Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Peeping Tom (Anne and Dominik)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

Peeping Tom (Anne and Dominik)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peeping Tom (Anne and Dominik)    Peeping Tom (Anne and Dominik)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:25 am

He had been agreeing with her and for a brief second Dominik's mind had been playing with the idea that maybe the female in front of him was over her petty superiority complex she seemed to be possessing. This idea was quickly abandoned as soon as she started talking at length again. Still, she wasn't making completely invalid points. There was just something about the way she was saying all this that made him feel odd. "I suppose that is the case with many people." Since some of the points were actually right he could't just completely disagree. "The humans who are in power are the ones who are stupid, so it is a never ending cycle." he said rather flatly. He was never fond of people in power, and his distaste at the moment was not being kept secret by his voice.

Dominik couldn't help but give a little laugh hinted with nervousness to what else she has said. He hated doctors, the last thing he wanted was something hidden inside him that would make him have to come into contact with one. Just the idea made his insides squirm a bit. "Thank you for your thoughtful words. That is exactly what I wanted to be thinking about!" Of course, it was not and his words had an obvious tone of sarcasm to them. "Maybe I should read a book on illnesses and come back to my favorite spot." With this, he glanced back with a little grin to where he was originally sitting when this whole fiasco started.
Back to top Go down
http://thebaffledprince.tumblr.com/

Peeping Tom (Anne and Dominik)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiztalia :: Archives :: Dropped Threads-
Jump to: