Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Pairings discussion thread!

Go down 
+10
Roderich Edelstein
Former Italy
Former Finland
Dominik Vasilescu
Former Fem!England
Former Male!Hungary
Former South Italy
Lars van Rijn
Former Taiwan
Former Canada
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Canada

Pairings discussion thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:17 pm

UM.

OK.

YESSIR.

I ship Matt with:

EVERYONE

Except, I don't ship him with:

America
France
England
Girls
Children

... SO I DON'T SHIP HIM WITH EVERYONE BUT YOU GET THE DRIFT.

ALSO, Matt cannot just be going out with someone agreed OOC, the character must woo him. *u*
Back to top Go down
Former Taiwan

Former Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm

MMMKAY, So -

Considering I've only like twice before, I don't really have a preference.

The only pairing that I'm really opposed to is TaiwanxChina~

Otherwise, all pairings are a go! : D
Back to top Go down
Lars van Rijn

Lars van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:33 pm

lol only pairing i ship with Netherlands is NetherlandsxCanada ^^
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:51 pm

I suppose I should do this...OKAY!

I will put Lovino together with everyone except Spain, France, and any of the male Asians. -nods- And yes, I know, not wanting Spain/South Italy is terrible - I don't give a damn.

I would especially love either Greece/South Italy or Lovino with one of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Well, I ship Hungary with just about anyone XD Same goes for Male!Hungary....

Some of my favorites are AusHun, PruHun, RusHun (and no, it's totally not weird, you just have to look at hungarian history and you'll get it XD) EngHun(I'll admit, that's crack) Whichever is fine with me.

Last edited by Daniel Héderváry on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!England

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm open to pretty much any pairing with Fem!England over here. Though I really, really don't like USUK. Just... yeah, no.
Particularly I like FrUK and RussUK in any of their forms, be it M/M, M/F, or F/F
Other than that I'm open to pretty much anything~
Just as a warning though, Anne's very high maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!England

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Gilbert Beilschmidt wrote:
Quote :
Though I really, really don't like USUK

You are now my new favorite person here~ You shall always have my respect

There - There are more of us?
All I see on Tumblr is USUKKAWAIIDESU and I can't help but lose faith in everything ever
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 am

Anne Kirkland wrote:
Quote :

All I see on Tumblr is USUKKAWAIIDESU and I can't help but lose faith in everything ever

Um, I guess I am "one of you" too since I don't like it! So you are not alone! c:

But that doesn't make me a jerk to people who do! Don't get me wrong. I am not one of those crazy shipping psychos haha.
Back to top Go down
http://thebaffledprince.tumblr.com/
Former Fem!England

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:43 am

Dominik Vasilescu wrote:
Anne Kirkland wrote:
Quote :

Um, I guess I am "one of you" too since I don't like it! So you are not alone! c:

But that doesn't make me a jerk to people who do! Don't get me wrong. I am not one of those crazy shipping psychos haha.

I have nothing against people who ship it. It's just... There are those who ship it very... I dunno, enthusiastically.
Hmn. How do I put this.
It's like this for any pairing: You have people who ship it and people who ship it. Like, there are crazies who are unwilling to accept anything but that ship. It's like Die Hard Vegetarians. I have nothing against vegetarians or their beliefs, but the super pushy ones who try to convert you to vegetarianism (is that a real term?) forcefully and whatnot are a bit aggravating.
So, I've seen a lot of crazies for USUK. I'm not saying everyone is and I'm sure they can be good together. It's just not something I prefer.

Gak, I hope I haven't offended anyone? I really hate offending people ;-;
Back to top Go down
Former Finland

Former Finland

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Uh, well, to be honest, I support really any pairing--whether it be the popular ships to the fairly cracky ones, and if I don't like a specific pairing, I try not to talk badly about it. I mean, everyone's entitled to their own opinions about their pairings, and I don't want them being told that their ship sucks. (I've had that happen to me before, and I was *not* amused.) I try and stay open with pairings, and not get OMGKAWAIIDESU with them and force it on others, because that's just plain silly.

