Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open]   Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Everyone had their favorite spot in Hogwarts. While Nitya avoided the Quidditch field with a passion, he had long admired the Forbidden Forest. He enjoyed forests in general. Cluttered, they went on and on, but there were no panic attacks, no queasy feeling, no overwhelming fear. If there happened to be another forest, certainly Nitya would be a good student and go there- maybe. Nobody told him why the Forbidden Forest was forbidden. Just like the locked section of the library that he had been caught trying to get into (and let off easy because he didn't know the kinds of books that were hidden in there), Nitya was sneaking off during his free time to venture into the forest. He wasn't afraid of it, he didn't know what was in there! What wad there to be afraid of? He was overall excellent with his wand, and that powerful stick was in his pocket at the moment, there wad nothing to worry about. Looking around carefully, he dashed into the forest, careful to hide behind a tree as he calmed down his nerves- he was simply that excited, not nervous at all. And with a spring in his step, the Ravenclaw started to explore what was supposedly locked off to all the students of Hogwarts.

Last edited by Nitya Abasolo on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open]   Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:26 pm

From the things you could think of doing on an afternoon after class, this was not one of the things that would easily come to mind. Not for Elise at least. The Forbidden Forest was dark, and scary, and damn she didn’t really want to be here.

The thing was, there was this flower that she really wanted. It had magical properties and was used in potion making, but also in the magical kitchen. When used in the right way, it could turn anything so deliciously sweet. Only once had she had the chance to taste it and she fell in love, swearing that she’d use it for her own dishes too. Only it cost a fortune to get your hands on one of them. Though she had heard from reliable source (at least she damn well hoped it was reliable) that they also grew in the Forbidden Forest. Normally Elise stayed clear of anything that had “Forbidden” and “Dangerous” written all over them, but in this case she was making a special exception. She sighed. The things she wouldn’t do for her career.

After she entered the forest, the vegetation quickly started to grow thicker and it became a bit dark, even if it was in the middle of the day. She cast a lumos just in case. She didn’t want to accidentally step on something dangerous, or even worse, not notice the flower and crush it.

Elise froze as she heard something behind her. She quickly spun around but saw nothing. “I-is somebody there?” She nervously asked, though afterwards slapping a hand over her mouth right away. What was she doing, just calling out in a place like this? What if something dangerous heard her and came to ear her or something. She backed away until her back hit a tree, trying to make herself as unnoticeable as she could manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open]   Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:41 am

Nitya continued to trek through the forest, blissfully unaware of the dangers it posed to him. After a few minutes in, he found that the middle of the day had somehow turned to early evening. The air grew cool and the trees either grew more trees somehow, or there were more shadows than he could count. It was eerily unsettling, and so he cast lumos to ward off whatever wasn't really there.

The crunching of leaves caused his breath to hitch, and Nitya looked around quickly- there was nothing near him. At least, so he thought, before a female's voice called out:

"Is somebody there?"

Nitya could have laughed at his own feelings at the moment- it was nothing, just a girl! He couldn't see her- well, you could hardly see anything in this forest besides trees at the moment.

"Just another student" He called out in response. While the female's voice could have been one of a creature's, he didn't know what kind of creature would be able to talk like that, so he didn't dwell on that unfortunate possibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open]   Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 am

For a moment she sat there in complete silence. It felt like her heart skipped a beat when someone else called out. At first out of fright at the sudden noise, but then she breathed out in relief as the words came through to her. “Oh thank god,” She whispered to herself, she was glad not to be alone in here anymore. That is, if she could find the guy. “Where are you?” She whispered harshly, wanting him to hear, but not... anything else to become aware of their presence.

She got up, quickly brushed herself off and stepped into the direction where she thought she had heard the sound. This was a forest though, sounds could be playing tricks on her as they had so much bounce off on. She took a deep breath to calm herself and listened if she could hear anything. There were several sounds around her, rustling of leaves, and it only made her more nervous.

The light at the tip of her wand didn’t do her much good at this point either. It only created more shadows to confuse her sense of direction. As she dimmed her lumos charm, she looked around if she could see anything. And yes, she saw a small light shining through some thicket and headed towards it. After successfully destroying some plants, she finally made it through them and laid eyes on the source of the light. At a loss for words, just one thing escaped her lips. “Hi.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open]   Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Her voice suddenly dropped to a whisper travelling on the breeze, light and just a bit seeming like what he heard wasn't really her. No, no, he knew she was someone, and that she was there. He heard her walk closer and closer to him, and his muscles tensed involuntarily, god the atmosphere was just unbearable for this-

and then she was there; and he whipped around to face her. Yes, just a regular...uh...Hufflepuff, yes- just a regular student.

"Hi"

He blinked. Well then; it was good she could speak.

"Hi?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open]   Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangerous? Like I care! Forbidden? Can't be that bad. [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiztalia :: Archives :: Dropped Threads-
Jump to: