Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Cranberries // Nitya //

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

Cranberries // Nitya //  Empty
PostSubject: Cranberries // Nitya //    Cranberries // Nitya //  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Raivis tapped his chin as he looked at the piles of ingredients before him...They'd been easy enough to obtain, he gave a couple house elves some money and they'd been happy to do it for him. Even the things that the school didn't keep in the kitchen or weren't available in Hogsmeade, Raivis had gotten. He loved how helpful the house elves could be, and promised to give them a taste of what he made later(they'd insisted he didn't, but Raivis knew how to deal with house elves; he told them he needed taste testers! They'd been happy to try it after that). Raivis grinned, and looked at the loaves of rye bread before him, then scanned the (well mashed)cranberries, the cinnamon, vanilla sugar...he checked each and every ingredient, making sure the house elves had done a top job of getting him the right stuff. Aha! Those years of cooking must have taught them well, Raivis approved of everything brought to him.

As Raivis started mixed the necessary ingredients together, of course doing only the best job he could(really, if you were going to cook for someone, you had to cook it well!), he thought of the person he'd be giving it to(other than the helpful elves). His name...Nitya? Yes, that was it. He'd given Raivis tea the other day, and...even though he was a little weird, and Raivis was just a tad nervous of him still, the tea he'd been given was yummy. You were supposed to repay debts, right? Raivis nodded. Even if Nitya was a little odd, and had picked him up like a princess, and fallen on top of and squished Raivis, and apparently had a crush on him, Raivis wasn't one to forget those who'd been nice to him. He smiled and set to work on his dessert making.

He had told Nitya to meet him in a little bit, so Raivis was sure he'd show up soon...Luckily, the dessert he was making didn't need to be baked! After a little chilling, it'd be ready to go, and Raivis would show off his 'cooking skills'. He worked on making his delicious Rūpjmaizes kārtojums, a Latvian dessert that, while it was kind of a mouthful to say, he was sure Nitya would like(he said he liked sweet things, right?). ...But wait, Nitya did like cranberries, right? Oh...no, what if he didn't? Raivis hadn't even asked...He'd hope for the best? Raivis began feeling a bit nervous as he finished putting the dessert together; he'd feel awful if he made something Nitya couldn't eat. Wait, no, what if Nitya was allergic to cranberries?! Raivis felt his heart drop; he was so inconsiderate! He couldn't give this to Nitya, what if it killed him?! With shaking hands, Raivis put the dessert away to chill, and sat on a stool, internally panicking.

Last edited by Raivis Galante on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cranberries // Nitya //    Cranberries // Nitya //  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Another hectic day had gone by. Yesterday, however, involved a sweet little student and a cup of tea. Which was what had put him in his current situation. It was just about time to visit the kitchen for the food that he had been promised in return for the top notch tea Nitya had oh-so-expertly served his younger companion. He had begun the day with breakfast at the Great Hall, followed by a bout of bothering his younger brother before being shooed off to do something somewhat useful. He had been reading the Hound of the Baskervilles yet another time in order to keep himself busy until the appointed time in which he would get up and put the book away, so he could quickly walk to the kitchen to see what Raivis had made for him.

As such, that was what he was doing right now, wandering the halls of Hogwarts until he finally found the kitchen. Though tempting, he avoided going to the Great Hall to snag a leftover bun. He didn't know what he'd be fed, and how much he'd be served. So he simply sipped some piping hot ginger tea while he entered the kitchen oh so casually. He didn't smell anything baking...he, admittedly, was expecting to be given something baked, but the fact that it wasn't only served to further pique his curiousity.

"Raivis, did you make me something delicious?" He asked, purposely sneaking up behind the younger male.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Cranberries // Nitya //    Cranberries // Nitya //  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Raivis was still busy worrying over his cranberries when Nitya snuck up on him. The older student's voice made Raivis jump and nearly drop the bowl he'd used to hold the cranberries. He squeaked and caught the bowl before he made a mess, and spun around.

"N-Nitya! Pl-please don't sneak up on me!" he scolded, looking at him with wide, startled eyes. People just loved to scare him, didn't they? Raivis would have at least stuck his tongue out at Nitya, but he was supposed to be nice and give him a dessert, for the tea...The dessert! Raivis' startled look suddenly changed to dread. That's right, cranberries...cranberries! Agh, why hadn't Raivis thought of something better to make? He was still fretting over whether or not Nitya liked or could even eat them.

"...I forgot to ask, b-before I made the dessert f-for you," he murmured, looking at the messy bowl sadly. "Do you l-like cranberries? Are you allergic? I-I might have made something that would k-kill you!" he squeaked, putting the bowl down on the counter. "I-I'm sorry! I'll make you something better, w-without cranberries!" he'd already assumed Nitya didn't like them..."What do you like? I-I can make anything, whatever you want!" Raivis looked up at the older student, frowning. "I know how t-to make brownies? Those are good, too, ja?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cranberries // Nitya //    Cranberries // Nitya //  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Nitya watched the bewildered Hufflepuff, unable to push back the amused smile that appeared on his face. "I was completely obvious, someone just wasn't paying attention" He teased, still watching Raivis shift and twitch, in an entirely adorable fashion. Suddenly, the worried look on Raivis's face turned to something more akin to disappointment, as if he had just been told that he has a Herbology Final the next day.

"...I forgot to ask, b-before I made the dessert f-for you," Raivis started, before asking Nitya if he liked cranberries. Cranberries....Nitya didn't recall ever trying the fruits, though he vaguely knew what they were. "I haven't had cranberries before." He spoke, raising a concerned eyebrow at the topic of baking something that might kill him. "And I'm not allergic to them either, I think, so it'll be fine." However, his words didn't seem to be enough to wave away the younger student's worry and concern, bringing up other ideas for something to make for the Sri Lankan. "

"Just make me something you think I would like, okay?" Nitya interjected as soon as he could "I like surprises." Maybe that would manage to calm Raivis down from his panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Cranberries // Nitya //    Cranberries // Nitya //  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Raivis couldn't quite get all his worries to go away...but he tried to calm himself at least. He had learned a breathing exercise a while ago! Maybe that would help! So, Raivis took a few, quick breaths, then a deep, slowing breath...it helped just a little, though not enough to get that scrunched up, worried look off his face. It didn't sound like the Sri Lankan was too concerned about the cranberries, so...like Nitya'd said, he probably wasn't allergic! Raivis looked at his feet. ...Wait, had he been teased?

Raivis looked back up quickly, a small pout on his face, "I am not, you came in very quietly and sneaky, I am very observant!" He said softly, informing the older student of his excellent observation skills. ...Yeah, excellent. Not really. Raivis could be quite the ditz when it came to anything that didn't deal with food. Food, flowers, Ancient Runes, and Arithmancy. Those seemed to be what Raivis could focus on the best! But people...not really. With a little huff, barely audible, Raivis gave up and went to retrieve the dessert he'd made. "W-well...I hope you like them, and won't puke or swell up or d-die, or something, okay?" The Latvian said, uncovering the dish he'd made and hurrying to get some silverware. Raivis always liked this particular dessert, and he hoped Nitya would as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cranberries // Nitya //    Cranberries // Nitya //  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cranberries // Nitya //
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiztalia :: Archives :: Dropped Threads-
Jump to: