Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

House Points System?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

House Points System? Empty
PostSubject: House Points System?   House Points System? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey, I just had a little suggestion that I thought might be interesting! Or...not. It is up to you guys. I am sure you have thought about it in the past most likely.

I thought a little house points system would be a nice little touch to the forum to make it even more Harry Potter-like! I have seen it done many times on both crossover sites, and original/regular Harry Potter verse roleplay forums and I always loved the looks of it.

I am not sure how it would be scored. Many places do it by post count. For example, 1 in character post is 5 points. I have 2 in character posts. That means I would earn 10 points for Gryffindor. Or course, that can be a hassle. That would mean someone would have to track points, but it is do-able. Could split up the houses or something.

That is the way I mostly see it done, but I am sure there are other options too! If anyone actually wanted to do it, I am sure it could all be worked out if we brainstormed! Though, I don't know what the point of winning would be haha.

I just wanted to throw it out there to see if you all found it interesting too.
Back to top Go down
http://thebaffledprince.tumblr.com/
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House Points System?   House Points System? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 pm

This sounds like a fun idea, and the system you suggested for adding points sounds pretty sound but... how would points be deducted?
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: House Points System?   House Points System? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 am

Um, I didn't think of that part haha...

That is what brainstorming is for, right?
I will use that as my excuse for forgetting that part.
Back to top Go down
http://thebaffledprince.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Points System?   House Points System? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Points System?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiztalia :: Out of Character :: Suggestions-
Jump to: