Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

How Not to Act on this Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How Not to Act on this Forum Empty
PostSubject: How Not to Act on this Forum   How Not to Act on this Forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Is it ok if I reserve Norway, please?
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: How Not to Act on this Forum   How Not to Act on this Forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:12 pm

You may not. Here's why:

1. We have one on reserve. Let me stress that again; the position is reserved.
2. You registered with your character's name. Did you not read the rules? If you want to reserve another character, please resist doing that.

And as bonuses:
3. People generally don't put up avatars before they're accepted, it's obnoxious.
4. As is your signature. (I'm just sayin')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Norway request   How Not to Act on this Forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:58 pm

yeah... I know. I read every thing... My computer doesn't allow me to register with my real name or any thing like that, and to tell you the truth I didn't put up that pic... It kinda just happened... I don't know how... because I told it no pic, and sorry about the signature I kinda just did it. Do you have any suggestions of who I can reserve?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Not to Act on this Forum   How Not to Act on this Forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:02 pm

You don't have to register with your real name, just any name that isn't that of your character's. Also, it's kind of obvious you didn't pay attention to anything around here, because if you had you would have seen that Norway was already taken.

The system can not give you an avatar, you would need to put one up yourself. This place doesn't have any avatars to give you. It doesn't "just happen", it doesn't work like that.

And no, we have no suggestions. You need to choose your own character, one that isn't already taken by someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   How Not to Act on this Forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:39 pm

No, you see I have on my computer a system that automatically adds things to a profile after i register... that was my default for avatar. And if you're going to keep being rude to me like this, I can gladly join a different RP group... go ahead, ban me! I'm not going to come back anyways.
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: How Not to Act on this Forum   How Not to Act on this Forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:40 pm

If you don't like the people here, leave. If you decided to join anyway, just reserve a character, please. That post was just a waste of all of our time. And we weren't threatening to ban you, we were barely even being rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Not to Act on this Forum   How Not to Act on this Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Not to Act on this Forum
Page 1 of 1