Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former Fem!France

Former Fem!France

Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Empty
PostSubject: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Marianne was furious, which was quite rare for the usually cheerful or calm girl. She was sitting on a table, her fingers gripping the wooden edge almost hard enough to break it.

A disgusting, boring, smelly little rosbif set her up. She decided to grant a ROSBIF a chance to have a date with her and he had the gall to not show up! He decided that something was more worthy of her time than her, Marianne Bonnefoy!

They were supposed to meet in front of this room, which Marianne assumed to be a lounge room of sorts. After waiting ten minutes for her supposed date to show up, she decided to just go inside. The contents of the room were a bit shocking, but not that surprising seeing that this was a British school. Figures that the rosbif would put wooden chairs and tables in a lounge room too.

She had decided to take her anger out on a few desks, leaving the poor objects badly burned and in pieces. She could always conjure up new ones later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Sadik enjoyed spending time with his coworkers, really. But sometimes they were just a little too much and it left him feeling snippy and just plain mean. To avoid actually snapping at some of the... less than wonderful people he was forced to work with, he often left the staff room and just worked in his secret room or his class room. Ever since Aldrich had come across his secret room though, he found himself not wanting to go inside.

So! To his classroom it was. However, the closer he got, the worse the feeling of doom got as well. And, while normally he attributed this to the long held impression that classrooms were the root of all evil, this time he felt that this would be the wrong thing to think. Hesitating outside of his classroom, Sadik sighed at the burning smell. If someone set his room on fire, he was going to have to hurt them.

Pushing the door and looking in on the destruction, he scowled at the mess. Sadik looked to see one of the students glaring at the pile of wood that used to be his chairs and desks. "What caused this?" He asked, leaning against the door frame and looking over the destruction again.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!France

Former Fem!France

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 am

She turned her head in the direction of the door, not even bothering to stand up and fully face the man who had just entered. "Anger. Fury. Hurt pride. Whichever floats your boat." Why else would she be destroying desks and chairs? Such a stupid question really. And who was this man? He looked young, but definitely not young enough to be a student. He had messy, dark hair, which Marianne associated with either a 'just got off a broom' or a 'just had passionate sex' look.

She tilted her head slightly at the mask the man wore. While wearing a mask would make most people look ridiculous, with the exception of a masquerade of course, it seemed to make the man seem more mysterious than weird. Even with his robes on she could see that he had strong shoulders and was quite muscular. Hm, not bad. Not bad at all.

She flashed him a smile, making sure that neither her posture, nor her expression was too seductive. That would have to come later, no need to spoil the fun by going too fast. "So, monsieur, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 am

He shook his head and started cleaning up the mess that was his classroom, leaving the chairs near her the jumbled pile of wood that they were. She would be the one to clean it up, after all she was the one who did it. He really didn't appreciate people destroying his room just because their boyfriend or whatever hadn't shown up. "So you decided to destroy a classroom to vent your hurt feelings? How nice."

Thankfully his desk up the front was still in one piece, even if there were burn marks all over it. Sadik sighed and fixed those, sitting on top of the desk and looking at her. She looked a little old to be a student but she had to be one, because he had met all of the teachers that were currently at the castle and he was pretty sure there were no new ones.

He snorted and rolled his eyes. "I'm here to set up the class for tomorrow. And you're here for... what I'm assuming was a date. Why they told you to come here is beyond me." Unless they wanted to humiliate the new girl, which they probably succeeded at. Or at least piss her off, which they definitely managed to do.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!France

Former Fem!France

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 pm

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's a nice way to work off anger. And I was planning on repairing everything...wait a moment, did you just say classroom?" That little piece of somethingaladylikeherselfshouldnevereventhink wanted to meet her in a classroom?! Meeting inside the castle was already stretching it, unless if it was a bed of course, but a classroom? This was starting to seem less and less like the stupid little boy chickened off, and more and more like he planned to ditch her from the start.

He would pay. Nobody humiliated Marianne Bonnefoy and got away with it unharmed. No one. And now her wounded pride needed something to heal it. Or rather, someone. This teacher would just have to do for now. "My apologies for harming, what I assume to be, your classroom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:12 pm

"Well I suppose you have a point. Though destroying school property generally isn't a good thing. And yes, I did say classroom." He let her have her little moment while he rearranged the desks and chairs that were thankfully intact, the ones by her still in the pieces she put them in. Sadik was getting tired waiting for her to fix them.

He rolled his eyes, frowning slightly. "Yes, it is my classroom. And if you're really sorry, fix that stuff then." He said, gesturing at the pile of broken wood. Getting her to fix some of the mess would be a good idea. "What's your name miss?" That would help when he gave her detention for destroying his room. Finishing up with the arranging of the rest of the room, he nodded faintly and pulled the chalk board out from behind the curtain where he kept it when he wasn't using it.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!France

Former Fem!France

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 am

Marianne rolled her eyes at the teacher. Really, it's not like she had used dark magic to destroy those few pieces of furniture. They could be fixed easily. She lifted her wand lazily, pointing it at the pile of rubble around her. After a few murmured spells, the desks and chairs were as good as new.

She sighed and looked back at the teacher, sensing that he didn't want her name for fun purposes. Should she lie? She almost scoffed at the idea. Lying about her name would be degrading. And it wasn't like the teacher could make her do something she didn't want to. "Je m'appelle Marianne Bonnefoy. And you, monsieur?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:36 am

Sadik sighed as she rolled her eyes at him, shaking his head faintly. It really wasn't that big of a deal, but it would be nice to know that the students respected them at least to their faces. But at least she fixed the furniture. That was great. "Thank you." He nodded and went back to the chalkboard, writing out the notes for his first years. Sure, he didn't have them first tomorrow, but it was easy enough to get the notes on and off the board once he's written them down.

"And I don't know French, though I'm going to assume you asked for my name." He gave her a small look. He didn't really care, one way or another, but it was kind of annoying for her to use a language he didn't know when they had a common language to speak in. Was it really so difficult to speak English? "My name is Sadik Adnan, though you are only allowed to call me Professor or Adnan, or even those two things together to make Professor Adnan." He grinned at her over his shoulder as he finished writing out the notes.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!France

Former Fem!France

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 am

"That's right, I did." It was quite obvious, wasn't it? One would have thought a teacher was intelligent enough to figure that one out. And he wasn't even English if his name was any indication to go by, so he had no excuse for stupidity. Not that he seemed all that stupid.

She watched his notes disinterestedly, vaguely realizing them as things she had learned in her first or second year in Transfiguration or some other class like that. She would have liked this man instantly if he taught something more interesting. Oh well. The grin he he showed her was enough proof that he wasn't all that stuffy and boring like certain other teachers she had met. She smiled back. "If you want me to, Professor Adnan." She almost purred those last two words. "Feel free to call me Marianne or Miss Bonnefoy; I really don't care. Maybe I would prefer Marianne a tad bit~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 am

He nodded, tapping the board with his wand and making the notes go away. This was a nice function of this particular board, as it let him write out the notes for all of his classes ahead of time and then just bring them up when he needed them. It made going from class to class so much easier than if he had to write out the notes in front of his class. "Nice to know that I can make vague estimates towards what you're saying and be right." He got to work writing out the next set of notes.

Oh god no. He stared slightly, not at all pleased by what her tone was alluding to. He himself had never dealt with students who didn't care who they were fucking, but he had heard tales about them. Sadik did not want to be this girl's next target. "Alright then, Miss. Bonnefoy. Please come back here tomorrow for your detention." Maybe he could get her to rid herself of the idea that's possibly floating through her head. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!France

Former Fem!France

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:35 am

She raised an eyebrow at that. Detention? He was giving her detention? Whatever for? She had already fixed his classroom! Was he a vengeful person or what? Or even worse, was he British? She shuddered at the mere idea. His name sounded foreign enough, but nowadays that didn't mean much. His parents could have been immigrants or something like that.

Ugh, disgusting thoughts, go away, please. He was a good-looking man, she didn't want to spoil her potential fun with thoughts of his possibly British upbringing. "Why did you give me detention, Professor? Could it be you want to see me again?" She sent him a flirty smile, knowing full well that that wasn't it. Teachers here were so different than in France.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Finishing that set of notes and going on to the next, he rolled his faintly while his back was to her. He also completely missed her little smile, given that he wasn't facing her. "Have no worries Miss. Bonnefoy, the less I see of you the better. I won't be bothering you during your detention." He normally set students to cleaning the classroom completely or cleaning the hallway outside of his classroom completely. He got the feeling that Marianne would reject that punishment completely.

Flicking his wand and opening the door to his office, he smiled at Demir as he came tearing into the room. He knew that some people didn't like his dog, but he couldn't just let Demir fester in his office forever. That was completely unfair to the poor thing. Sadik smirked as Demir went over to Marianne and started sniffing at her obsessively, finding it amusing. He was almost entirely sure that Marianne was not one of those girls to like big dogs. "Demir, come here." He whistled to get the dog's attention, calling him back over to Sadik's side. Petting the dog, Sadik finished up this next set of notes and decided to take a break, turning to look at Marianne. "Sorry about that."
"
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!France

Former Fem!France

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 am

"That's boring." She wanted him to bother her. To bother her for a long time. This school was much too stuffy for her tastes. What was it with people there? Did they not know the concept of fun? Looks like she was going to be having a real detention soon for the very first time in her life. She sighed. If only she could have stayed in France.

Marianne watched the large thing march into the room warily. She had never liked big dogs and it wasn't going to change anytime soon. They were too brutish for her tastes. She gave a small squeak when the beast sniffled her, wondering if it was trying to bite her leg off. If it did, her daddy would make sure that the dog got the hardest punishment imaginable for a canine.

Finally, the teacher called that hell hound back! She shuddered. How she hated dogs. Well, that wasn't entirely true. Those little chihuahuas were quite adorable. "It's quite alright, monsieur. I must admit, a dog seems to be a strange choice for pet in England. Cats are more popular if I'm correct." She wished he had a cat instead. She loved those fluffy and refined animals much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]   Oh, So This is a Classroom?  [Sadik] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, So This is a Classroom? [Sadik]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiztalia :: Archives :: Dropped Threads-
Jump to: