Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Well...Raivis wasn't really trying to keep it a secret that he'd gone down to the lake. It wasn't against the rules to use magic on the grounds, right? He hoped not...but either way, he should answer her question. She wasn't all that...hostile seeming anymore, at the least.

"It was k-kind of full...n-not very full, but there were some people..." he murmured, looked down at his feet. "I-I just stayed on the side though, b-because I can't swim. Near the shore there are hardly any people." The water was too scary to go swim in, Raivis didn't get how people could actually get in the water and swim around. It was dark and you couldn't see the bottom of the lake, and who knew what kinds of evil sea creatures lurked in there? Probably a lot that would enjoy a tasty little Latvian...Raivis shuddered a bit at the thought of actually getting in the lake water.
Back to top Go down

The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 am

A person stood in front of him, partially blocking the light and forcing Roderich to look up. It was the boy that had been with the other two moments ago. He looked slightly familiar, but the Austrian couldn't place where he had seen him before. Green eyes looked expectantly at him and it took him a moment to realize that the other boy had asked him a question. "J-ja, yes you may," he gestured to the space beside him, "My name is Roderich Edelstein."

He was surprised when the albino started to talk, turning his head their way as he spoke. Roderich couldn't be bothered to do the same, keeping his gaze forward after having lost interest in his book long ago. He couldn't help but scoff at what the other said, "I highly doubt anyone's ever heard of you, dummkopf." Okay, that was quite rude of him. The heat really was starting to get to him if it made him forget his manners like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Maria blinked multiple times at the Hufflepuff's admittance. "Vait... you can't... svim?" she repeated slowly, as if believing that everyone in the world could do what the Latvian said he could not. She coughed and looked in another direction for a while, trying to process the thought. Then her duo colored orbs snapped back to him, practically staring a hole straight through him.

"Vell, it's decided," she said, grinning. The albino female stepped back and hooked an arm around Ravis's shoulder, bringing him closer as if he was a close friend. "Let's go svimming! I'll teach you!" Maria was rocking on the heels of her feet, excited at the prospect of feeling the cool water against her burning skin. It wasn't the best thing to be an albino during a hot summer day. It was easy to get sunburns or skin cancer since their skin color was so pale because of the lack of pigmentation.

The self-proclaimed Prussian female spun around and walked to where Daniel and the other Gryffindor was sitting, dragging Raivis behind her as if he were a rag doll. "Daniel! And you too, herr Aristokrat!" she said, her grin stretching across her face showing off her (sharp) canines. Poor Gryffindor had already gotten a nickname from her. "Let's all go svimming!"
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:35 am

Daniel smiled at his fellow Gryffindor. "Nice to meet you." Then he turned to the albino, raising an eyebrow. "No, I don't think I am. I have never met any relative who enjoys beating people up with frying pans, at least. And, no, can't say I have. But it's nice to meet you."

He looked up when Maria walked over to them, looking even hotter than before. Hotter, as in the temperature being too high for her, not as...that hot. He raised an eyebrow at the little Hufflepuff. Poor kid won't be able to escape easily, it seemed. When he heard Maria's proposition though, he immediately forgot all about the poor kid. He grinned at her excitedly. "Swimming? Count me in!" he exclaimed. Daniel jumped up and bounced slightly on his feet. He looked at Roderich. "Sooo, are you coming?" he asked, a bit impatient. Why didn't he think of going to the lake in the first place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:38 am

"Ah, well let's hope you never do- if you are of course. And nice to meet'cha as well." Humm, Gilbert was so sure, Daniel looked so similar to that madwoman... oh well. Best not to dwell on it too much. Ignoring the fact that he was being insulted, he smiled at the bunet. "You speak German? Where are you from?" This "Roderich" person did look fimilar, maybe he when to one of Gilbert's schools. Or maybe he was mixing that boy up with somebody else.

Flinching out of the way from the other albino (and the Squirt) the male Slytherin listened as the other exclaimed that they were going swimming. From the look on the Hufflepuff's face, he didn't seemed to thrilled about going. But the Gryffindor did, seeing as he was bouncing around.

Gilbert pondered to himself. Should he go too? It wasn't like he was invited (like that ever stopped the German before) but the lake was a little ways to go and he didn't feel like moving, but a dip in the water would be nice. Not to mention that Gilbird would probably like a bath. Ugh, he convinced him self, he had to go now- for his little baby. But since he wasn't 'invited' he'd just follow the others when they left. Maybe he could call his broom and fly a little near them...
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Ohh...no. Oh no no no. That wasn't happening. He was not getting in that water, he'd die! He'd simply die and just...die again! Raivis tried to squirm away from Maria, not wanting to be anywhere near as close as they were! "N-ne, ne! I'm not swimming, l-let me go inside, I-I'll go get everyone drinks, or something! I c-can't swim, I will die! D-do you want me to die? You'll be a murderer! That would be bad! Bad, ja!" He blurted at her, remembering back to only a few years before when he'd fallen in the Daugava River while he was in Riga with his parents. It'd been awful! Raivis was sure he wouldn't live through a second dip in a large body of water.

"...Drinks, you all w-want them, right? I-I'll go all the way to the kitchen, get whatever you want! M-more ice?" Yes, surely that would get him out of swimming. She seemed so happy to be going swimming- the Gryffindor she invited was, too! But no way. Raivis turned his head and tried to look for someone- anyone! That would save him from swimming. Even with some sort of flotation device, Raivis didn't want to get in the lake. It just was...no.

// Hurhur, short, stupid reply is short and stupid, forgive me just this once? //
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:38 am

Frying pans? Roderich couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the rather odd choice of subject, but wisely chose not to say anything about it. "I come from Austria. Salzburg to be precise. Although I attended a school in Berlin before coming here," He almost turned towards the albino - Gilbert was it? - but then remembered that the other was still...indecently dressed and stopped just in time lest he embarass himself again. He turned towards Daniel instead, carefully avoiding looking at the lounging male, "I'm assuming you are an exchange student as well - where do you hail from, Daniel?"

The Austrian looked up when the girl marched over to them, dragging an unwilling Hufflepuff from behind her. Roderich spluttered at the nickname and would have protested - albiet in a dignified manner - had the other not mentioned swimming. The brunet froze, the thought of going anywhere near water terrified him! "S-swimming?" He clung tightly to his book, "I-I am afraid I must refuse. You see, I d-don't do well around...water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Again, another person didn't know how to swim. What was with these people? Maria had learned how to swim since she was five. She first guessed they couldn't swim because the customs in their countries were different (but then what did customs have to do with being able to swim?). But this German-speaking aristocrat had no excuse!

Wait, aristocrat? Never mind, he had an excuse.

"If you don't know how to svim, zhen ve'll or I'll teach you!" she said, as impatient as Daniel. The sooner they got out of this heat, the better. Even the inside of the castle was burning so the only way to escape was through the water. Maria turned around to face the other albino. "Oh! And you! Möchtegern-Preuße! You can come too if you vant! You know how to svim, ja?"
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:15 am

Daniel frowned impatiently. It would be rude to start swimming without the ones who had invited him, but he was hot and really, really wanted to go! Just the thought of the nice, cool, wet water was so tempting that he was itching to just go and leave these slowpokes behind. But, as mentioned before, that would be rude. But water and swimming sounded so good! But leaving the others behind...

Daniel groaned inwardly. Sometimes he hated being so frigging nice. To distract himself from his thoughts, he turned back to the Austrian."I'm from Hungary, so we are basically neighbors!" he said, grinning. It was always refreshing to meet people from the nearby countries and not just Englishmen. Not that he had anything against them.

He frowned at the panicking Austrian. "You can't swim? Or are you scared of water?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

A small frown twitched on his lips as he noticed Roderich go to look at him and look away quickly (not realising that his bare chest would make him nervous). What, did the kid gave a problem with him now? Ruck. "Did you now? Me and my brother went to a few there, what was the school you went too?" He wondered if the Austrian went to one of his schools, but that would have been too much of a coincidence.

He didn't know how to swim? How sad, he and Ludwig learned how to swim at a early age. He looked at the young Hufflepuff, was that the reason he was scared? He couldn't swim as well? Poor kid, Gilbert will have to keep an eye on him then, to make sure he doesn't kill himself, or so the other albino's teaching dosen't drown him.

A firm scowl was planted on his lips as he heard his 'nickname.' How dare she... "Of coruse I know how to swim! And I suppose I'll come, make sure you guys don't kill yourselves." He stood up and streached lazily. He pull his wand and quickly muttered "Locomotor clothes." Making his scattered shirts and what not float over beside him, carring themselves. He turned to the group,
"Should we go now, before it gets to busy there?"
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:17 pm

It wasn't as if Raivis hadn't tried to learn to swim...in fact, he'd gone out to the Baltic beach plenty of times, in which his parents tried to coax him into the water. He really had tried to learn, but after that experience with the Daugava river, Raivis hadn't had the courage to get in water deeper than his bathtub. He was a flyer, not a swimmer! But she sounded like she really wanted to teach him to swim...Raivis wasn't so sure people he was still rather afraid of would be the best to try and teach him to swim again. Otherwise, he just might end up drowning, and taking them with him. His previous school had been underground even, swimming wasn't something a lot of them had reinforced.

"Ne, ne...will be fine without l-learning, will just...will sit and watch and bring you drinks, a-and all will be well?" And if I get sunburnt out here I'm definitely blaming you two..., he grumbled in his mind. Oh if only he had the courage to actually say that to them. But he didn't. "Am not having any swimwear either...will just watch and call f-for help if someone drowns!" That sounded like a wonderful plan to him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:07 pm

"I attended the Berlin Academy of Magic with my cousin." Roderich furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and spared a glance towards Gilbert, pointedly avoiding looking anywhere below the albino's head. Now that he thought about it, this indecently dressed German certainly looked awfully familiar. It would definately make sense if they had went to the same school. "Where did you and your brother go, Gilbert?" But even if that was the case, the albino looked a little too familiar, as if they had met just recently before today.

He looked back and forth between the two albinos, panic setting in as Gilbert stood up, charming his clothes and getting ready to leave. "W-w-w-w-wait! Wir sind wirklich los?!" He abruptly stood up as well, clutching the book to his chest like a lifeline, shaking his head in disbelief. "Nein, nein, nein!" There was no way these people would get him to swim. Stupid crab! Stupid clown! Stupid picnic basket! It was all their fault, if it wasn't for them he would have been able to swim like these three. Roderich shuddered. But who knew what was in the water? "I'll join the boy instead, ja? We'll just stand by and watch. You won't have to teach us anything. That way, you can have fun swimming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. Maria, being as stubborn as she was, would not take 'no' for an answer. They didn't know what they were missing! It was her awesome job to help them. "Nein!" she said, shaking her head fiercely and resisting the urge to cross her arms. Doing so meant releasing the Hufflepuff, and the little guy could probably escape if she did so (her conscience told her otherwise, but Maria ignored it as always). "You're boz learning how to svim! I'm an awesome teacher, don't vorry. Ve can start out slow and vork from zere, ja? Ich bin nicht Einnahme Einwände!"

Maria took a moment to reminiscence in her childhood memories. One of her sister's dogs, when they were still pups, fell into the river near her house. Poor schwester almost collapsed in shock when Aster, the hyperactive golden retriever, didn't seem to be popping up anytime soon. She would have dived in to save the dog too if Maria didn't stop her. None of them knew how to swim then, it would be suicide.

The albino shook her head and turned around, putting her free hand on her hip.
"Come on! Eins, zwei, drei!" she urged, pointing towards the direction of the lake. "Marschieren!"
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Daniel almost scoffed at the two boys. Really, what was their problem? Water was awesome, great, cool, super, and every other existing synonym! He opted to smile at them reassuringly instead. "Come on guys, water is great and swimming is fun! I will help Maria teach you!"

He himself had always loved swimming. When he was little he would always jump into the river flowing next to the school, effectively scaring his teachers and parents half to death, and getting punished later. The punishment never had its desired effect, seeing that he was still prone to jump in the river when he felt like it.

Daniel grinned at Maria and saluted playfully. "Verstanden, Frau Boss!" It was kind of cute and/or funny how Maria tended to slip in German. Although his knowledge of German was pretty limited, he understood most of what Maria had said. He just hoped his reply was actually understandable; his German pronunciation wasn't exactly the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)   The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sun! It Burns!! (Gilbert > Raivis > Roderich > Maria > Daniel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2