middle of the hall.. I'd rather not be caught in the middle of the road, so to speak." She added a little giggle onto the end of her sentence, and like on que, footsteps rang in the air faintly, only heard if you knew how to search for the little sounds like she did when playing or listening to music.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 pm

“I look forward to you playing for me then! I'll just hafta find you sometime when you aren't busy, then whisk you away to please my ears. It'll be fantastic,” hummed the ghost eagerly. He gave her an extremely pleased look that only left Lieselotte when Daniel got excited. He could just feel his ego being boosted with every word from the Hungarian boy. Oh, how he adored excitement about himself.

“It was an epic battle!” he started to praise, “full of vikings and Englishmen. Bloody and gory and everyone was fighting fantastically! Even the enemy. It lasted...quite...awhile,” he trailed off, dipping into memories of the fight, how quickly he was killed. He shuddered, nearly missing Lieselotte's words. So engrossed in the depressing thoughts, it was not until the sounds of faint footsteps that her words really sunk in.

“Ah! We should leave quickly then. I know a quick escape route, even for you weirdos with the solid bodies. Just follow along. Surely any staff are too blind to notice us yet.” With that, the ghost made to leave, floating down the hallway at a walking pace, not nearly as concerned as his words would make him sound, before turning a corner and seeming to disappear. There, he waited for the students to follow along.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:01 pm

He blinked and stared at Lieselotte. Did she just...? It almost sounded like she purred. And that, combined with her words almost sounded...flirty? No, no way, that couldn't be. Why would she flirt with him of all people? Ridiculous. When she rephrased her offer, Daniel was absolutely sure that he had just imagined the purring and the strangely phrased sentence. "Thanks for the offer, although I doubt you or really, anyone, has the patience to teach me. I'm pretty sure I'm hopelessly tone-deaf."

Daniel tried to strain his ears and he was sure he could hear footsteps in the distance. Or was that just his paranoia? Whatever, it was best to listen to Lieselotte and get the hell away from there. Daniel raised an eyebrow at the ghost. "Erm, not to be rude or anything, but it's actually more common to have a solid body." he said, staring at him weirdly. What a strange man.

He followed Mathias and turned the corner as well. He was silently praying that they wouldn't get caught. He was the one who made all that noise that probably attracted whoever was on nightwatch. It would be his fault if Lieselotte got caught. And he wouldn't be able to forgive himself that.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Lieselotte has tsked to herself silently, almost rolling her eyes and crossing her arms towards his response towards her offer. She hadn't meant too, honestly, but music meant a lot to her. And it wouldn't hurt to test out teaching methods. The Jab against her patience? She knew he didn't mean it that way, but gosh darnit she was working on that. She had a lot of patience towards some things and others, well.. not so much.

Lieselotte Picked up her violin and shot the hallway behind them and exasperated look down the hall as Daniel and the ghost, Mathias, took off ahead of her. Turning, back to the way they were heading she sighed again, softly. A few brisk, long strides and a few attempts at silencing the click of her heeled boots later, she was matching Daniel's pace, wondering exactly where they were heading. She'd just have to place her trust in the ghost, and if any bad happened... Well, she knew how to defend herself. And she was light and agile, she could most definitely make it out of most situations by running. Though her strength was closer to 'cero' than anything. Well, that's why magic came in handy.

Last edited by Lieselotte Edelstein on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:47 pm

“Yeah, yeah, solid, ghostly, whatever. You get used to other ghosts being dead an' all. The living are rather strange in the end. S'hard to explain,” dismissed the viking ghost quickly, floating down the halls at a decent speed, but attempting to stay slow enough to allow the pair of living students to manage to keep up with him. He ducked down a few passage ways, before finding them a lesser traveled hall that he knew the professors often forgot to patrol. It was merely an inconvenient path that forced students to take out of the way passages to get anywhere useful, hence why it was typically abandoned.

Mathias hummed happily upon leading them to the hallway. “So were are you two heading? The dorms? It's awfully late now, isn't it? Or are you guys off to cause trouble, not that I can really imagine that from people like you two,” he snorted, his voicing raising comfortably now that he deemed them safe. “We're not conveniently close to 'em now or anything, but I can easily lead you guys back. S'not too hard to find 'em from here...and it's not like I have a tendency to get lost or anything.” He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 am

He followed the floating quickly floating ghost through the halls, trying to remember the path they had taken. Not that it would help him much, he had no idea where they had been before in the first place. Hopefully the ghost wouldn't lead them to some random dead-end and leave them there to be found by a teacher, prefect, or Filch. Daniel frowned slightly. No, the easy-going viking wouldn't do that. He was just being nice and saving them. No use in seeing higher motives when there weren't any.

Daniel looked around in the hallways, finding it to be eerily empty and silent. Or maybe that was just his imagination? He shook off the unwelcome feeling and smiled at the ghost sheepishly. "Yeah, I was trying to get back but I got lost, which actually rarely happens." He frowned slightly. " 'People like you'? Just because I like books, you shouldn't assume I don't like pranks. I just figured I wouldn't cause any trouble in a new school." Really, if that ghost called him a nerd indirectly one more time, he was going to find a way to punch him, ghosts being untouchable be damned. He glanced at Lieselotte and was tempted to smack himself in the face. Really, being a prankster and a rule-breaker, or even implying to be one, was not something you should discuss in front of aristocracy. Especially not in front of an aristocratic girl.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 am

((Couldn't resist popping in :3))

Roderich understood that it was way past curfew, which was why hequickened his pace, walking along the dim corridor in search of the Gryffindor tower. After a while, he sighed. Really, he should have gotten used to the layout of Hogwarts by now and constantly getting lost was proving to be quite bothersome. The Austrian held some hope in the fact that he just might be cursed, that way there would be a way to lift the curse and get rid of this rather annoying habit of his. Perhaps he should request a map of the school from the headmaster...

His ears perked up, hearing voices up ahead. Who could it be at this time of night? Perhaps a prefect? A teacher? If that was the case, Roderich would have spun on his heel and ran. Who knew what sort of trouble he would get into if he was caught wandering late at night. However, just as he was about to turn and leave, the Austrian couldn't shake off the feeling that he had heard the voices from somewhere before. He turned back towards the corner. Should he risk it? If it was someone he knew, they might be able to help him. He made his decision and turned the corner, spotting a very familiar Dane along with two other figures he couldn't quite make out. "Good evening, Mathias."
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Lieselotte met Daniel's glance coolly, wondering why he looked back at her for just a moment, raising a brow before she realized what he meant drawing a little huff from the lone female. Who cares if they were talking about pranks and rule breaking around her? It wasn't like it was truly any of her business. That is, unless it involved her or her cousin. Then, it was most definitely her business. She could probably handle chewing out, or better yet, physically smacking around someone better than her Cousin (Or at least, in her opinion it was that way). In the visible distance in front of her she spot the ghost halt and float in the same place and curious, along with paranoid, she slowed down again until the figure came into view. Her eyes sparkling a lighter shade of violet with joy, she shot past Daniel and almost flung herself in a rather unladylike manner at her cousin, but settled with Bringing him into a tight hug, standing, rather peeved, on the tip of her toes to place a kiss on his cheek, leaving the lightest of a smudge of lip gloss on his face.

Oh well, he'd get used to it eventually. Standing back rather firmly she glanced him over once again, making sure he was all fine and he wasn't hurt anywhere. Not necessarily a bad habit, but one that stuck.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:32 pm

“Yeah, yeah, shut up,” answered the Dane dismissively and grumpily to Daniel. “No need to be so fussy about it. I jus' assumed that you were both in a rush 'cause it was late and you were runnin' about when you ran through you. I only goad with the book readin' a bit. Drop it.”

With his huffy statement, he resumed floating down the hallway, staying close to the floor and taking steps, as though he was walking. For a few seconds he was moving obliviously along, and it took the lumbering Viking a few moments to register the fact a new person had poked their head around the corner. He froze, thinking that it was a teacher, before breaking out into a giant grin upon recognizing the figure for who it really was.

