Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:31 pm

((I'm srrs, I'm like the only Active Slytherin here. If one of you are hinding or are just joined plz, plz, plzzz Post on this! I need to know I'm not alone here ;A;))

Something was odd. Gilbert knew it from the moment he stepped into the Common Room.
"Hello?" he called out feeling uneasy. His awesome voice echoed around the empty looking Common Room.

"Oh gott!" His voice began to rise. "I'm all alone! No, no, no, no, no!" He shook his head franticly, eyes wide he took a step back. The door slammed shut, earning a squeak from the albino.

Gilbert HATED being alone. It made him feel unwanted, and it reminded him of HIS death.

Quickly scurring to a couch he called out agian, "Is anyone here? Or..." He flopped down on the comfy seat. Gilbird gave a small peep from his silvery nest, complaining at the sudden drop

Gilbert pulled his knees up to his chest and brushed a hand through his hair.

"Or, am I all alone?"

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Sun May 15, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Attempting to pretend no one else existed was difficult when someone was screaming in the common room. Lovino couldn't tell what they were saying, but he did know that it was fucking annoying and it needed to stop. Scowling, he tossed his homework materials back into his bag and stormed out of his dormroom.

His scowl only deepened when he discovered the source of the noise. "Why the hell are you being so noisy?" He demanded, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at the other student.

Lovino did notice the way he was all curled up. And while he might have normally felt a small thread of concern for a person who was curled up like that, this was Gilbert Beilschmidt. Any concern for him was immediately burned and thrown out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Gilbert's head snapped up at the sound of a voice. Someone was here? He looked over to see Lovino: Feli's unawesome, unadorable brother. Gilbert had to admit, he didn't really like the kid, but, he was the only one here right now. And Gilbert would rather have his company (as much as he didn't like the kid) over being alone.

So Gilbert did what any desprate man would do.

He lunged at the scowling boy. "Come here you little Italienisch! Your not leaving me here alone!"
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm

"Fuck!" It didn't take any amount of thought for Lovino to immediately drop to the ground, ducking underneath Gilbert's lunge. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He demanded, moving as far away from him as quickly as he could.

He quickly checked to make sure he hadn't dropped anything before turning to face the other, scowling darkly and looking almost ready to kill. What kind of idiot just suddenly lunges at someone like that?

Lovino finally registered that Gilbert said something and, reviewing the words in his head, he snorted. Why on earth would Gilbert care if Lovino stayed or left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Gilbert's eyes widened as Lovino ducked at the last second. He tried to braced himself for the landing, but it was too late. Gilbert landed noisily on to the hard ground. On his face. Which hurt. A lot.

He cluched his now bleeding nose- scheiße, please, don't let it be broken! This damn place needed more carpets! He glared at the Italian who was now halfway across the room. "Was zum Teufel ist los mit mir? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Fucking go all ninja on me! Gott!"

He noticed the other snort. Did the Brat find this amusing? Well, then screw him! "Gör." he mumbled. All his thoughts and fears on being left alone disappered.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Lovino resisted the urge to wince as Gilbert landed facedown on the ground, blood spilling from his nose. Paling ever so slightly, the Italian scowled as he listened to the German spilling from the other's mouth.

"Excuse me? What the fuck makes you think I would let you tackle me to the ground?" Lovino knew Gilbert wasn't exactly intelligent, but really. Common sense would tell you that a person would dodge if they were about to get tackled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Gilbert's ruby eyes darkened. Pulling out his wand he hissed "Ferula." Bandages shot out from his wand and fixed his bleeding nose. He looked down at his robes and tsked. Bits of blood was splattered on it. He'll have to get West to wash it later. He turned his gaze back to the burnette, studying him for a minute. His eyes lightened and his lips pulled into a smirk. He knew how to have some fun with this kid.

Giving an over dramatic sigh, he stood up, half heartedly glared at the Italian, and sat back down on the couch. Then he sent a bored look over at the fuming boy, and in a voice that seemed to be dripping in an 'Are you stupid?' undertone, he said: "Cause I'm awesome. That's more than enough reason. Besides," This is were his smirk grew, "Aren't widdle boys wike you supposed to wike 'hugs'?" His eyes filled with laughter, mocking the boy.

Now Gilbert wasn't an idiot.... most of the time. But he did know that Lovino was the same age as him. But since he was taller than Lovino, it would be fun to make fun of his height. And it distracted his mind off his brief moment of fear he had.

Ingoring the Italian for a moment, he lazy reached out his hand, and Gilbird flew onto it, coming down from where ever he had flown to when the German lunged at Lovino. He stroked the owls feathers, waiting for the Brat's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:58 pm

As soon as Gilbert's eyes darkened, Lovino knew he was in trouble. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. He watched Gilbert fix his nose, scowling in confusion when Gilbert started smirking. That wasn't easing his sense of immediate doom at all.

Lovino rolled his eyes at the drama of Gilbert's actions before turning red at Gilbert's words. "Shut the fuck up you bastard! I'm not that fucking short! Besides," he snorted, shaking his head, "I'm the not the one who nearly slammed someone else's head into the ground just because I was 'lonely'."

Actually saying that out loud and realizing that what happened to Gilbert's nose could have happened to the back of his skull left Lovino feeling slightly faint. He sat down on a nearby chair, glaring darkly at the German.

He watched Gilbert play with that stupid bird of his - Gilbird or something equally ridiculous like that - and slightly marveled at the fact that an asshole like Gilbert could take care of something as delicate as a bird. Not that he would ever mention that to Gilbert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:34 pm

((Lovi, I have no idea where this is going :C what about you? If you can't think of anything or don't want to continue this we can end it, if it's ok with you))

Gilbert smirked as the Italian swore at him. He had such a colourful vocabulary!

He chuckled once with-out hurmor. "You're a real brat, you know that? If you two didn't look the same, I'd never know that Feliciano was your brother!" Not that the same could be said about Ludwig and himself, but whatever. He flashed the now-pale burnnet an inconet smile; as if he had done nothing wrong.

He noticed that Lovino was staring at him. Well, he mused, I guess everybody is drawn to my awesomeness. But, he noticed that his eyes were focused on the owlet. "He's awesome, isn't he." It wasn't a question, but a statement. "Where's your pet? Bet it's one of those damn cats creeping around here."
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:53 am

((We can end this if you want to. I haven't the faintest clue as to where this is going.))

Lovino flushed darkly at the comparison to his brother, glaring at Gilbert's innocent smile. He hated being compared to his brother; it wasn't Lovino's fault that Feliciano was...exactly what everyone wanted. Huffing, he rolled his eyes. "Shut up you bastard, as if you have any room to talk."

He frowned as Gilbert started talking about his stupid bird, wishing he would mention the name of the damn thing so Lovino could stop calling it 'that damn thing.' "I don't have a pet." He muttered, slumping in his chair. It wasn't his fault that he was technically here without any parental consent and thus didn't really have any money to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)   We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We NEED more Slytherins D: (Closed)
Page 1 of 1