Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino ||

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino || Empty
PostSubject: My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino ||   My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino || Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Raivis was a geek. He excelled in most academic classes. Though, perhaps he was disqualified as a geek because of his lack of skills in Potions, Charms and Transfiguration...Hm. Raivis pondered if he really was a geek as he strolled towards the Quidditch field, broom in hand...hm, sports weren't generally a geek kind of thing. Maybe he was a half-geek? He was a half-blood, too! That had to be it. A half-geek. Raivis nodded and smiled to himself, looking down at the chilled, grassy ground beneath him. As he neared the field, bare, muddy spots began to poke through the grass- where Quidditch players of the past had walked on to that very field.

Raivis liked flying a lot. In fact, he really wanted to be on the Quidditch team- he just...was afraid to apply. But, he always practiced flying. It was one of the few non-academic skills he really had, so he was determined to get as good as he possibly could with it. Looking around the empty field, Raivis enjoyed the calm- the sky was darkening, and the moon was coming out, it would(hopefully) only be him there tonight. Breathing in a deep breath of cold air, Raivis looked up at the sky; it was a mix of yellow, pink, purple, and dark, silky blue. The night sky seemed quite and clear though, Raivis didn't need to fear rain or a storm of any sort, it was a great night for flying.
Back to top Go down
Former Finland

Former Finland

PostSubject: Re: My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino ||   My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino || Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Tino loved the smell of the air that rolled off of the lake and through the grass of the Quidditch field. It reminded him so much of home, and he felt perfectly at ease. He was currently laying in the middle of the field, staring up at the darkening sky. He sometimes did this to help him collect his thoughts after a particularly stressful day. The feel of the cool grass beneath could put him at ease just as quickly as performing his favorite charms or holding his dog Hanatamago back home.

But simply lying in the grass hadn't been Tino's reason for coming to the field--no, no, he'd been planning on testing a charm he'd come up with. That plan quickly went out the window as the stress of the day seemed to take its toll, making the Gryffindor feel completely exhausted. He'd collapsed in the middle of the field, letting everything wash over him and letting his mind wander.

He wondered vaguely if he'd be the only one outside on such a beautiful, peaceful evening--the rosy fingers of the sunset stretched out all over the sky above him, and he watched as it slowly but surely turned darker and darker. He'd never really been a night owl, always falling asleep when it was dark out, so he wasn't surprised when his eyes started dropping slightly closed. He waved his wand, producing a small song bird that would wake him up before curfew was put into effect. Then, he sighed a little, deciding that he could spare some time for a short nap.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino ||   My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino || Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Raivis was on his broom now, holding it firmly, and then a half second later, he was in the sky! The wind in his hair was always so great, it was an escape from a long day class, and homework, and failed potions...he was free to just let his mind wander out here(though he'd learned the hard way a few years back not to space out too much...). Raivis wasn't usually the most observant of people, but it was rather difficult to miss a person laying in the field. Raivis stared down at the blonde boy a moment, confused...he hadn't seen him initially, when he'd first come on the field, it rather...confused him, as to how he missed him. Raivis slowed down and floated a few yards above the napping(Raivis hoped he was napping) student, and tried to recognize him. ...Nope, he didn't know him!

"H-hello, are you okay?"
he called, much too quiet to hear, blinking down and trying to figure out if the student had maybe been injured and passed out there, or got knocked out by bullies, or...or worse, had a stroke or a seizure and was...dead. A chill ran over Raivis' skin, and goosebumps raised along his arms. He bobbed slightly in the air, praying the person below him wasn't dead...He'd never seen a dead person before! Oh, gosh, if this really was a dead body, Raivis was probably going to be a suspect...! Raivis floated a little lower, trying to figure out if the person was breathing...

Relief washed over him as he saw the boy definitely was breathing, and thus, alive! No murder convictions for Raivis.
"Hello, mister?" he repeated, louder this time, to get the attention of his sleeping peer. Then he felt bad...what if it was just an innocent nap, and Raivis had interrupted him? The Latvian had half the mind to just fly off and get out of there before the blonde below him could wake now! But he stayed, just hoping the other wouldn't be mad for being awoken.
Back to top Go down
Former Finland

Former Finland

PostSubject: Re: My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino ||   My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino || Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Tino didn't know how long he'd been asleep when he faintly heard someone calling to him. He frowned a little in his sleep, wondering if he'd slept out in the field until the next morning, but then he remembered the charm he'd performed before nodding off, so that was counted out. He grumbled a little, but yawned and opened his eyes.

Floating above him was a boy on a broomstick; he looked maybe a year or two younger than Tino, with slightly curly hair and a worried expression on his face. He studied the boy a little, noting that he couldn't quite place the other. He didn't know him, that was certain. Finally, he simply yawned again, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Mmmm. Hello." he mumbled, stretching. Goodness, he loved being outside on evenings like this! He yawned again, feeling a lot less stressed than before."Would you happen to know what time it is? I don't know how long I've been here."

He'd almost forgotten the little bird he'd producedby that point, but just when it had slipped from his mind, it started hitting him on the back of the head--really, Tino'd never created such a pesky creature before! "Ow!" He muttered, waving his wand and causing the bird to vanish. He rubbed the back of his head for a moment, then turned back to the boy. "Anyway. I'm sorry if I worried you--sometimes I sleep like the dead!" he laughed a little, trying to lighten the mood some--the boy did look somewhat nervous, so he figured he'd relieve some of the tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino ||   My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino || Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 pm

A sigh of relief passed his lips as the other student responded to him- then had to put his chilled fingers in front of his mouth and hide a grin, suppressing his laughter as the little bird that'd been floating near him started hitting his head. Raivis let himself drop a little lower on his broom, so he didn't have to speak as loudly(it was kind of nerve wracking, when he heard his own echo in the field!), then eventually just got off his broom and stood by his peer.

"The time? Oh, I think it is 7, might be later, have not been out here for that long though,"
he said, mumbling a bit, still getting over that initial shock of believing you've just seen a dead body. It really was...well, alarming? To say the least, especially to Raivis, who simply had an amazing knack for letting his imagination run free. He glanced over at the setting sun, which had gone down a bit more since he'd been out there. "O-oh, it is alright, do not worry about it...I mean, it would be very much worse if you were actually dead! Or the living dead, that would be terrible..." he trailed off into a nervous sort of laughter for a second, then continued, "Um, anyway, am glad you are not dead or hurt. ...My name is Raivis!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino ||   My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino || Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Broomstick is My Friend || Tino ||
Page 1 of 1