“Piano boy! You lost too?” He started to move over to him, but had to quickly move out of the way as Lieselotte darted forward to curl around Roderich. He raised a brow, unable to figure out why the sudden affectionate action happened. Yet, after a few moments of unabashed staring, he realized that the pair shared quite a few similarities. He tilted his head. “You two related or something?”
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Daniel bit his lips and sighed heavily. Great, now he was feeling guilty for overreacting. "I'm so-" Before he could complete his apology, he was interrupted by someone shooting past him and almost tackling the boy who appeared around the corner. He blinked and watched as Lieselotte wrapped herself around the 'Piano boy' and kissed his cheek. Was he her boyfriend or something? That would be a weird coincidence, considering how much they looked alike. Maybe they were relatives?

He tilted his head when the girl looked the newcomer over in an almost motherly fashion. Okay, so maybe they really were relatives. Or she was just a very overprotective girlfriend. He looked at the boy, wondering what she would do if she found injuries on him or even a hair out of place.

He blinked in recognition. He knew him, he was a Gryffindor too! They met a few days ago at the lake! "Hello, you're Roderich, right?"
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 am

Piano boy? Roderich's eyebrow twitched. Really, just what was it that compelled people to give him nicknames? But before the Austrian could open his mouth to give Mathias a good scolding, a figure shot pass the ghost and headed straight for him. It took him a moment to recognise her, and by then she had already wrapped her arms around him, pulling Roderich into a tight hug, her lips brushing against his cheeks. He instinctively hugged back, pulling away after a while just to get a good look at her. "Still as affectionate as ever, I see," he said jokingly.

A light pink dusted his cheeks as he turned towards the other two, having heard his name being called, noticing the way they were staring curiously at him and his cousin. He fixed his gaze on the figure standing beside the ghost, blinking in surprise as he recognised the younger boy. "That would be me. And you are Daniel, correct?" Roderich's attention switched to Mathias, the question repeating itself in his head. Was it really that obvious they were related?
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Tilting her head a bit to the side, she gave the ghost a rather cool look, mostly unsure how to react to the question. "We are indeed related." She murmured, loud enough for them to hear, but not enough for her voice to carry very far. "We're cousins." Unlike Roderich, she could easily see how people could think that when they were standing near each other. They shared hair color, eye color, hobbies, loves, and their accents were rather similar (or at least, their accents were similar when they were used. But that was to be expected when they grew up in the same area.) They also both wore glasses and their prescriptions were almost identical. When she was small she always had a bad habit of stealing wearing Roderich's glasses, leaving the boy to wear her more feminine frames. Their statures were rather similar as well, except for the more noticeable differences like his more square frame and curves. Along with the accursed height difference, even when she was wearing heels.

Pouting, just a bit, up at her cousin she sighed, she muttered a rather soft "Not that affectionate." So what if she was? Boo hoo. She only was with Roderich. He was her only friend really, other than her butler and the manor's staff, and they rarely saw each other, even going to the same school and being cousins. Rather sad, but she was used to it.
Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 pm

The Dane nodded idly, letting the information sink in. Though, if he were to guess, he would have assumed they were twins with the limited information he had on the pair. Their love of music, looks, and similar regal attitudes. Yet, any sort of relation made sense to him. He ended up grinning at them. Mathias knew there was a reason he was instantly fond of the girl. She and her cousin amused him greatly.

“Good thing we ran into ya',” the Dane started loudly and oblivious. “There was some stuffy ol' teacher lurking back down that hallway. It'd be a shame for you Gryffindors to get caught out when yer just a bunch of lost good students.” He grinned cheerily at the small group.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 pm

He grinned at his fellow Gryffindor, happy that he wasn't the only one lost from his house. Going all the way back to the tower by himself would have been boring. "Yupp, correct!"

Oh, so they were cousins? That explained their similarities. Well, he could have realized that sooner. Their names were Lieselotte Edelstein and Roderich Edelstein after all. Edelstein didn't seem like a common name. It could have been common in Austria though. He grinned back at the ghost. "Yupp, that would be a real shame. So, you told us you knew which way we have to go to reach our common rooms..." He left the end of the sentence hanging, sure that Mathias would get his not so subtle hint. It's not that he didn't enjoy the adrenaline rush being in trouble gave him, but he had classes tomorrow and showing up in a half-dead state to Potions class equaled Daniel blowing things up, which equaled a not so happy Professor Kirkland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spooks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooks [Open]   Spooks [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spooks [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next