Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

So not skipping Class (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So not skipping Class (closed) Empty
PostSubject: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 pm

It was sometime around mid-day and Gilbert was skipping his Herbology class. I mean why dose he need that class anyway? He's much to awesome for silly plants.

Anyway, he just sitting on a window sill, rocking out to his awesome music on his awesome IPod Touch. Which he needs to go charge at the library in the nearby town soon. This damn school was so old it didn't have computers.

It was nice outside today, very sunny and warm. And since classes were going on the hallways were very quite as well, except for the occaional student rushing to their class. All in all, it was a good day to skip.

Gilbird was sitting on his knee, enjoying the bonding time with his master. Gilbert was kinda bored though, he wished he had brought Franny and Toni with him. Maybe he would head down to the Great Hall and pig out on some food there.

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Mon May 30, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former Taiwan

Former Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Mei was wandering the halls around Hogwarts, escaping from Divination. As much as she believed in magic, Divination, just wasn't her thing. Plus, the teacher was freaky along with it. Hopefully the teacher wouldn't foresee her escapade.

It wasn't an important day anyway, there was something about an introduction to Crystal Balls, but Mei figured she could do without it. She had long figured out that within the magical air, for some reason, her iPod Nano didn't appear to work anymore. She'd have to get a charm to somehow magically change it to a magical music player of some sorts.

Deciding to take her time to wander the hallways, she was surprised when she saw a figure sitting on the window sill. Thinking that it was a magical hall-monitor of some sorts, she carefully sneaked over, acting like she was lost. As soon as she got close enough, to her surprise, she saw a boy, probably a bit older than her, sitting and listening to music of some sorts.

To her delight, she also saw that he was a fellow Slytherin like herself. One she hadn't met yet. Come to think about it, she didn't know that many people at this school, that would have to change, soon.

Skipping up to him, Mei chirped, "Hi there! What's your name?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:11 pm

((Oh~ Hi -waves- Just to let ya know, you don't have to be in a rush to reply any time after Friday, kay? But nice to meet ya, I'm Gilbo or Sweetgrass~ And please ignore any typos, my hands just don't want to hit any of the right keys D8 ))

Gilbert had his eyes closed, just soaking in the sun and heat from the window. The song was almost over when he felt Gilbird figget under his hand. The song just ended, but instead of silents he heard a very female voice. Opening his ruby eyes in fright he nearly fell off the ledge when he saw an asian looking face a few inches from his. For the briefest moment "Is that Ming?" flashed through his mind.

"Heilige Scheiße!" He pressed himself agenst the against the window pane, startling Gilbird and dropping his IPod onto the floor, with a clatter.

The girl who he thought was Ming was- definitely- not her. Her body shape was nothing like his Ming's and she was waring a Slytherin cloak, not a Ravenclaw's. "Scheiße! Are you trying to scare the crap out of me?! Gott!" He pushed past her and picked up his poor abused Ipod. It had a scratch, damn.

Turning back to her he asked: "So what do you want with the awesome me? And no sorry, I don't do autographs. And no, I shouldn't be in class -if you were going to ask- I have a spare right now." Which was a total lie, but Gilbert was good at lies so it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Former Taiwan

Former Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:51 pm

((Oops forgot to introduce myself, I'm Mimi or Mei whatever you wanna call me~ But okay :) Haha Typos happen to us all so don't worry about it!))

Mei was startled at the color of the beautiful eyes that stared back at her. A deep rich ruby red, she hadn't seen anything like it. Come to think of it, the boy had white hair as well. Then she heard him yell in probably his native language, which certainly startled her as she jumped back a bit. Nothing too drastic though.

Then the boy had yelled at her for scaring him, which you know, whatever, and then pushed past her to get to his iPod. Huh, funny, his worked in here, she'd have to ask him about that later.

Mei knew that more than likely he was skipping class, the guilty look on his face combined with the quick question that flowed out of his mouth cued her in on it. The guy did seem to be a little conceited though, calling himself awesome.

Mm, he never answered her question.

Raising both her hands up, she quickly replied, "No, I wasn't trying to scare you~ it's your fault for not paying attention in the first place. And I wasn't going to ask if you were skipping class, but now that you bring it up..." Mei paused to observe the boy's reaction before continuing. "Relax, I'm skipping too, why do they even offer Divination at this school? Anywho, I wanted to ask you your name! Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet!"

Perking up, it was finally time to introduce herself. "I'm Wan-Mei Chen, but you can call me Mei, or Wan, or whatever you fancy, but I prefer Mei. I'm a fourth year Slytherin, and I can't get my iPod to work."

Noticing the scratch the boy was so concerned about (which was also distracting him from giving her his full attention). She quickly whipped out her wand, pointed it at his iPod, and yelled "Reparo!" Naturally, she succeeded in repairing the crack, as charms was her best subject.

Waiting hopefully for the boy to introduce himself, Mei slipped her wand back to where it came from, and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Gilbert couldn't help it. He cuckled. This girl had such a nice witty tounge, he liked that in people.

"It's hard to pay attention to something when your eyes are closed and music is blasting in your ears. Unless you count smell," He patted her cheek with a smirk, "And I don't think you want to hear that someone could smell you in an open wall hallway." He gestured to the opening to a court yard just a ways down. "It means someone," he poked her nose, "doesn't bathe, or your trying to hard to get some."

He gave a cackle. "Kesesese, I didn't think you were a hall patroler. My brother is one so I get to meet all the people I have to dodge on my little 'field trips.'" He snorted, "At least your not forced to take advanced Herbology!" He gave a shudder, "It's like they're feeding the plants your boredom!"

Glbert couldn't help but smirk even more as she cast the charm on his little baby. A silver tounge and good at magic. She might be fun to hang around. "Name is Sir Gilbert of Awesomeness! But Gilbert works to, or if you have some kind of death wish or I just so happen to like you, Gilbo. Sixth year."

He glanced at her nano. "Lemme see that." After she gave it to him, he examined it. "You didn't get this at the Black Market did you?" He shook his head. "That's the only way to by any tech now-a-days. Mine's from the famous Berlin Black Market! It's been magicly advanced while it was being made so it can play in boring unawesome places like this."

He tossed he back the nano and started to walk toward the courtyard, with Gilbird nuzzled into his silver locks. Maybe he could catch some Z's before Quiddutch pratice. But there was still a lot of time till then, what might he do to pass the time?
Back to top Go down
Former Taiwan

Former Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:43 am

Mei grinned cheekily, she liked this guy. He could match her sharp tongue, and to be honest, he wasn't bad looking either, though he wasn't her type. He could be best friend material though, if the opportunity arose.

"Or it could mean that you smell a smell so amazing that your mind can't comprehend it!" She quickly retorted, poking him back on his cheek.

So his brother was a hall monitor eh? That would be a nice little piece of information to store up.

"Mind giving me a list of all of them?" She asked, for future reference if she ever had to escape Divination in the future, or even Herbology. Then as if he were reading her mind, he continued.

Mei's eyes widened in horror as he tole her about advanced Herbology. Oh goodness, she hated Herbology almost as much as Divination, maybe a little bit more. Without thinking she burst out, "Seriously? THERE'S MORE?" She quickly shut her mouth, and attempted to regain her composure.

Then, the boy finally introduced himself.

Mmm, Gilbert of Awesomeness, she was right in thinking he was slightly conceited. She smiled at him, and replied, "Nice to meet you Gir...Girl...Girlbert?" Curse her accent, even if she could speak almost perfect English, her accent still came out, and her L's almost always became R's... hopefully Gilbert wouldn't mind.

Gilbert reached out his hand and motioned at her iPod, asking to see it. Remembering her thought, she quickly gave it to him.

Turns out, you had to get it from the Black Market. Well, that was dandy, Mei didn't have any money right now either. Maybe she'd convince him to let her borrow his iPod sometime and listen to some of his music. He gave the iPod back to her,and started to walk toward the courtyard, leaving Mei behind.

"Oi! You aren't going to leave me behind like this are you?" She yelled after him.

After all, she had wanted to go pay the First Year Herbology Greenhouse a "visit' and maybe accidentally rearrange a few things in their common room.

All in good fun of course! Nothing too drastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:29 pm

He gave a laugh. "Keseesese, sure, keep telling yourself that Mei." He patted her hand away from his face with a snort. "As much as I'd LOVE to, West would kill me. And I don't have the list on me at the moment, so I'll give it to you later."

With a groan he nodded sadly. "That was my exact reaction. And it gets worse too."

He chuckled at her failed attempt with his name. He remembered when it his accent was like that, always messing up his words. But thanks to his mutter, who was always moving around, he got perfected his accent so it was hardly noticeable. When he spoke English of course, or when he was shocked or angry and stuff like that. "Nice try, but we'll have to work on it. Can't have you messing up my awesome name." He gave a chuckle and gave her a light push on her shoulder.

He looked over his shoulder at her. "Can't stand to leave my awesomeness can you? Alright, I'll let you bask in it for a little bit longer." He turned around to fully face her. "So what do you want to spend my awesome time doing?"
Back to top Go down
Former Taiwan

Former Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:35 am

((I think we can close this thread after you post ^^, as this was pretty much a short scene in the hall~))

Hearing that he couldn't give her the list at the moment, Mei shrugged, and replied, "I'll make you keep that promise~"

She kicked herself mentally, for not bothering to perfect her accent, oh, why didn't she back at home? Speaking of which, this was the reason why she wasn't doing so well in Transfiguration too. Hmm.

"Haha of course, I'd appreciate it very much if you cou...cour...courld her..herlp me Gilr!" Mei enthusiastically replied, and felt herself getting pushed lightly.

When he turned around after her shouting at him, she smirked.

"Welr, I passed by the First Year Herborogy Greenhouse earlier, and I think it'd be fun if we did a little...rearranging, nothing too bad of course~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:42 pm

((ok, that's fine, If you want, Mattie made a thread in the Green house, we could continue to post there if your up to it? It's fun when there are more than two people in a thread))

He laughed. "I'm sure you will!"

With a evil smirk he slung his arm over her shoulder. "I think this might be the start of a great friendship~" This kid was like the younger less awesome female version on himself! "Let's go take a visit to some plant. They might need a little... 'caring touch.'" He couldn't help but chuckle. He was so going to destroy some of those vile plants!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So not skipping Class (closed)   So not skipping Class (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So not skipping Class (closed)
Page 1 of 1