Anyway, a sample of the pairings I support:
-EnglandXSeychelles
-SeychellesXFrance
-FinlandXSweden
-JapanXTaiwan
-SpainXRomano
-EnglandXPrussia (except they've really only got a bromance going on in my headcanon)
-CanadaXPrussia
Back to top Go down
Former Italy

Former Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm

I am not a picky shipper person! I actually never really get the opportunity to roleplay relationships anyways! My favorite for north Italy though are:

Germany/North Italy (My favorite favorite!)
Prussia/North Italy
North Italy/Liechtenstein
Spain/South Italy/North Italy

And I always love Italy brothers snuggling...but that doesn't count as shipping because I am not like that bro.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Well, the pairings I support are allot :P.

Anyway, some of my one true pairings are:

England / America

Spain / South Italy

Prussia/Austria or sometimes I like the love triangle of both Hungary and Prussia fighting over Austria :P. It would be funny to see those two fighting over him :P.

Germany / North Italy

Greece / Japan

Russia / China

Poland / Lithuania

Sealand / Latvia (Thier just cute together :3, and I read a few good highschool fanfics with them as the pairing. So they make a cute, uhh, Shota couple. )

France / Canada ( Another cute couple :) )

Denmark / Norway

Hong Kong / Iceland ( I guess their considered a crack pairing, but I like them together anyway :P )

Sweden / Finaland

And I thinks that's about it :).
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

My pairings? Hm, I mostly like quirky pairings, and hardly the popular ones, derp. These are all the ones I can think of from the top of my head.

Prussia/Germany/Prussia <- My OTP I'm afraid

Austria/Hungary

France/Spain

England/Spain

Germany/England/Prussia

Turkey/Greece

Germany/Turkey/Prussia

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 am

Well....for pairings in general, I wholly support WorldxWorld <3 With a few exceptions of course but I'm not going to get into that But I am a huge huge fan of crack pairings XD

For Hungary -- Austria/Hungary, Prussia/Hungary, Netherlands/Hungary (it's an interesting pairing, it really is), Turkey/Hungary...anything really XD I'm not too picky on who to pair with her. Some Romania/Hungary would be fun to try out though, ffft.

But yeah. Those are the pairings that I have done/want to do, but I'm always up to new pairings XD
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
Admin
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh hi I never knew this thread existed maybe I should do it!

I ship Latvia with pretty much anyone, I always play out relationships on how the two interact. But I do have some favourites!
LatviaXSweden
LatviaXSpain
LatviaXPrussia
LatviaXGermany
I don't particularly care about the genders(though I do have a separate set of favourite pairings for Fem!Latvia, since her and Raivis' personalities are different in my mind), I'm open to both female and male characters!

I don't really like LatRus, since I'm super picky with my Russias. As well as I'm not a fan of Ukraine or Canada with Latvia, BUT it depends on how the characters are played, I'm not saying no to anyone until the characters actually interact! ouo
Back to top Go down
Former America

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Ahh I have to say that my OTP is definitely USUK, and as such, other America pairings are rather harder for me to RP, but they're all fine; I'm open to anything!
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:56 am

I usually ship my characters with about half the world, but somehow Canada is a bit special. The only thing I actively ship with her is Netherlands/Canada.

If Netherlands doesn’t want her, and someone else does, I’m open to explore new pairings. ^^ But you’ll have to put in a little effort to get her. She’s very, very shy. Gender doesn’t really matter, but she generally prefers men.

The ones I definitely don’t ship her with are France, America, England, Russia and Ukraine, regardless of gender.
Back to top Go down
Lars van Rijn

Lars van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Madeline Williams wrote:
    I usually ship my characters with about half the world, but somehow Canada is a bit special. The only thing I actively ship with her is Netherlands/Canada.

If Netherlands doesn’t want her, and someone else does, I’m open to explore new pairings. ^^ But you’ll have to put in a little effort to get her. She’s very, very shy. Gender doesn’t really matter, but she generally prefers men.

The ones I definitely don’t ship her with are France, America, England, Russia and Ukraine, regardless of gender.

Shouldn't be a problem on that Net/Can is like my OTP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pairings discussion thread!   Pairings discussion thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pairings discussion thread!
Page 1 of 1