Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Empty
PostSubject: Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]   Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 pm

When it was announced that there was a common room for the foreign exchange students Roderich had been intrigued. It had sounded quite interesting, and perhaps he could meet someone from his own country.
However, he hadn’t planned on visiting the room anytime soon for a couple of reasons.

One, he didn’t really have to go. If he wanted to relax and read in peace the Ravenclaw common room was just fine.
Two...Well, the second reason he hadn’t planned on going anytime soon was because he knew that he would get lost trying to find it.
Which is how he ended up there.

Roderich sighed, leaning his head back against the couch that he had been sitting on for the past ten minutes, his potions book open on his lap.
Earlier as he and the rest of his classmates had been leaving for the Ravenclaw rooms Roderich had tripped over his shoelace. After stopping to tie it, he looked up and realized, to late, that he had lost sight of his classmates.
After trying to find the common room himself, which resulted in him wondering around for a good twelve minutes, Roderich had found himself standing in the foreign exchange students common room.

Rather than go back out and look for his house common room again he decided to just stay until another Ravenclaw, or someone who knew were his rooms were, came by and found him.
He sighed again, annoyed with himself. “Honestly, why did I stop to tie my shoe”.

And to think, if he hadn’t of stopped to tie his shoe he wouldn’t have gotten lost. He could have been relaxing on his bed right now, reading through his Charms book or the novel he had brought with him.
Well, no point on dwelling on that”, he said determined. Nodding to himself, he picked his potions book up again and read wear he left off.

Yes, he would just wait until another Ravenclaw came by. Or a prefect, or someone who could point him-lead him-in the right direction.
He glanced at the watch that rested on his left wrist to check the time. And hopefully someone would come by soon, he didn’t want to be here all night.

(( ooc: Ok, I hope this post was alright :). I'm a bit rusty at roleplaying, so if it wasn't very good I apologize. Oh, and hopefully Roddy is in character :P. ))

Last edited by Roderich Edelstein on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]   Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:33 am

Elizabeta trudged along the corridor, her school bag bouncing against her leg gently as she searched every corner and possible hiding place she could possibly find. There was a little cat that had caught her attention several days ago, a little orange tabby with vivid green eyes that would often follow her around the castle. The Hungarian girl was absolutely delighted with the feline, though she hardly knew where the cat was half the time. Today, however, the tabby had come up to her, rubbing against her legs with a friendly purr – before darting off.

Without hesitation, Elizabeta had immediately followed after the feline, trying to keep up with it. But somewhere between the endless floors and staircases she had lost track of its tail, and she found her steps slowing to catch her breath. She blew out a soft sigh, pursing her lips in thought. Where could that cat be?

She stopped now, leaning against the stone wall in order to get her bearings. For a moment she had no idea where she was for a moment, the girl felt relief when she recognized the door for the foreign exchange students’ common room. Perhaps she could ask whoever was in there if they had seen a tabby go by. Hopefully they could help her. Or maybe she would see the cat later. Who knew with these Hogwarts felines?

Nudging open the door gently, Elizabeta peeked inside the room curiously, not sure of what she would find. Relief filled her instantly when she saw a student sitting on the far couch, and she started to smile. “Hello!” she called out cheerfully. “Have you by any chance seen a little orange tabby cat?”
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]   Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Roderich sighed, running a hand through his hair as he set the Potions book down. He had been pouring over it for...About an hour. He had written down a ton of notes as well, his hand had begun to cramp from all the writing actually. Sighing, he set his books aside and began to put them away. He only hoped that when he left to find his common room that he wouldn't get lost, that would be terrible!

His head whipped up to look at the entrance when he heard someone greet him. It was a Gryffindor girl, by the looks of her uniform, and one of the foreign exchange students judging by her accent. He stood up immediately, his manners kicking in. He gave a polite smile, giving back a greeting. "Hallo". He felt a little stupid for not noticing someone enter earlier.

He tilted his head a bit. A tabby cat? he hadn't noticed a cat come by while he was here. "Es tut mir leid-err- I mean I'm sorry but I didn't notice a cat come in here." He paused a moment, thinking of a way to help the girl find her cat. Roderich wanted to be helpful. How can I-?An idea cam to him, but he hoped he actually follow through, and who knows, maybe he could make a friend by helping out. "If you would like, I can help you find your cat"

(( Sorry for a late reply :P, and thanks for replying to my post :D. And hopefully Roddy's in character :P ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]   Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:05 am

Elizabeta’s eyes widened a bit as the Ravenclaw boy stood when she entered the room, her smile warming immediately. It looked like she had found someone who retained their manners, despite their age. And he was rather handsome too. She stepped further into the room, rubbing her hands along her arms. It had been a bit cold outside in the corridors, and she hadn’t noticed until now.

She tilted her head when she heard the German, almost understanding the words – though she was familiar with the cadence of the rough language – and gave him another smile. “I’m sure I’ll find him later. He’s one of the school cats, but thank you,” she answered him, but the girl’s mind wasn’t on the feline she was searching for as she got a better look at the boy. Elizabeta thought he looked like an interesting person to know; maybe this could be another friend.

“What’s your name?” she asked suddenly, bursting with curiosity.

[No problem! And I think he's fine XD]
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]   Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:06 am

Roderich was a bit releived when the Gryffindor girl didn't want to look for the cat. It wasn't that he wouldn't have done it, he would, but with his luck he probably would have gotten themselves lost. That would have been humiliating..On so many levels. He smiled politely. "Your welcome."

He frowned a bit when he saw the girl rub her arms, most likely from the cooler tempiture in the room. Roderich, not wanting her to be cold, grabbed his cloak that he had layed on the couch beside him and walked over to the Gryffindor student. He gave a polite smile and offered her his cloak. "Umm, here you can use my cloak if your cold." He wasn't sure if he was coming off as creepy, since he wasn't an expert at making friends. But there was nothing wrong with a friendly gesture right?

However, he was brought back to another thing he forgot to do. Roderich laughed a bit embarressed when she asked his name, he couldn't beleive that he forgot to introduce himself. Hoestly, wear were his manners? "I'm sorry for not introducing my self, I am Roderich Edelstein". he bowed his head slightly, his manners kicking in. Holding his hand out for her's, ready to shake he gave a polite smile. "And what is your name Miss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]   Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 am

Elizabeta blushed just a bit as the boy offered his cloak, giving him a shy smile as she thanked him and slid on the warm coat. Her shivers were quelled instantly, and she breathed an inaudible sigh of relief. “Thank you, again.” She tilted her head slightly to get a better look at him, wondering which part of Europe he had come from. She recognized his accent as something German, but she couldn’t place which country.

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” she laughed, her voice cheerful, and she found herself curtsying back to him. It was the polite thing to do, right? Elizabeta remembered that her parents had instilled manners in her, though it had really been years since she was so formal. It just wasn’t within her personality, really. “I’m Elizabeta Héderváry. It’s nice to meet you, Roderich.” The girl’s expression was warm as she smiled at him, reaching out to shake his hand enthusiastically.

“If you don’t mind my asking,” she started, “what country do you come from? I’m from Hungary myself!”

Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]   Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Roderich blushed a bit at the smile the girl gave him, clearing his throat he smiled politely back. "Your welcome". he felt a little dumb for getting flustered over a girl smiling at him, but then again he really didn't have alot of experience talking with girls...Yes. That was the reason for him being shy! He teilted his head a bit, he detected an accent from the girl..it was a bit familier...

He felt relieved when she told him not to worry about his lack of manners, he would hate to have insulted her just because he had forgotten a simple thing as intoducing himself. He smiled a bit at her curtsie. Since he had been instilled with manners growing up it was nice to see someone-other then stuck up rich wizards- have manners too. "It's nice to meet you..Elizabeta" he replied shaking the girls hand.

Ah, so she's from Hungary. That would explain why her accent was familier, he had met some well known wizards from Hungary before at one of Adolf's gatherings. He smiled, "Oh, I don't mind". He began. "I come from Austria. Vienna, Austria to be precise".He tilted his head a bit, "If you don't mind me asking, what part of Hungary are you from"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]   Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and waiting to be found. [ Closed :( ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiztalia :: Archives :: Dropped Threads-
Jump to: